Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 527786 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145886 Dec 29, 2012
Milena S wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be complaining.I'd take 51 right now.
yeah, my intention was slightly evil... but sincere. its cold.... and since i'm outta here shortly it doesnt pay to waste natural resources to turn on that outrageous retarded ceiling heat

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#145887 Dec 29, 2012
Milena N wrote:
If the trinity is such an important concept to understand why is it not even mentioned ONCE in the bible. The reason is is because mankind has decided that he is God and knows better. How much money do the churches pull in in the name of helping others less fortunate and yet the priests and ministers are continuously being found guilty of pedophillia. It is a sham and a great con. Ears will be tickled

2 Timothy 4:3
New International Version (©1984)
"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" This is what the catholic church and anyone who teaches the trinity are doing. Nowhere did Jesus teach it. He said the father is greater than me, no one knows except the father etc etc
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145888 Dec 29, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about the guys in need for meal in India..Your argument and example is irrevelant.
We are talking about this woman-Erika Menendez..Sorry no excuse .. I am not going to glorify the killings. Then how are you different than the society goes into mob killings..like India.
The victim, Sunando Sen, was born in India and, according to a roommate, was raised Hindu.
i never saw mention how he was raised, liar... i wish retards would stop making mistakes, like the poor sikhs that were shot by that other idiot who didnt look at the turban charts...

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#145889 Dec 29, 2012
And besides, what kind of people would you be just glorifying people being stabbed or killed..in a society you live because they are muslims..

I know the thought that counts.. and thats how everything starts ...Hitler knew that too.
Such a shame to see the rightous nation's children who fought againts such evil now here talking chit.

Where is that vid again about America Faith? watch it again.
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#145890 Dec 29, 2012
Milena S wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be complaining.I'd take 51 right now.
Here your 51... http://www.google.com/imgres...
Milena S

Ashtabula, OH

#145891 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make it clear to you if you believe he is you are doomed. What is a soul Milena? Yes he sent his son because he is the only person who was able to stand against temptation when all others had failed. If he was God his death is meaningless. To be able to identify as a human he needed to be one. God can't be tempted
I don't believe fairy tales.I'm simply telling you if you don't believe in Jesus,you belong to someo ther religion.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145892 Dec 29, 2012
khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be going here stupid.... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z4mrxNbMgrcXX
too bad you didnt go there...... you moslem kok and filthy sticky fingered sac......

do you go riming while the infidels went caroling ?????
Milena S

Ashtabula, OH

#145893 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds hot......But I hear it's a "dry heat".
Anythin's better than the white sht.
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#145894 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be a buzz-kill, Bushka. It is the thought that counts.
you are a "cold" killer snow moose...lol
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#145895 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text> Every year i find i love the french just a little bit more....
I'm buying a Bed Bath and Beyond suit, and applying for welfare for all four of my wives before we the United Stares OF America, wise up....
French arss licker ...lol
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145896 Dec 29, 2012
khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Here your 51... http://www.google.com/imgres...
the second most unfunniest idiot and savage on this thread...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145897 Dec 29, 2012
babushka wrote:
And besides, what kind of people would you be just glorifying people being stabbed or killed..in a society you live because they are muslims..
Kind of like this.....?
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145898 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds hot......But I hear it's a "dry heat".
yeah......... its a dry cold, too.
Milena S

Ashtabula, OH

#145899 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If the trinity is such an important concept to understand why is it not even mentioned ONCE in the bible. The reason is is because mankind has decided that he is God and knows better. How much money do the churches pull in in the name of helping others less fortunate and yet the priests and ministers are continuously being found guilty of pedophillia. It is a sham and a great con. Ears will be tickled
2 Timothy 4:3
New International Version (©1984)
"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" This is what the catholic church and anyone who teaches the trinity are doing. Nowhere did Jesus teach it. He said the father is greater than me, no one knows except the father etc etc
The concept of the trinity is the only possible explanation htto how Jesus is god.Besides,it also gives answers to other questions you'd never open your mind to.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#145900 Dec 29, 2012
enjoy.......(well, most of ya !)
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#145901 Dec 29, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text> possibly, someone said he was of Paki heritage.
Suspect Kashmiri

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#145902 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>i never saw mention how he was raised, liar... i wish retards would stop making mistakes, like the poor sikhs that were shot by that other idiot who didnt look at the turban charts...
Ok the turban charts was funny,ADD!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#145903 Dec 29, 2012
Milena S wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe fairy tales.I'm simply telling you if you don't believe in Jesus,you belong to someo ther religion.
You obviously do because you believe in the trinity. Which is stated nowhere in God's word the bible. Did you make it up, if not you who?
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#145904 Dec 29, 2012
Happy New Year everyone and you to Lena :D
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145905 Dec 29, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text> Every year i find i love the french just a little bit more....
I'm buying a Bed Bath and Beyond suit, and applying for welfare for all four of my wives before we the United Stares OF America, wise up....
"More than 1.5 Million Algerians were massacred under the French rule"

I'm down with the French.

http://realgenocide.blogcu.com/french-massacr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 699,461
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 16 min mahasn sawresho 17
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... 23 min mahasn sawresho 2
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 30 min superwilly 88
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Black Ice 72,074
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 3 hr superwilly 6,056
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Into The Night 93,405