Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 442404 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163386 Feb 2, 2013
They are everywhere.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163387 Feb 2, 2013
Terror attacks in Kano, Nigeria, kill at least 162
Bomb attacks targeting security forces and gun battles have killed at least 162 people in Nigeria's second-largest city of Kano, sources say.

5:37PM GMT 21 Jan 2012

The death toll following coordinated bomb attacks and gun battles in the Nigerian city of Kano has risen to at least 162, a source at the city's main morgue has said.

A curfew was imposed on Kano in Nigeria's mainly Muslim north after it exploded into violence on Friday evening, with eight police and immigration offices or residences targeted.

The main newspaper in the north said that a purported spokesman for Islamist group Boko Haram had claimed responsibility for the violence, saying it was in response to authorities' refusal to release its members from custody.

Scores of such attacks in Nigeria's north have been blamed on Boko Haram, though Friday's would be among the group's most audacious and well-coordinated assaults.

Some 20 huge blasts could be heard in the city as a suicide bomber struck a regional police office and a car bomb rocked state police headquarters after the attacker fled and was shot dead, police sources said.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163388 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Busted again, I am 92 and by mistake I write the 2 before the 9 comes from speaking German they put the 9 first than the 20, for 29.
-
Bloody stupid dancing rat you are going crazy.
I agree, that is one bloody stupid King Fu Rat....

Location hidden

#163389 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you're right. Absolute hatemongers, drooling hyenas that will starve to DEATH!
sing fyroMonkey sing !
http://youtu.be/5qlJAQmV-NQ
http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-c...
:)))
This is the only response you deserve and will be getting from me

Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163390 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
They are everywhere.
they ?
islamic scum sure are... how did we allow it to happen, blight on the planet and innocent infidels everywhere.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163391 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
"TEHRAN, Iran (AP)— A senior Iranian space official says one of two official photos of its famed simian space traveler depicted the wrong monkey, but that the primate really did fly up into orbit and return safely."
All Iranian monkeys look alike.
hahahahahahahahaha sand ones too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163392 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Something I have learnt on this forum is never attempt to argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level. It is better to rise above their level and just ignore them. Some people mistake this for passivity when the reality is that the restrainer is showing commonsense and integrity.
if you could refute what I m saying you would. But this is the truth FYROMONKEY and there's nothing you can do to undo it!!!

your relative fyromonkeys in your shthole where you left to go to australia!!!

why did you leave such glorious Monkeydons why?
http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImag...

fyrom is a joke and fyromonkeys are the global clowns.
and you are a loser who thought you'ld outwit the Greeks

ha!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163393 Feb 2, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
What does that have to do with most Muslim Persians cannot even recite one Qu'ran verse???
<quoted text>
I can

"fcuk em where they lie"... allah akablah, salami... pork of course.

you know, cause they'll fcuk anything, including a corpse.

Location hidden

#163394 Feb 2, 2013
One-fifth of males at youth jails is Muslim

NO SURPRISES HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Rawlinson Author Biography

Friday 07 December 2012

One in five young men in youth jails is Muslim, an increase of nearly 25 per cent on last year, figures released today show.

The proportion of youth offenders in custody from black and minority ethnic communities also rose three percentage points to 42 per cent in 2010-11, according to the report by the chief inspector of prisons.

Around 17 per cent of the population of England and Wales is non-white, while it is estimated that about 5 per cent of people in the UK are Muslim.

The annual review of children and young people in custody showed that the proportion of males in young offender institutions (YOIs) identifying themselves as Muslim in 2011-12 rose to 21 per cent from 16 per cent the previous year and 13 per cent the year before that.

But the study, published jointly with the Youth Justice Board (YJB), showed the total number of young people in custody fell by 14 per cent last year.

Meanwhile, 30 per cent of the young people surveyed said they had previously been looked after by a local authority.

Mr Hardwick said the figure was "depressingly high".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/on...

Location hidden

#163395 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
if you could refute what I m saying you would. But this is the truth FYROMONKEY and there's nothing you can do to undo it!!!
your relative fyromonkeys in your shthole where you left to go to australia!!!
why did you leave such glorious Monkeydons why?
http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImag...
fyrom is a joke and fyromonkeys are the global clowns.
and you are a loser who thought you'ld outwit the Greeks
ha!

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163396 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
bravo danetoo!!!
agreed
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163397 Feb 2, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I prefer these two.
the first link is French.
http://www.joyofbaking.com/images/newlarge/ch...
-
The second link is commonly made in the southern part of The Netherlands and or Northern part of Belgium
http://www.multivlaai.nl/images/product/l1_23...
Known as Limburgse Vlaai
mmmmmmmmmmm.... pie and tarts....

Location hidden

#163398 Feb 2, 2013
Dhimmi Britain tolerate Muslim crimes of all degrees without any problems, but sends 21-year old to jail for dumping pig’s head at Mosque

January 23, 2013 · by admin · in Muslims WorldWide

They have been tolerating Muslim anti-semitism with violent attacks against innocent jews, Muslim sex grooming of young girls for ten years without interfering, Muslim hate crimes against non-Muslims, Muslim hate speeches and Muslim protests where they declare to behead people who “insult” their pedophile warlord.
But a pig’s head dumped at a mosque – absolutely not tolerated! Dhimmi Britain has laid bare their priorities. Pathetic.
Please read the amusing comment provided by Lucky Nizami of the Newbury Mosque Committee, highlighted in bold below.

Read more at:

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#163399 Feb 2, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very nice .. I do that kind of pie too .. tarts .. mini tarts with creme brulee ... with alaska, pear, cherries, apples ... chocolate fondant .. they sell really well at farmers markets here in London, but the big celebration cakes .. they are the real winners - but hey we are talking about almost 1500 pounds a cake then .. LOL ... now. Before no.
I am not sure whether these links will work now
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8328/8437164475...
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8194/8438248024...
I love danish's and their cake....

awesome looking treats

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163400 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
I have begun to suspect that I am the only person here that is not a Fyromonkeydonian or one of their agents.
well, unless you re related to the 11 presidents of America last of whom is G.Bush , who directly descended from the ancient dynasty of fyromonkeys , no you are not a fyromonkeydon!!

The 10 most stupid fyromian claims;

According to the historian ( ahem ) AleKZandAR Donski ---yeah the same Donski who Saint Alekzandar speaks to via the ..pyschic claims that Queen Eizabeth derives her descent from Tsar Samouel the Bulgarian -sorry not any more Bulgarian- from now on the Makedonki.

****As if that wasn’t enough, the same historian ( ahem) Donski donkey makedonkey never mind, same crap,…..

also claims that 11 American presidents derive their descent from ancient “Macedonian dynasties “!!!

Their ancestors ( and only real Macedonian for a change) were PerdicAS., PhilippOS, and PtolemaiOS.( As you see, the proof of the greekcake is in the ..suffix )
Namely :
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Monroe
Stephen Cleveland
William H Taft
Warren Harding
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Franklin Roosevelt
George H W Bush
And last but not least
George W Bush
!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/k6MJnksgrzo

FYROM IS A JOKE !!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163401 Feb 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Dhimmi Britain tolerate Muslim crimes of all degrees without any problems, but sends 21-year old to jail for dumping pig’s head at Mosque
January 23, 2013 · by admin · in Muslims WorldWide
They have been tolerating Muslim anti-semitism with violent attacks against innocent jews, Muslim sex grooming of young girls for ten years without interfering, Muslim hate crimes against non-Muslims, Muslim hate speeches and Muslim protests where they declare to behead people who “insult” their pedophile warlord.
But a pig’s head dumped at a mosque – absolutely not tolerated! Dhimmi Britain has laid bare their priorities. Pathetic.
Please read the amusing comment provided by Lucky Nizami of the Newbury Mosque Committee, highlighted in bold below.
Read more at:
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...
shill hatemonger
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#163402 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I love danish's and their cake....
awesome looking treats
fat Jackarse what's new??!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163403 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
awesome looking treats
I dig their cartoons.....Oh and Lego....Lego is great.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163404 Feb 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
well, unless you re related to the 11 presidents of America last of whom is G.Bush , who directly descended from the ancient dynasty of fyromonkeys , no you are not a fyromonkeydon!!
The 10 most stupid fyromian claims;
According to the historian ( ahem ) AleKZandAR Donski ---yeah the same Donski who Saint Alekzandar speaks to via the ..pyschic claims that Queen Eizabeth derives her descent from Tsar Samouel the Bulgarian -sorry not any more Bulgarian- from now on the Makedonki.
****As if that wasn’t enough, the same historian ( ahem) Donski donkey makedonkey never mind, same crap,…..
also claims that 11 American presidents derive their descent from ancient “Macedonian dynasties “!!!
Their ancestors ( and only real Macedonian for a change) were PerdicAS., PhilippOS, and PtolemaiOS.( As you see, the proof of the greekcake is in the ..suffix )
Namely :
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Monroe
Stephen Cleveland
William H Taft
Warren Harding
Herbert Hoover
Richard Nixon
Franklin Roosevelt
George H W Bush
And last but not least
George W Bush
!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/k6MJnksgrzo
FYROM IS A JOKE !!!
Are the Fyromonkeys muslim? I would like to get in on hating them.

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#163406 Feb 2, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
awesome looking treats
thanx cartooni ..

I love making them for people ...:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,884
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 5 min par five 25
News Fort Wayne mosque makes history around the world 1 hr Sean 9
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr polymath257 7,361
News 'Kingdom of Dystopia': Saudi Arabia seeks leade... 2 hr tom_ 1
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr No Surprise 3,732
News Church reels after Ireland's huge 'Yes' to gay ... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 12
More from around the web