Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 390,963

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#148399 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is a hateful, obscene ideology that tears at the fabric of human decency. You have unfortunately fallen under the mesmer of a sociopath. You evil philosophy is at direct opposition to our enlightened Western values. We reject you and your gutter religion. Islam has declared war on free and moral people. Now you reap the whirlwind.
you misunderstood to see the concept..see the concept, not only people..

In western science, nature only considered material things alone and had no spiritual meaning so that ‘its value is very low’..

In Islamic science, nature known as the verse of God..

The verse is also the name for the 'sign'..

sign is valid reflection and evidence of ' existence' something (the Most Magical)..

The Most Magical means is God, the Almighty Creator (The Master Creator)..

In essence, any form of 'natural phenomena' is 'means' God to introduce itself to people..

Natural learned to catch 'God's message'..

Thus, Islamic science encourage man becomes 'more religious'..

'The first principle' in Islamic science is the recognition of the 'form of God'(God Almighty, the Creator, the Supreme Self, Most Gracious, etc) must first be recognized than the human form itself..

In contrast, western science instead put 'form of God' as an object of questionable to 'existence', so the object form him (man) who first recognized..

otherwise, western science can encourages people to be atheist..

when emanuel kant have to choose between: "science" or "God" (partial draft)
then Islamic science must be integrated: "science and God" (holistic concept)

when western science put " intellect is higher than revelation"..
Islamic science put "revelation is higher than intellect"..

thanks
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#148400 Jan 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ohhh how sick is that, poor woman
Such is lundia particularly Rajhastan these days...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148401 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
you misunderstood to see the concept..see the concept, not only people..
In western science, nature only considered material things alone and had no spiritual meaning so that ‘its value is very low’..
In Islamic science, nature known as the verse of God..
The verse is also the name for the 'sign'..
sign is valid reflection and evidence of ' existence' something (the Most Magical)..
The Most Magical means is God, the Almighty Creator (The Master Creator)..
In essence, any form of 'natural phenomena' is 'means' God to introduce itself to people..
Natural learned to catch 'God's message'..
Thus, Islamic science encourage man becomes 'more religious'..
'The first principle' in Islamic science is the recognition of the 'form of God'(God Almighty, the Creator, the Supreme Self, Most Gracious, etc) must first be recognized than the human form itself..
In contrast, western science instead put 'form of God' as an object of questionable to 'existence', so the object form him (man) who first recognized..
otherwise, western science can encourages people to be atheist..
when emanuel kant have to choose between: "science" or "God" (partial draft)
then Islamic science must be integrated: "science and God" (holistic concept)
when western science put " intellect is higher than revelation"..
Islamic science put "revelation is higher than intellect"..
thanks
Yeah, us Westerners have a habit of separating real science from bizarre fantasy. Bear with us.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148402 Jan 3, 2013
Where's Hurghada??????

Islam is Future

#148403 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, us Westerners have a habit of separating real science from bizarre fantasy. Bear with us.
see the reflection of yourself..you're so rude..far from religious (?)

Islam is Future

#148404 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, us Westerners have a habit of separating real science from bizarre fantasy. Bear with us.
Nature is not fantasy..you get fantasy :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148405 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature is not fantasy..you get fantasy :)
I didn't say nature was fantasy. I said your religion is fantasy.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#148406 Jan 3, 2013
You may find it useful...

If Jesus is God, then who did He pray to?

by Matt Slick

This is a very common question and the answer is found in understanding the Trinity and the incarnation of Jesus.

The Trinity is the doctrine that there is only one God in all existence. This one God exists as three persons: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are not three gods, but one God. Each is a separate person, yet each of them is, in essence, divine in nature.

A close analogy of the Trinity can be found by looking at the concept of time. Time is past, present, and future. There are three "aspects" or "parts" of time. This does not mean that there are three "times," but only one. Each is separate, in a sense, yet each shares the same nature, or essence. In a similar way, the Trinity is three separate persons who share the same nature.

The Incarnation

The doctrine of the incarnation in Christian teaching is that Jesus, who is the second person of the Trinity, added to himself human nature and became a man.

The Bible says that Jesus is God in flesh, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.....and the word became flesh and dwelt among us," (John 1:1, 14); and, "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form," (Col. 2:9). Jesus, therefore, has two natures. He is both God and man.

Jesus is completely human, but He also has a divine nature.

GOD

He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; 28:9) He is prayed to (Acts 7:59; 1 Cor. 1:2) He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8) He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1) He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15) He knew all things (John 21:17) He gives eternal life (John 10:28; 17:2) The fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9)

MAN

He worshiped the Father (John 17) He prayed to the Father (John 17:1) He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5). He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37) He was tempted (Matt. 4:1) He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52) He died (Rom. 5:8) He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)

As a man, Jesus needed to pray. When He was praying he was not praying to Himself, but to God the Father.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148407 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
see the reflection of yourself..you're so rude..far from religious (?)
Religion was obsolete 300 years ago. Fairy tales are no longer necessary.
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#148408 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm I know...protestant don't believes in Christmas....I agree with your argument in your earlier post whether Jesus was born on 25th dec or not...
The million dollar question is that if Jesus was born on 25th Dec why we see all the person inclusive of Mother Marry wearing summer cloth as we all know that during winter's freezing cold its not possible to wear such type of clothing....and
The pagan Scandinavian and Germanic people of northern Europe celebrated a twelve-day "midwinter" (winter solstice) holiday called Yule (also called Jul, Julblot, jólablót, midvinterblot, julofferfest) beginning on December 25. Many modern Christmas traditions, such as the Christmas tree, the Christmas wreath, the Yule log, and others, are direct descendents of Yule customs.Its a fact whether someone accepts it or not...
SORRY IF MY POST OFFENDS ANYONE....
Ipersonally am not offended at all . why would one be offended by the fact that humanity existed and practised rituals and beliefs before Jesus came on earth?

I find no strange thing in this reality.

look what I ve found. it's from a link anything but orthodox in fact it's from the COG (Church of God) church [:)))]

Birthdays
Christmas
Confirmation (within Catholicism mainly)
Dress of the clergy (mainly the Roman and Orthodox clergy)
Father being a name for the clergy (mainly the Roman and Orthodox clergy)
Heaven as a reward of the saved
Idols and icons
Immortality of the soul
Military service
Mystical Eucharist
Monks
Seven sacraments
Sunday
Trinitarianism
:))))))

we are all pagans guys and dolls.. if you celebrate birthdays you are pagan alright.
if there is army in any country .. guess what! you are all damned pagans

hahaha
dirty sectarians !!!

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#148409 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Islam is pure lies.
So is Judaism
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148410 Jan 3, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Judaism
So? Religion is horsesh*t.
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#148411 Jan 3, 2013
babushka wrote:
You may find it useful...
If Jesus is God, then who did He pray to?
by Matt Slick
This is a very common question and the answer is found in understanding the Trinity and the incarnation of Jesus.
The Trinity is the doctrine that there is only one God in all existence. This one God exists as three persons: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are not three gods, but one God. Each is a separate person, yet each of them is, in essence, divine in nature.
A close analogy of the Trinity can be found by looking at the concept of time. Time is past, present, and future. There are three "aspects" or "parts" of time. This does not mean that there are three "times," but only one. Each is separate, in a sense, yet each shares the same nature, or essence. In a similar way, the Trinity is three separate persons who share the same nature.
The Incarnation
The doctrine of the incarnation in Christian teaching is that Jesus, who is the second person of the Trinity, added to himself human nature and became a man.
The Bible says that Jesus is God in flesh, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.....and the word became flesh and dwelt among us," (John 1:1, 14); and, "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form," (Col. 2:9). Jesus, therefore, has two natures. He is both God and man.
Jesus is completely human, but He also has a divine nature.
GOD
He is worshiped (Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; 28:9) He is prayed to (Acts 7:59; 1 Cor. 1:2) He was called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8) He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1) He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15) He knew all things (John 21:17) He gives eternal life (John 10:28; 17:2) The fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9)
MAN
He worshiped the Father (John 17) He prayed to the Father (John 17:1) He was called man (Mark 15:39; John 19:5). He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37) He was tempted (Matt. 4:1) He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52) He died (Rom. 5:8) He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)
As a man, Jesus needed to pray. When He was praying he was not praying to Himself, but to God the Father.
wow babush I love this analogy with time! wow!

perhaps that's how and why Jesus said

before abraham WAS , i AM.. to whoever can look at time from "above" it is an ongoing present.

I agree with you.. jesus praying to God was the man the human being praying. What he was destined to have in him.. is what makes him special.

when sheilaa naively asks why was Jesus tepmpted by satan she really makes me laugh..

children ask more clever questions....such as for example:

"have you noticed ? it Zeus and the 12 gods.. it is Jesus and the 12 disciples.. "

"hm..yeah.. so?? and"??

"and.. dont know..just noticed the pattern repeated interesting istnt it , haha"

"yeaaah.... it is... isnt it.."

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#148412 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is a piece of string? You asked me for links to prove my points which I provided. I gave you a link re the trinity to prove my claim and you stated you were not interested so I said OK but why ask questions and when I provide an answer you are not interested You have asked me do I believe Jesus is God I have provided an answer. I don't intend to go back but if you have such a great memory as you claim then you will know all the questions you have asked me that I have replied to
No,you sent me to some dictionary which proves nothing.
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#148413 Jan 3, 2013
and yesterday there was fight:

did the chicken make the egg? or did the egg make the chicken"

the final wise answer was :

Eureka!! the rooster made the chicken after all cause without a rooster how could there be an egg ? or a chicken?

yeah BUT.
who made the rooster smart aleck???

I dont care

LOL!

East of Eden

#148414 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the difference, but you certainly don't. Your points are all full of hot air and nothing more
You're a typical sectarian.I've seen plenty of those in Bulgaria.There they get treated as if they got the plague.

East of Eden

#148415 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, rubbish as usual. LOL
Ya,I agree.Your post was rubbish.

East of Eden

#148416 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't. It's not necessary,Jesus is my leader and I am his follower all the rest is basically irrelevant as are you
Jesus is your leader but you don't believe in him.How funny!
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#148417 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestants do believe in celebrating Christmas. There are only a few goups that don't. Biblical Unitarians, Christadelphians and JW's. There may be more but I don't know of any others
The Origins of Christmas
The origins of Christmas go back to before the time of Christ when many ancient cultures celebrated the changing of the seasons. In the northern hemisphere in Europe, for example, the winter solstice, which was the shortest day of the year, occurs around Dec. 25th. These celebrations were based on the decline of winter. Since during winter animals were penned, people stayed in doors, crops didn't grow, etc., to know that winter was half over and on its way out was a time of celebration.
In the ancient Roman system of religion, Saturn was the god of agriculture. Each year during the summer, the god Jupiter would force Saturn out of his dominant position in the heavenly realm and the days would begin to shorten. In the temple to Saturn in Rome, the feet of Saturn were then symbolically bound with chains until the winter solstice when the length of days began to increase. It was this winter solstice that was a time of celebration and exchange of gifts as the hardness of winter began to wane and the days grew longer.
December 25th specifically coincided the day of the birth of the sun-god named Phyrgia a culture in the ancient Balkans.
In the Roman Empire, by the time of Christ the winter festival was known as saturnalia. The Roman Church was unable to get rid of saturnalia, so early in the 4th Century, they adopted the holiday and tried to make it a Christian celebration of the Lord's birth. They called it the Feast of the Nativity. This custom has been part of western culture ever since.
Jesus was not born on the 25th December as shepherds were still living out in the fields with their sheep. It was started to marry up the pagan and the christian beliefs
put the blame on Jesus who didnt leave his birth certificate.
so we do what we know best. POint is we celebrate his birth, why are you not happy with his birth?

it's expression of joy
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148418 Jan 3, 2013
"If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 70,996
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min NoMo 26,780
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Shamma 207,242
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 min JFV 52,497
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,046
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 1 hr pcloadletter 56
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 232,800
More from around the web