Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490535 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147376 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Native Peoples of America told the white trash arriving from Europe that the Natives were here first, to which you said? Right. Now run along and take your flat chest and large rear with you!!!!
We said....Have some blankets and firewater.
Happy New Year.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147377 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stealing my ID you thief! Anyone can spot the real me by the quality of my posts. Now beat it you low scum!
Not really.... you big dummy...

why are you so outraged if "anyone" can spot the real you... hahahahahahahahahaha

happy new year you angry savage...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#147378 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
MY WIFE SENT ME A PHOTO-COMIC STRIP JOKE FROM CHINA
The title was How does a Japanese, American and Chinese girl deal with an octopus?
The Japanese girl has sex with the octopus [there is a very famous Japanese painting depicting this splendid event, painted a few centuries ago], the American girl fights with the octopus and the Chinese girl cooks the octopus into a meal.... you had to see the pics... it is not so good being written about .... pic is worth a thousand words. Okay, I hope those pervs here don't strain themselves searching for the Japanese pic.
LOL and as a greek gal I would play with the octopus hehe

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#147379 Jan 1, 2013
and the Jews once controlled Medina... Your point??
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Native Peoples of America told the white trash arriving from Europe that the Natives were here first, to which you said? Right. Now run along and take your flat chest and large rear with you!!!!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147380 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I have a smaller nose when I'm reunited...:-)
LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147381 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up .. brain death junkie.. "tough titties" , "midol"?
As I said, none of your business and no one cares if you like Islam or not.. ANd yes, you deserved what you got.. now continue barking..
That's the problem with you animals. You come to our land and expect us to change for you. Fck Islam and fck you.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147382 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Danm Myans.....They work cheap.
One of my Bulgarian friends posted a suggestion on FB to slaughter the remaining Mayans for failing to guess the end of the world,LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147383 Jan 1, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I bet neither of you have been in jail, but one of you did consider a pedophile a prophet at one time.
<quoted text>
JAN, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT THIS IS NOT A SEX TALK THREAD???

Perverts like you try to turn every thread and post into an opportunity for your perverse erotic titillation. Stop your onanistic activity, you corrupter of the youth!!!! Away with you, you evil servant of Satan!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147384 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pray to God but you can't talk to him cause he doesn't answer back.
Where did I say he answered back orally? To talk means to give information or express ideas or feelings; or to communicate by spoken words. We can do this and that is exactly what they do in the orthodox church
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147385 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up .. brain death junkie.. "tough titties" , "midol"?
As I said, none of your business and no one cares if you like Islam or not.. ANd yes, you deserved what you got.. now continue barking..
typical invading muslim... they aint her two fcuking mkimnutes and they start demanding the residents change...

bey turk savage, you realize we dont take orders from islamic scum... on our own american free speech forums... go find some turk owned sheithole to be "outrages on" barbarian...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147386 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
FOR THOSE IGNORAMUSES HERE ....
EGypt is one of the largest exporters of medical staff and engineers in the world. Here in Canada, in the USA, in the Middle East, the UK and elsewhere, you can find Egyptian-educated professionals doing a great job. There are university presidents here in Canada who were educated in Egypt. The problem with the riff raff is that they invent facts to fill in their ignorance.
I will grant el Baz the geologist cartographer...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147387 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
Hasbarats are stealing people's IDs.
sure BLAME a jew.... hahahahaha pretty riuch for islamic scum...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147388 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> thx prov, interesting, when u talk of final judgement, when does that happen? in orthodox we believe at death the soul leaves the body but will later be reunited at final judgement(second coming)the soul is judged, individually until the final judgement
happy 2013 lena

East of Eden

#147389 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife beating was legal in the Christian west for several millenia, until very recent times. Compared to the West, Muslim women had rights which western women did not enjoy until the 20th century!!!!! The problem with ignorance is that the ignorant fill in the gaps in their knowledge with fiction.
And what were those rights?To be buried up to their chests and stoned to death?Wow,ebati pravata!LMAO!
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147390 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
MY WIFE SENT ME A PHOTO-COMIC STRIP JOKE FROM CHINA
The title was How does a Japanese, American and Chinese girl deal with an octopus?
The Japanese girl has sex with the octopus [there is a very famous Japanese painting depicting this splendid event, painted a few centuries ago], the American girl fights with the octopus and the Chinese girl cooks the octopus into a meal.... you had to see the pics... it is not so good being written about .... pic is worth a thousand words. Okay, I hope those pervs here don't strain themselves searching for the Japanese pic.
Believe it or not...

My first octopus was cooked by an Italian lawyer...

Spaghetti and octopus...

Little ones...thumb size

And not alive...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147391 Jan 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ali. Happy new year. How were the celebrations last night in good ol' hogtown? Did you take a break from your Islamic life to get plastered with your Chinese gal?
apparently she graced him with a "joke".... Then, i'm sure she got on with her REAL life...

hope our city treated you awesome... Happy New Year TTT, may you live long and prosper while being the awesome sharp witted dude you are...

you make an old bro proud...

and may all your 4:20 be bright.... and fcuking awesome....

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147392 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with you animals. You come to our land and expect us to change for you. Fck Islam and fck you.
And fck you, fa/got!

East of Eden

#147393 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say he answered back orally? To talk means to give information or express ideas or feelings; or to communicate by spoken words. We can do this and that is exactly what they do in the orthodox church
He doesn't answer orally.Does he answer anally to you,sheila?LMAO!
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147394 Jan 1, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
and the Jews once controlled Medina... Your point??
<quoted text>
happy 2013 jan !!!
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147395 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Militants can marry Syrian women: Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:22AM
A hard-line Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia has recently issued a special religious decree that permits the militants in Syria to engage in short-term marriages with Syrian women.
Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi said that the marriages between the foreign-backed militants and Syrian women will satisfy the militants’ sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians.
He added that the marriages, dubbed by him as “intercourse marriages,” can be with Syrian females as young as 14 years old.
He also promised “paradise” for those who marry the militants.
Arifi has issued similar decrees in the past in support of the violence in Syria.
He has also been organizing a fundraiser for the militant groups fighting Syrian government forces.
Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of security forces, have been killed in the turmoil.
The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country as there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.
islamist authorized rape...

for islam...

and allah...

nice to see the Obamassiah backing the islamist horse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min replaytime 40,196
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 19 min Abe 20,578
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Steve III 649,754
News Russia vs. Scientology: Kremlin Cracks Down on ... 33 min MohammedBarouq 3
News Sainsbury's cafe customer refused black pudding... 38 min Caciques a liar 120
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min hpcaban 255,889
News Bellevue Priest Accused Of Sex Abuse (Dec '11) 40 min John 10
More from around the web