Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 377,937

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163440 Feb 2, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Sadly a woman was gang raped in Saudi Arabia, the criminals were set free their words worth twice that of a woman is the reason.
Try explaining the wisdom, as I doubt there is any.
If God rules never change, then why did Mohammad change Moses law, or Jesus???
<quoted text>
The is the bone of contention. God"s laws did not change. Some changed God"s words to fit various political eras. God summed up and reiterated with the Quran and promised to preserve it Himself knwoing that the others will change his words. Does that answer your question. Note the Quran was written before the creation and remained with God till the time decreed by Him came about. This will also refute the claim that GOD aborgated some verses because
HE did not foresee something or the other
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163441 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.thespec.com/news/wo rld/article/878783--massive-pi le-up-on-interstate-75-in-detr oit-kills-3
asians ?
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163442 Feb 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I better be careful chatting to you--my wife is dangerously possessive and jealous.
and apparently a million miles away, still....No doubt looking for an eatery that serves rice and tea in northern china... you know, to shut youre big lips up, bagging on her relatives like you do...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163443 Feb 2, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fart from the "Slum-prophet"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats a day maker... too funny.... Slum-Prophet, Christos, i presume ??!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163444 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfilthy Muslims would not do you. Whom do you do?
There are no "unfilthy" muslims, you filthy muslim.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163445 Feb 2, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
But Nina doesn't repeat herself over and over - I might not understand what she says sometimes but she doesn't behave like a parrot.
Really Sheila - have a word with yourself. It's childish and pathetic and extremely boring
I don't give a crap what you think, I am not here to entertain you!!!! If you don't like what I post and you obviously don't scroll on by. You have a choice. Don't come whinging to me as I am not the least bit interested.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163446 Feb 2, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulgarian girl who marries a muslim is disowned by her family.
and rightfully so.... They should practice the habit in all Western countries, and a few stupid ice box ones...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163447 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
asians ?
I wonder.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163448 Feb 2, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhaha fkn arabs
Indeed....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163449 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The is the bone of contention. God"s laws did not change. Some changed God"s words to fit various political eras. God summed up and reiterated with the Quran and promised to preserve it Himself knwoing that the others will change his words. Does that answer your question. Note the Quran was written before the creation and remained with God till the time decreed by Him came about. This will also refute the claim that GOD aborgated some verses because
HE did not foresee something or the other
Your "god" is Satan. That renders your remarks moot.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163450 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
This is the only response you deserve and will be getting from me

Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163451 Feb 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
M doing well TTT I hope u r enjoying ur life too.....
gee, too bad,... wish you were hating life.... no, really.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#163452 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you do make yourelf cry and then you make me feel pity for you
-
Is that when you are thinking of me, when you playing with your kitty?
-
At least my name is being useful to someone.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163453 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder.
I hear canada has a sh!tload... they shouldnt be allowed to drive in weather.

i lived in hong kong... I'm qualified to speak on the subject.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163454 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There are no "unfilthy" muslims, you filthy muslim.
Eight, they think so highly of them selves... dont they read the news... the planet is sick and tired of the constant outrage, perversion and invading and martyring... ask Holland.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#163455 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
WHERE ARE THE MUSLIM CHARITIES TO HELP OUT WOMAN WHO ARE STRUGGLING ON THEIR OWN WITH CHILDREN?
‘Protective’ custody: 13-year-old boy kept in chains for the past five years
By Anees Memon
Published: January 31, 2013
Waseem Kumbhar, 13, has been kept in chains by his mother, Fatima Kumbhar, for the past five years.
This family of Badin has been leading a hard life since the death of the boy’s father seven years ago. Allah Dino, who was a craftsman by profession, had cancer. After his death, Fatima and Waseem were left to fend for themselves.
Fatima recalls that Waseem’s condition began after he contracted fever but was not given proper treatment. Since then, his mental capacity has been decreasing gradually.
“I tried to buy medicines for him without whatever money I had, but I was unable to complete treatment,” she told daily Sindh Express.
She worries that if she does not keep him chained, he will leave the house and get lost. Fatima earns her livelihood by making dung cakes.
If she stays home to look after her son, the two of them will not be able to survive, she said.“I have to leave home early in the morning every day and come back at noon.”
She admits that it is difficult for her to take her son to the doctor because she has to roam around the entire city, looking for dung.“It is difficult to visit doctors in such a situation when earning for two meals a day is not an easy job.”
The doctors believe, however, that the boy can recover if he is treated properly.“He needs proper treatment and food,” advised Dr Shujjat Hussain Khwaja.“His recovery would be difficult, if he is not treated right away and is kept in chains.”
Torn between her family’s survival and her son’s special needs, Fatima worries what will happen to Waseem after her. She has visited several officials but no one has extended any help.“I am living among rich people but no one even bothers to look at me and my son.”
Published in The Express Tribune, January 30th, 2013.
-
Muslims take the saying literary: Charity starts at home and home is their own pockets.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163456 Feb 2, 2013
right, not eight
SumDumKok

Santa Monica, CA

#163457 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In Michigan, the arabs own all of the ghetto party stores and gas stations. The arabs work behind walls of bullet-proof glass. The blacks and arabs hate each other with a passion. It is almost comical.
Go Bracks.......
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163458 Feb 2, 2013
Turkey's foreign minister chastise Syria for not responding to Israel un-provoked attack and warn that Turkey will not stand idle when Israel attacks muslim countries.
I do not get it. Turkey is a close American alley and NATO elite member, does the FM speaks for NATO here?
Is that the new Western position labeling Israel the aggressor it is and calling a spade a spade?
Is it the Arab spring effect? or is it having a pious Muslim at the helm in the WH.
Questions , questions and food for thought.
Me think the west lead by America have formed a secret pact with Muslims, time will tell.
Comments welcome as I seek to sort out this puzzle
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#163459 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a crap what you think, I am not here to entertain you!!!! If you don't like what I post and you obviously don't scroll on by. You have a choice. Don't come whinging to me as I am not the least bit interested.
Well you obviously do 'give a crap' since you answered me and entertaining me is the last thing you do.

I was merely giving you some advice about yer copying and pasting and how monotonous and boring it is. If you want to be perceived in this way - fine lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Eric 70,006
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 14 min Dana Robertson 18,831
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 14 min Tre H 219,474
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 21 min Iftihar 15
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... 22 min Joe Balls 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Eagle 12 229,980
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min USA Born 548,625
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr walkDAplank 203,409

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE