Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521587 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147777 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drinking Vodka....
Don't be silly! Sheila is Irish Catholic by birth and upbringing! Micks don't drink vodka unless they are trying to put on airs and graces and act like snobs!!! Sheila drinks whisky and gin.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#147778 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be thankful you are not one of Sheila's patients!!! Sheila is a nurse in Ozzieland and thinks she is entitled to ramming her crazy ideas down the throats of her patients!!! And she is really incompetent--she claimed to be an expert at all kinds of nursing, including labour and delivery, but could not come close to spelling episiotomy right! Sheila also arranged patients by race on the ward and stated that labour and delivery are "mixed wards"!!! No kidding!!! LOLLLLLLLLL Sheila is as crazy as they come, and yes, she is sexually frustrated and is likely to jump some unsuspecting guy! Just look at what she reads and posts!!!
Hmmmm I agree

Location hidden

#147779 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
yu become a Unitarian LOL
Hmmmm ok....

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147780 Jan 1, 2013
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I like sheilaa religion alot more than others of course with the excpetion of Islam the true one. Sheilaa sect needs little fine tuning and I will propose they join the OIC. A religion should have do and don't( actions) plus believe (faith) in one god and his messengers for a good life and good after life.A just God must reward the good and punish the wrong doer . Common sense. An all foregiving religion that oes not reward the good and punish the wrong ad sinners does not bode well for a harmonius life. Their shoud be carrot and sticks . Going one a week to worship and oc in a while confess your sin to another man and thengo about sinning and have a claim on God mercy is very childish
Your beliefs are just as bad if not worse than the false sects. You belief in a false prophet who has plagerized the bible and who trys to legitimiize his own beliefs. Please I don't care what you believe, you are an apostate who believes in Satan not God
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147781 Jan 1, 2013
"Dr. Wagdi Ghoneim — who earlier praised Allah for the death of the late Coptic Pope Shenouda, cursing him to hell and damnation on video — made another video, entitled,“A Notice and Warning to the Crusaders in Egypt,” a reference to the nation’s Copts......
The heart of Ghoneim’s message was genocidal:“The day Egyptians — and I don’t even mean the Muslim Brotherhood or Salafis, regular Egyptians — feel that you are against them, you will be wiped off the face of the earth. I’m warning you now: do not play with fire!”...."

Muslim "inter-faith outreach" .....

Islam is pure evil.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147782 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would deny it because you are a liar.LOL
Prove it Sheila!!!! Proof, where is it?

Location hidden

#147783 Jan 1, 2013
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I believ you
Thx...dud...

Location hidden

#147784 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me you twerp!!!!!!!!!!
We can see it...what is what...huh! Crazy Sheilaa...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147785 Jan 1, 2013
Sheila is clearly insane. I hope they give her a scan of her left temporal lobe--I bet she has a lesion there. It would explain all of her madness.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147786 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
"TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran condemned the insults leveled against the prophet of Islam in the US and European movies and magazines, and called on the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to compile a convention to prevent such blasphemous acts."
Muslims want to outlaw free speech. They do not like the truth to be spoken. Truth is un-islamic.
Islam is pure evil.
People go to jail in Europe for questioning the extent of the Holocaust with Faith's full approval. Hypocrisy on full display.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147787 Jan 1, 2013
"United States abolished in slavery in 1865. Slavery did not become illegal within Islamdom, however, until large swathes of its territory came under European colonial rule (for example, Egypt in 1882; Morocco in 1912), or Muslim nations sought admission to the League of Nations after 1920 (p. 12). Thus slavery was not formally outlawed in Republican Turkey until 1933, when, within a year of joining the League of Nations, Turkey sanctioned its prohibition by ratifying the League of Nations Convention on the Suppression of Slavery."

Yet, they point their bony claw at America.....

Islam is pure evil.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147788 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the other women on this thread have declared that you are a lunatic.
As for the important issues, getting you psychiatric help is a high priority!!!
That would be you and king of Arabyia, I see. I would call you both girls not women so move along and get a life. Your prison psychiatrist has certainly not helped your desperate situation. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147789 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>

WHen Americans loot and burn down their cities, Faith claims it is all just a little bit of fun.
Which "Americans" do that?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147790 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
Sheila is clearly insane. I hope they give her a scan of her left temporal lobe--I bet she has a lesion there. It would explain all of her madness.
I would suggest that you get a scan of your testes because there is nothing there. Having a rubber dolly or a goat does not give you the right to try and deflect your madness onto me.LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147791 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see it...what is what...huh! Crazy Sheilaa...
So that is you are unable to. Hmmmmmmmmmm
True Tamil Tiger

Placentia, CA

#147792 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you lived in the worst slums and wastelands of Canada!!! Do you really think I would travel to the heart of darkness that is Scarberia???? I guess I will have to send a butler to shop for me in that wasteland. As for the West Island, that is a ghetto so far removed from Montreal it might as well be in Alberta!
As for drinking, I enjoy life sober and have no need to anaesthetize my brain to feel good. Excessive alcohol will damage your brain, liver, kidneys and rest of your body. Most of all, it will make you impotent with ED, causing you boyfriend to reject you. Now run along. You are not even good as a cook!
Uhh....not really. I lived in a 30000 sq ft. house in Dorset Park....my eldest brother still lives there. Most of my friends came from working-class refugee families who were living in less affluent neighborhoods of Malvern, Tuxedo Court, etc., thus I spent a healthy majority of time in such areas. Its got a cultural affinity to it, undeniable....same way that Bronx, Harlem, Brooklyn, etc. do for NYC.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147793 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that you get a scan of your testes because there is nothing there. Having a rubber dolly or a goat does not give you the right to try and deflect your madness onto me.LOL
Male genitalia fills Sheila's mind. It is all she thinks about! She is very sick.
True Tamil Tiger

Placentia, CA

#147794 Jan 1, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Placentia ? Hahahahahah
Whats so funny? You been here? I thought you've never been to Cali?

Location hidden

#147795 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly! Sheila is Irish Catholic by birth and upbringing! Micks don't drink vodka unless they are trying to put on airs and graces and act like snobs!!! Sheila drinks whisky and gin.
Thx for your Information...but I hear that Sheila's abusive husband Vic forced her to drink Vodka....after that he plunders her....I hope I don't need to explain what he do while plundering her..

You are an intelligent man Aliroger1 hmmmmm

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147796 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Sheila!!!! Proof, where is it?
I have already provide information from more than one Islamic website which supports what I say about the living conditions, lack of literacy and the persecution of women in muslim countries. I am still waiting for an honest response from you. Instead I get a personal attack because you have no come back LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 44 min RedhorseWoman 106
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 53 min Science 83,230
News Jehovah's Witnesses look in other direction 54 min Nomi 238
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 14,263
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... 1 hr Nomi 175
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 2 hr J_a_n 13
Internet Devil's Advocate: Napster 2 hr Abishai100 1
More from around the web