Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 442355 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147249 Jan 1, 2013
For fck sake! It's Tuesday???? Why has every day for the past 10 days felt like Sunday?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#147250 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
For fck sake! It's Tuesday???? Why has every day for the past 10 days felt like Sunday?
It's a Catholic thing :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147252 Jan 1, 2013
"PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP)— Gunmen killed five female teachers and two other people on Tuesday in an ambush on a van carrying workers home from their jobs at a community center in northwest Pakistan, officials said.
The attack was a reminder of the risks faced by educators and aid workers, especially women, in an area where Islamic militants often target women and girls trying to get an education."
The enlightened.
Islam is pure evil.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#147253 Jan 1, 2013
All religions rely on brainwashed/ignorant "followers" for thier survival. Its as simple as that!!!!!!
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#147254 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
"PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP)— Gunmen killed five female teachers and two other people on Tuesday in an ambush on a van carrying workers home from their jobs at a community center in northwest Pakistan, officials said.
The attack was a reminder of the risks faced by educators and aid workers, especially women, in an area where Islamic militants often target women and girls trying to get an education."
The enlightened.
Islam is pure evil.
Fuaark Pathans have lost their shit

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147255 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
God can do anything but he tells us how it happened, just keep studying his word
I don't talk to God.

East of Eden

#147256 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A son is a different entity from the father. I have no thought of going back to heresy and the teachings of the catholic church. Does the orthodox church believe in an immortal soul and plennary indulgences?
I don't think so.That's a Catholic thing.

East of Eden

#147257 Jan 1, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
me think the ones who had fits are those who authored the trinity
I think they tried to give you the answer to who you are but you chose to stay blind.Read how Native Americans describe the human beings and then call me.

East of Eden

#147258 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You just found this out?.......I'm guessing you've never been to Detroit.
Happy New Year, Milena.
And I'm not planning on visiting Detroit any time soon,LOL

East of Eden

#147259 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That is an interesting theory. I have thought about such things....Are you sure you don't smoke weed?
No,but I can show you a video that shows you just that.
http://youtu.be/2yV-7dL0juc

East of Eden

#147260 Jan 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be read like this "The Lord said to my lord"..... the second lord should be with "small l" only then it makes sense!!
First Lord is God and the second one is a Creation of God.
But how can you explain this to these Triniatirians, they only read the Translations, no one prints the original Greek or Aramaic text, only the English or Spanish or German or French Translations.... and they do not know, how these translators play their games.
Here,MUQ,read this link.Native Americans know something we've forgotten a long time ago and if you read it,you might get an idea what the Trinitarians might have meant.
http://1onewolf.com/lakota/spirit2.htm
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147261 Jan 1, 2013
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147262 Jan 1, 2013
Faith is enraged that some guy chose to have sex with a real mare rather than with her! The nerve! Rejection is hard to take, I guess.

East of Eden

#147263 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
'betrayer' is a convenient label to justify the murdering of 'innocent civilians, women & children'...
Islamic scientist must be the equivalent of Christian Scientologist.He's a Muslim Tom Cruise,LOL
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147264 Jan 1, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
All religions rely on brainwashed/ignorant "followers" for thier survival. Its as simple as that!!!!!!
Happy New Year, Ex-pat...

I hope your 2013 is safe and prosperous...

:-)
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147265 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to God.
She always listens...

:-)
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147266 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
The enlightened.
Islam is pure evil.
Aren't they also tossing the measles and polio vaccines and murdering the providers?...

Something about measles and polio and suicide vests being gifts from allah for islam...

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#147267 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohamed was a man who studied Judaism and Christianity and had some hallucination during one of his epileptic fits.Then he figured out a new religion to unite the Arabian tribes and conquer others.
Delusion are ‘false beliefs’ that are trusted by someone despite various relevant evidence speaks otherwise..

Delusion isn’t a person's brain nerve is damaged..but very confident experienced in belief (believed and believed more..), it could not be tampered with even if ‘the fact’ & the physical evidence ‘based on science’ has made clear that contrary to faith and belief..

Some examples delusion:
1. Someone who believes that the earth was the center of the solar system, when in fact the sun is the center of the solar system..

2. Someone who does not believe that the earth is round and believe the earth is flat or rectangular..

etc..

Scientists have proved that "Quran has no contradiction with science"..and i've proved too

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#147268 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusion are ‘false beliefs’ that are trusted by someone despite various relevant evidence speaks otherwise..
Delusion isn’t a person's brain nerve is damaged..but very confident experienced in belief (believed and believed more..), it could not be tampered with even if ‘the fact’ & the physical evidence ‘based on science’ has made clear that contrary to faith and belief..
Some examples delusion:
1. Someone who believes that the earth was the center of the solar system, when in fact the sun is the center of the solar system..
2. Someone who does not believe that the earth is round and believe the earth is flat or rectangular..
etc..
Scientists have proved that "Quran has no contradiction with science"..and i've proved too
Horseshit. You haven't proved anything except that you are a fckng whack.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#147269 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.
That was deep. Is that from a fortune cookie at your Chinese restaurant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 589,854
News Fort Wayne mosque makes history around the world 4 min Sean 9
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 27 min polymath257 7,361
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 40 min Prosperity Fundie... 24
News 'Kingdom of Dystopia': Saudi Arabia seeks leade... 53 min tom_ 1
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr No Surprise 3,732
News Church reels after Ireland's huge 'Yes' to gay ... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 12
More from around the web