Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517869 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#147355 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Who the hell cares if you do or not? Who the hell do you think you are?
Don't give me that bologna explanation.. since when rude, bully. Is called I just don't like ..this ..
If you don't agree don't agree .. who hell are you to lunch an attack people like a pitbull .
Btw. I haven't seen you haven't a one, one smart conversation.. surprise me ..will you
Your words seem wise..i agree, good conversation is better than garbage..thanks

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#147356 Jan 1, 2013
There is no solid proof of anything, including your big bang, or evolution of nothing eventually forming into a conscious thinking human something.

Science can prove neither so both you and I are left with only our belief. We Biblical followers do have prophecy as well, besides that all you have my Atheist friend is faith.
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof of god whatsoever so it isnt just the quran its the bible also, just fairy stories.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147357 Jan 1, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
You need to go to a observatory and see for yourself, the "Lunar" riles only go so many kilometers and stop then others sporadic, none one is all the way around the moon, not even more than 3% is the longest. I was a professor at a university along with someone that worked at JPL previous,(part of NASA) the claims you make are 100% incorrect.
Best you see for yourself in an observatory, heck my teenage daughter knows what you say is a hoax, she saw the moon riles too.
<quoted text>
Well the moon is pretty big...

Maybe he had to make a number of slices?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147358 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
MY WIFE SENT ME A PHOTO-COMIC STRIP JOKE FROM CHINA
The title was How does a Japanese, American and Chinese girl deal with an octopus?
The Japanese girl has sex with the octopus [there is a very famous Japanese painting depicting this splendid event, painted a few centuries ago], the American girl fights with the octopus and the Chinese girl cooks the octopus into a meal.... you had to see the pics... it is not so good being written about .... pic is worth a thousand words. Okay, I hope those pervs here don't strain themselves searching for the Japanese pic.
http://srandsgallery.com/uploads/images/Masam...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147359 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you don't talk to God. Others who follow the beliefs of the Greek Orthodox church do though so I gave you an example
You can pray to God but you can't talk to him cause he doesn't answer back.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147360 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 1,200,000,000 Muslims, a handful can be bribed to support zionism or does so out of ignorance. A Conservative in Britain is synonymous with ignorance. According to Javid, the thousands of years between the fairytale that is the bible and the 20th century does not exist! Apartheid states based on ethnic and theocratic chauvinism are not modern democratic states anymore than apartheid era South Africa was or Rhodesia was. Furthermore, the number one zionist-supporters in the world are the Saudis, so why waste time on stupid Javid when the fat pig Saudis are such big Israeli fans and supporters?
Aren't Saudis Muslims? How can you speak that way about your fellow believers!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147361 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bushka, if you scroll back a couple of years, you'll see that I have been here. You just showed up a month ago and started your maniacal ranting. So one could logically assume that you started it. And who are you to say who deserves what? You don't agree with my views?....Tough titties, Turk.
The Native Peoples of America told the white trash arriving from Europe that the Natives were here first, to which you said? Right. Now run along and take your flat chest and large rear with you!!!!
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147362 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent Bushka, it is just the whacked-out muslims that I don't respect...And I have that right. If you don't like it, maybe you should leave.
they know how to invade, but somehow forget how to leave, while bitching... fcuking muslims... Theres a reason the EU struggles all these years with the "TURK" issue.... bottom line is... They cant be trusted so theyre not invited into the union... Guess why..... MUSLIMS !

Happy New Year Faith... may you remain Stellar !

Location hidden

#147363 Jan 1, 2013
I bet neither of you have been in jail, but one of you did consider a pedophile a prophet at one time.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made it up 10 minutes ago. I have never been in jail as an inmate. You on the other hand belong in jail for heresy!!!!!
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147364 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too Chazmo.
Now that's the Roger I know and love...:-)

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147365 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bushka, if you scroll back a couple of years, you'll see that I have been here. You just showed up a month ago and started your maniacal ranting. So one could logically assume that you started it. And who are you to say who deserves what? You don't agree with my views?....Tough titties, Turk.
shut up .. brain death junkie.. "tough titties" , "midol"?
As I said, none of your business and no one cares if you like Islam or not.. ANd yes, you deserved what you got.. now continue barking..
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147366 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
its been two fcuking years that his imaginary wifey has been in china.... what does that tell ya !... she hates the aNOIng savage too.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#147367 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> thx prov, interesting, when u talk of final judgement, when does that happen? in orthodox we believe at death the soul leaves the body but will later be reunited at final judgement(second coming)the soul is judged, individually until the final judgement
Close. The soul returns as all people from Adam to the last one ate ressurected again with bodies to face judgement. once resurrected there are no death for either the residents of heaveb or the residents of hell. Eternal bless or eternal damnation. This average of 80 years more or less one have to work to earn eithe place. The schoolasric thought I like to believe is that there are no judgement thus no physical punishment before ressurrection day.
The end of days is when God wipes out all creation first when the first horn is blown, everything dies, the sun and themoon merge and the mountains become like dust or cotton and the seas turn firey then the second blow and all people rise and God comes with angels and people are naked and stading waiting to be judged in an earth like but flat location and the hell comes forth and the heavens too and everybody get his log of deeds to read. A terrible sight for the sinners. That day sinners mouths hands and legs and eyes and all shall speak of the bad deeds their owner did.
A mock up
http://www.google.ca/url...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147368 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> thx prov, interesting, when u talk of final judgement, when does that happen? in orthodox we believe at death the soul leaves the body but will later be reunited at final judgement(second coming)the soul is judged, individually until the final judgement
I hope I have a smaller nose when I'm reunited...:-)
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147369 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the moon is pretty big...
Maybe he had to make a number of slices?...
Happy New Year Chazmo... i guess i'm rooting for Stanford...(rose bowl, 1 hour)

East of Eden

#147370 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>hi milena, can u tell me plz is Odeysseus,Telemachus and Apollo the same person? he doesnt answer me when I ask him loool
I don't know.Odysseus likes to troll so I don't really know who he is.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147371 Jan 1, 2013
"until very recent times. Compared to the West, Muslim women had rights which western women did not enjoy "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147372 Jan 1, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
they know how to invade, but somehow forget how to leave, while bitching... fcuking muslims... Theres a reason the EU struggles all these years with the "TURK" issue.... bottom line is... They cant be trusted so theyre not invited into the union... Guess why..... MUSLIMS !
Happy New Year Faith... may you remain Stellar !
Happy New Year, Guido. Health and prosperity to you and yours.

East of Eden

#147373 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>hi milena, can u tell me plz is Odeysseus,Telemachus and Apollo the same person? he doesnt answer me when I ask him loool
If I had to guess,I'd say he's Aristo trying to pin it on Apollo,LOL

Location hidden

#147374 Jan 1, 2013
Muslim are mostly Zionist, the difference is rather than the land being promised through Issac, the Muslim claim its through Ishmael.

I say time to share, Muslims got 99% of the Mandate, both sons were Abraham and both should get land. Muslims want 100% for themselves that is Zionism, Jews just want to keep their 1%..
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 1,200,000,000 Muslims, a handful can be bribed to support zionism or does so out of ignorance. A Conservative in Britain is synonymous with ignorance. According to Javid, the thousands of years between the fairytale that is the bible and the 20th century does not exist! Apartheid states based on ethnic and theocratic chauvinism are not modern democratic states anymore than apartheid era South Africa was or Rhodesia was. Furthermore, the number one zionist-supporters in the world are the Saudis, so why waste time on stupid Javid when the fat pig Saudis are such big Israeli fans and supporters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 21 min Buttling Boys 1,717
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 683,635
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... 1 hr pcloadletter 47
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Ben Avraham 76,830
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 671
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 - 258,467
Who is Jesus? 5 hr susanblange 11
More from around the web