Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521955 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163636 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text> your right youe filthy bible is BULSH-T
1) Its not "mine".

2) The Quran is not only bullsh*t, but it also confirms that the Bible (Torah and New Testament) as being the written and preserved word of Allah....so you just condemned your own God.

Stupid Muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163637 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
"Faith"
You kafirs will go 2 any extent 2 make the truth look false.
The whole of the Qur’an and large amount of hadith r memorized by millions so adding your wishful words doesn’t change the authentic hadith. So your manipulated hadith just as you fake bible can b dismissed jst like dat. Good try better luk nxt time your brain dead savages,
……Now go and ask you parents r they brothers and sisters?
U filthy Crazytains r cable of anything.
Let's get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father." Genesis 19:32
The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 19:34
So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. 19:36
…..Brothers, sisters, no difference to u filthy barbarians!
Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife. Genesis 20:12
What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you." 2 Samuel 13:13
But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her. 13.14
….3-year old virgins girls!
Bible Num 31:17
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known man by lying with him.
bible Num 31:18
But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Webster's Bible Translation
But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Sorry, Jiz. I'm not going to read any one of your bullsh*t comments that is over about 50 words. You are not worth my time. You are a filthy, amoral savage, your religion is sh*t. Anything else is just commentary. Now fck off.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163638 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Cafe' so is dat wat you call a dog home in your home town?
Can't you talk like an adult? What the fck is "dat" and "wat" ? Are those words? Are you black...or are you just one of those scrawny little f/aggits that pretend you are?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163640 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaz post is right and your response does not add up, sorry. Having said that as you may note we Muslims refrain from attacking Christianity and Jewish faiths and their messengers since they are from God, we frown on the changes and additions and omissions. Moses and Jesus are great messengers and we love them. Now the Jews as you know disobeyed God countless times despite one miracle after the other and ended making a golden calf that roars when the wind passes from its anus toward its nose while Moses was bringing the commandments from God
What a load of crock. Every day around the globe Muslims are criticizing and attacking Jews and Christians around the world.

The ratbag Mohammad disrespected and disobeyed the teachings of Jesus and God every day of his life. He will be judged accordingly as will you and all disbelievers in the true God.

Even though the Jews at times wandered away from the true teachings of God they remain his chosen people

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163641 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaz post is right and your response does not add up, sorry. Having said that as you may note we Muslims refrain from attacking Christianity and Jewish faiths and their messengers since they are from God, we frown on the changes and additions and omissions. Moses and Jesus are great messengers and we love them. Now the Jews as you know disobeyed God countless times despite one miracle after the other and ended making a golden calf that roars when the wind passes from its anus toward its nose while Moses was bringing the commandments from God
Idiot Muslim, only an inbred camel-piss drinker would try and rationalize the recorded historical accounts in the Bible to being commands and pontifications valid for Jews and Christians. That moron is quoting pieces of Old Testament history to attack Christians, and you say his post is "right"? LMAO.

You CAN'T attack Moses or Jesus for they are prophets of your religion....but you filthy Muslims have no qualms in attacking Buddha, Krishna, Guru Nanak, Zoraster, etc. You do not respect other religions, not even Jews or Christians. It clearly states that "the curse of Allah" be upon Jews and Christians for giving a divine attribute to Ezra/Jesus.

Jews "disobeying" God is irrelevant, Mohammed is not their messiah you dimwit. Such arguments are only legitimate if between them and Christians. Muslims are insignificant.

ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163642 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Jiz. I'm not going to read any one of your bullsh*t comments that is over about 50 words. You are not worth my time. You are a filthy, amoral savage, your religion is sh*t. Anything else is just commentary. Now fck off.
edt
Another wayof conceding defeat. You are being whacked by mighty Muslims posts. We all know that your posts lacks substance, ask sheilaa to help you
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163643 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crock. Every day around the globe Muslims are criticizing and attacking Jews and Christians around the world.
The ratbag Mohammad disrespected and disobeyed the teachings of Jesus and God every day of his life. He will be judged accordingly as will you and all disbelievers in the true God.
Even though the Jews at times wandered away from the true teachings of God they remain his chosen people
Muslims have no beef with the faiths but with the so called quardians of the faiths of today
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

#163644 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are such retarded inbred monkeys. Quoting pieces of Jewish history and equating them as commands for Christians. LOL.
Allahu F*ckbar.
Wats da matter the fake trinity is not da same god of OT or has changed just like u fake religion.
Now go and worship your serpent or shall I say 1 of da half naked man pinned to a cross.

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56

F--king wild animals, its al about eating flesh in your satanic paganism!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163645 Feb 2, 2013
Guido Cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>go blow, your biblical teachings... during bible study might be a good time...
its one of the worst books written, EVER...thou doth... that takes lifetimes to "pretend" you know what the fcuk its sayin... god was clearly, an idiot.
but... because you gotz the magic ingredient "faith" its also believable.
no, that's rich !
Go and blow yourself as that is more in keeping with your standards and beliefs. Why support something that you have no belief in you hypocrite?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163646 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>edt
Another wayof conceding defeat. You are being whacked by mighty Muslims posts. We all know that your posts lacks substance, ask sheilaa to help you
No. That's not true and you know it. The fact is, all of you dunces have the same off-the-rack bullsh*t arguments and I don't have time to devote to each and every one of you. You are the most boring, dim-witted and talentless posters on topix. While I can't personally address all of my adoring fans, I feel that my public statements cover my positions adequately. Thank you for your input.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163647 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims have no beef with the faiths but with the so called quardians of the faiths of today
Hmmmm I guess that explains all of the daily suicide bombings, church burnings, beheadings, acid attacks, skyjackings, massacres, fatwas and amputations. Thanks for clearing that up.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163648 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Its not "mine".
2) The Quran is not only bullsh*t, but it also confirms that the Bible (Torah and New Testament) as being the written and preserved word of Allah....so you just condemned your own God.
Stupid Muslims.
And pray why you care if such a book confirms anything.
" Do you believe in some ( that suits you) and disbelieve in some" Quranic verse. God saw it all
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

#163649 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crock. Every day around the globe Muslims are criticizing and attacking Jews and Christians around the world.
The ratbag Mohammad disrespected and disobeyed the teachings of Jesus and God every day of his life. He will be judged accordingly as will you and all disbelievers in the true God.
Even though the Jews at times wandered away from the true teachings of God they remain his chosen people
Animals need 2 be attacked?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#163650 Feb 2, 2013
awesome cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>homophobia is illegal, you islamic savage wannabe and filthy violent barbarian doer...
You aole does not know the law... In America there is no law that criminalize racism and homophobia... ahole.
you spend your time beind racist in here and all a sudden you become the onewho is sitting in the supreme court,,, I did suspect that Faith is a dyke but now it's confirm by one who stayed long time enough to have a good opinion and share it,,,Faith is gay and hate man... it's not against the law to bash Faith,,, she deserve to be bashed... we know for lpng now that cartooni is a cross dresser and likes man... anyway I wish to all a good night...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163651 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Wats da matter the fake trinity is not da same god of OT or has changed just like u fake religion.
Now go and worship your serpent or shall I say 1 of da half naked man pinned to a cross.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56
F--king wild animals, its al about eating flesh in your satanic paganism!
It is embarrassing to read your lack of understanding in relation to the scriptures. You truly have been brainwashed.

Your prophet was a satanic ratbag who was imbued by satan himself. Your false prophet rooted nine year old girls, murdered, stoned, amputated, robbed and subjugated women to the realm of chattel. He was a liar and a thief who glorified himself in robbing and killing innocent people. Wake up to yourself and get an education
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163652 Feb 2, 2013
Is it acceptable in Islam for a woman to breast-feed a man then stay with him legally in one room?

The answer to this question makes the difference between true Muslims who faithfully follow the footsteps of Mohammed and the hypocrites who modify their religion to follow their desires. Allah described them as such in the Quran: Q.28: 50… they only follow their own desires, and who is more astray than one who follow his own desires…

"The issue of breast-feeding men is currently a hot topic in Egypt and has been the focus of the media in many Middle Eastern countries. It all started when Dr. Izzat Attya who is the head of the department of Hadith in Al-Azhar, which is the world’s most prestigious Islamic University, issued a fatwa, or religious opinion. The fatwa declared that, it is legitimate for a working Muslim woman to breast-feed her male colleague to avoid the sin of ‘khulwa’(staying with a stranger in one room). Similar fatwas had been issued in the past by many sheikhs in many Middle-Eastern countries, but this is the first time it comes from a high level academic of Al-Azhar."

Here, the muslim scholar decrees that to avoid the "immorality" of having men and women working together....The women should breast feed the men...thereby making them "family"......Whew! Yes, you wouldn't want strange men and women together....That would be inappropriate.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163653 Feb 2, 2013
jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Wats da matter the fake trinity is not da same god of OT or has changed just like u fake religion.
Now go and worship your serpent or shall I say 1 of da half naked man pinned to a cross.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. John 6:53-56
F--king wild animals, its al about eating flesh in your satanic paganism!
The "same god of OT" did not *command* any of the bullsh*t you just posted....are you incapable of realizing that? Those are historical accounts, NOT instructions. There's a difference between the analytical legacy of Hitler in Europe and the Nazi ideology itself. Neither Jews nor Christians are under any covenant to subscribe to all the indiscretions you list.

And really.....did you actually just go there? You thought Jesus was speaking in literal and not parable? Well, maybe the verses immediately preceding and following it would give you an indication of what he means:

44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
45 It is written in the Prophets:‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.
46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life.
49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die.
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves,“How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

53 Jesus said to them,“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said,“This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them,“Does this offend you?
62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[e] and life.
64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

And I don't "worship" anything. I am simply a theist and believe Jesus to be the greatest moral example of how humans can reach the creator. I shall defend all religions against the filth of Islam, Christianity in particular.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163654 Feb 2, 2013
Islam is so fckng ridiculous that it is hard to believe there are like a billion people on this planet that are so dumb, illiterate and mentally ill that they buy into that bullsh*t. It's incredible.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#163655 Feb 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot Muslim, only an inbred camel-piss drinker would try and rationalize the recorded historical accounts in the Bible to being commands and pontifications valid for Jews and Christians. That moron is quoting pieces of Old Testament history to attack Christians, and you say his post is "right"? LMAO.
You CAN'T attack Moses or Jesus for they are prophets of your religion....but you filthy Muslims have no qualms in attacking Buddha, Krishna, Guru Nanak, Zoraster, etc. You do not respect other religions, not even Jews or Christians. It clearly states that "the curse of Allah" be upon Jews and Christians for giving a divine attribute to Ezra/Jesus.
Jews "disobeying" God is irrelevant, Mohammed is not their messiah you dimwit. Such arguments are only legitimate if between them and Christians. Muslims are insignificant.
Did not you sell your Hindusim for economic gains, few dollars. Why did you convert. I am going to report you to Kali Mata to swat you with her many hands

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163656 Feb 2, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>edt
Another wayof conceding defeat. You are being whacked by mighty Muslims posts. We all know that your posts lacks substance, ask sheilaa to help you
Yeah right!!!!!!! They are about as strong as a wet newspaper!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silence of the lambs 2 hr Name 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Frindly 15,044
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 3 hr Frindly 3,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr kent 692,194
News Masturbation, sharing beds lead to homosexualit... 5 hr Pilots nail drivi... 17
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 9 hr Yeshua wasIS God ... 8
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 9 hr Frindly 234
More from around the web