Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 371,563

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163377 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Arab Rage, Unrest and Anti-Americanism Is Nothing New
January 30, 2013 By Jeff Ludwig
The delivery of tanks and F-16s to Egypt, originally promised to the Mubarak regime, but now forwarded to Morsi and the Brotherhood, is the latest phase of U.S. engagement with a Middle East in turmoil. Though all kinds of nasty and brutal individuals are still in charge, and though the thrust of the Arab world remains anti-Zionist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian and anti-American, the official line of our prescient ....
To be continued
FYROMONKEY MORONS HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT CHRISTIANS OR AGAINST MUSLIMS. THEIR ARSSS IS SOLD OUT TO ISLAMIST TURKEY !!!

What you should be concerned about and also give some explanation to the christian world is why your fyromonkey nation gives earth and water and your sorry assss to Turks with neo ottoman dreams.
that's what you are expected to explain.
all the rest is.. excuses for your sins!
MyASSedonia-Turkey: The Ties That Bind
While Ankara maintains close diplomatic relations with Skopje, cemented by their shared political enmity toward Greece, Turkey must step carefully when it comes to inter-ethnic disputes within ‘the heart of the Balkans’.
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/maced...
JUDAS TRAITOR AND ETHNIC CLOWN!!

So.. shtu the fck up and bend over Turk is coming to collect your... loyalty !

Location hidden

#163378 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
http://youtu.be/qpOc3VYOBDI

dance my CLOWN dance!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163379 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only response I ve brought you to be able to give. Considering your verbal venomous diarhoia before.. I ve done an EXCELLENT JOB, havent I . damn I know I m good !
so now besides all else I ve said about you , you now sign as a COWARD too.
haha
CLOWN and ETHNIC FRAUD!
This is the only response you deserve and will be getting from me

Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.

Location hidden

#163380 Feb 2, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...Baron...since you became "sympathique"since your operation.... Here your firstlesson in french...
We say "louanges puent"...not pue.... The verb is puer' pronounced
p[u]er not p[ou]er.....since louanges is the plural of louange....then louange is the subjet of the third personne of plural...that means "elles"...so Les louanges puent or elles puent...for the anglosaxon...don't prononce "ent" ...just pu....and the u is an u in french not and "ou"...Good Lord it takes forever to explain anything to an australopitheque...lol
not australopitheque but the special breed and God's creation --or shall I say simple evolution- fyroMonkey!!!

get your records straight khaled!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163381 Feb 2, 2013
I have begun to suspect that I am the only person here that is not a Fyromonkeydonian or one of their agents.

Location hidden

#163382 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/qpOc3VYOBDI
dance my CLOWN dance!!

Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.

Location hidden

#163383 Feb 2, 2013
Two Iraqis living in US sentenced in terrorism case
Iraqis setenced to US Prison

A US judge Tuesday sentenced two Iraqi men living in Kentucky to federal prison for their role in a plot to ship weapons to Iraqi insurgents and raise money for the Al-Qaeda terror network.

Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 25, was sentenced to life in federal prison while his accomplice Waad Ramadan Alwan, 31, was sentenced to 40 years in prison followed by supervised release, the US Justice Department said.

Both had pleaded guilty to federal terrorism charges, but were not charged with plotting attacks within the United States.

The two Iraqis who were living in Bowling Green, in the southern state of Kentucky, "participated in terrorist activities overseas and attempted to continue providing material support to terrorists while they lived here in the United States," said Lisa Monaco, Assistant Attorney General for National Security.

"With today's sentences, both men are being held accountable," Monaco said.

Authorities arrested Hammadi and Alwan in an FBI sting involving an undercover agent posing as part of a group sending money and weapons to insurgents in Iraq.

Alwan, whose fingerprints were found on an unexploded roadside bomb found in Iraq, pleaded guilty in December 2011 to all counts of a 23-count federal indictment that included conspiracy to kill US nationals abroad and export Stinger shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles.

In August 2012 Hammadi pleaded guilty to a 12-count indictment that included similar charges.

Alwan however received a reduced sentence because he cooperated with authorities, the Justice Department said.

An undercover FBI agent posing as an Al-Qaeda agent met with Alwan and recorded their meetings starting in August 2010.

"From September 2010 through May 2011, Alwan participated in ten separate operations to send weapons and money that he believed were destined for terrorists in Iraq," the Justice Department said.

In January 2011 Alwan recruited Hammadi, and until May 2011 the two helped ship money and weapons—including rocket-propelled grenade launchers, machine guns, and Stinger missiles—that they believed were destined "for terrorists in Iraq."

All of the weapons had been rendered inert, the statement read.

Hammadi entered the United States in July 2009 and had initially lived in Las Vegas before settling in Kentucky, while his accomplice Alwan arrived three months earlier.

Location hidden

#163384 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
I have begun to suspect that I am the only person here that is not a Fyromonkeydonian or one of their agents.
No there are many of us on here who are not. Nina is just a fruit loop who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with her is. LOL

Location hidden

#163385 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE ARE THE REAL HATE MONGERS
yes you're right. Absolute hatemongers, drooling hyenas that will starve to DEATH!

sing fyroMonkey sing !
http://youtu.be/5qlJAQmV-NQ
http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-c...

:)))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163386 Feb 2, 2013
They are everywhere.

Location hidden

#163387 Feb 2, 2013
Terror attacks in Kano, Nigeria, kill at least 162
Bomb attacks targeting security forces and gun battles have killed at least 162 people in Nigeria's second-largest city of Kano, sources say.

5:37PM GMT 21 Jan 2012

The death toll following coordinated bomb attacks and gun battles in the Nigerian city of Kano has risen to at least 162, a source at the city's main morgue has said.

A curfew was imposed on Kano in Nigeria's mainly Muslim north after it exploded into violence on Friday evening, with eight police and immigration offices or residences targeted.

The main newspaper in the north said that a purported spokesman for Islamist group Boko Haram had claimed responsibility for the violence, saying it was in response to authorities' refusal to release its members from custody.

Scores of such attacks in Nigeria's north have been blamed on Boko Haram, though Friday's would be among the group's most audacious and well-coordinated assaults.

Some 20 huge blasts could be heard in the city as a suicide bomber struck a regional police office and a car bomb rocked state police headquarters after the attacker fled and was shot dead, police sources said.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163388 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Busted again, I am 92 and by mistake I write the 2 before the 9 comes from speaking German they put the 9 first than the 20, for 29.
-
Bloody stupid dancing rat you are going crazy.
I agree, that is one bloody stupid King Fu Rat....

Location hidden

#163389 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you're right. Absolute hatemongers, drooling hyenas that will starve to DEATH!
sing fyroMonkey sing !
http://youtu.be/5qlJAQmV-NQ
http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-c...
:)))

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163390 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
They are everywhere.
they ?
islamic scum sure are... how did we allow it to happen, blight on the planet and innocent infidels everywhere.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163391 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
"TEHRAN, Iran (AP)— A senior Iranian space official says one of two official photos of its famed simian space traveler depicted the wrong monkey, but that the primate really did fly up into orbit and return safely."
All Iranian monkeys look alike.
hahahahahahahahaha sand ones too.

Location hidden

#163392 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
if you could refute what I m saying you would. But this is the truth FYROMONKEY and there's nothing you can do to undo it!!!

your relative fyromonkeys in your shthole where you left to go to australia!!!

why did you leave such glorious Monkeydons why?
http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImag...

fyrom is a joke and fyromonkeys are the global clowns.
and you are a loser who thought you'ld outwit the Greeks

ha!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163393 Feb 2, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
What does that have to do with most Muslim Persians cannot even recite one Qu'ran verse???
<quoted text>
I can

"fcuk em where they lie"... allah akablah, salami... pork of course.

you know, cause they'll fcuk anything, including a corpse.

Location hidden

#163394 Feb 2, 2013
One-fifth of males at youth jails is Muslim

NO SURPRISES HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Rawlinson Author Biography

Friday 07 December 2012

One in five young men in youth jails is Muslim, an increase of nearly 25 per cent on last year, figures released today show.

The proportion of youth offenders in custody from black and minority ethnic communities also rose three percentage points to 42 per cent in 2010-11, according to the report by the chief inspector of prisons.

Around 17 per cent of the population of England and Wales is non-white, while it is estimated that about 5 per cent of people in the UK are Muslim.

The annual review of children and young people in custody showed that the proportion of males in young offender institutions (YOIs) identifying themselves as Muslim in 2011-12 rose to 21 per cent from 16 per cent the previous year and 13 per cent the year before that.

But the study, published jointly with the Youth Justice Board (YJB), showed the total number of young people in custody fell by 14 per cent last year.

Meanwhile, 30 per cent of the young people surveyed said they had previously been looked after by a local authority.

Mr Hardwick said the figure was "depressingly high".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/on...

Location hidden

#163395 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
if you could refute what I m saying you would. But this is the truth FYROMONKEY and there's nothing you can do to undo it!!!
your relative fyromonkeys in your shthole where you left to go to australia!!!
why did you leave such glorious Monkeydons why?
http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImag...
fyrom is a joke and fyromonkeys are the global clowns.
and you are a loser who thought you'ld outwit the Greeks
ha!

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163396 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
bravo danetoo!!!
agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 543,192
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 min Mikko 22,489
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min Dana Robertson 14,205
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 13 min Zog Has-fallen 86
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min CunningLinguist 227,935
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 40 min Frankie Rizzo 15
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 1 hr Brit Expat 5
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••