Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521543 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136139 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT a fcuking racist !!!!!!!
Yes you feckin are!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#136140 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>How are you and the fox terrier getting on without the rest of the family CHTT?

Must have been a hard decision for the Mrs to leave you - well - maybe not lol
You're clutching at straws now sex tourist.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136141 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>come and do it for me....
Erm, nah - I'll give that a miss lol
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136142 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
Guido please don't lose your temper, we all like you very much here but if you start to make an A*hole of yourself we will change our opinion of you.
Oh well...... I'll live.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136143 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT a fcuking racist !!!!!!!
Are sheep colour conscious?
-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HTJuJBnKJ5I/Sss3ruE...
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#136144 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you feckin are!!!!!!!!!
I've never been a racist - never been called one "out here" either - only you and spathis - and ms "I read the Koran in Arabic" now ..

It's ridiculous

So am I racist against icelandics for disliking TG?

There are Danes I dislike -- so am I a racist then - being a Dane myself ...

Bloody hell ....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136145 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
Guido please don't lose your temper, we all like you very much here but if you start to make an A*hole of yourself we will change our opinion of you.
-
Is this your coffee break?
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136146 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, you feckin did - you accused me of hating Jews and D2 because she is a sympathiser - don't feckin change yer story with me ya mad fecker. I am against the 'state' of Israel and I'm for the God given right of a country called Palestine.
Don't ever doubt my politics - what I did or didn't say you lying toad - I have never deviated from my beliefs - ever!
accuse nothing... I stated a fact... your a muslim loving jew hater couching your hatred as caring for the oppressed, sure, while forgetting all the innocents the islamic scum murdered. Shouldnt your name be LHJ (love hating jews)

i call it like i sees it, lil miss racist and anti jew semite
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#136147 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well...... I'll live.
I bet you would !!! Lololol ... Good on ya ...
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#136148 Dec 8, 2012
Lena wrote:
What the hell is this "we" will again. Theres always this talk of "everyone says" ... "we all think" ...

--- it's been said to me in the past - and now it's there again to Guido ... Who are "we" ????
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136149 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been a racist - never been called one "out here" either - only you and spathis - and ms "I read the Koran in Arabic" now ..

It's ridiculous

So am I racist against icelandics for disliking TG?

There are Danes I dislike -- so am I a racist then - being a Dane myself ...

Bloody hell ....
You remember passing certain cafes and feeling sure the occupants - Arabs - were plotting the next 9/11 - did you say this D2 - did you?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136150 Dec 8, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>You're clutching at straws now sex tourist.
Really? Lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136151 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>accuse nothing... I stated a fact... your a muslim loving jew hater couching your hatred as caring for the oppressed, sure, while forgetting all the innocents the islamic scum murdered. Shouldnt your name be LHJ (love hating jews)

i call it like i sees it, lil miss racist and anti jew semite
You weasel - you accused me of being anti Jew now you are denying it - I am pro Palestine - stick yer wanky blatant racism up yer arse - wind up - yeh right
Lol
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#136152 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>You remember passing certain cafes and feeling sure the occupants - Arabs - were plotting the next 9/11 - did you say this D2 - did you?
No I did not say that- it was what you and ME made it into ... It is that long ago ..,

I did say I pass around 5 shisha cafes on my way to the station when I go to work - and that I see the same guys sitting there in the morning as in the evening ...

Nothing about plotting sod all ... they're lazy buggers ... That was my point - they do the same in Paris and other cities - the most enterprising are the guys opening the shisha cafes in the first place ...

It's become such a problem - its been taken up at council level (labour) as there's increased crime and (younger) women feel unsafe walking by due to catcalls and harassments - it's a fact

The "plotting" was you guys putting words I'd never said ....
Liberal nazi

San Antonio, TX

#136153 Dec 8, 2012
guido how did you ever become such an azzzhole?

Tell us your story.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136154 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>No I did not say that- it was what you and ME made it into ... It is that long ago ..,

I did say I pass around 5 shisha cafes on my way to the station when I go to work - and that I see the same guys sitting there in the morning as in the evening ...

Nothing about plotting sod all ... they're lazy buggers ... That was my point - they do the same in Paris and other cities - the most enterprising are the guys opening the shisha cafes in the first place ...

It's become such a problem - its been taken up at council level (labour) as there's increased crime and (younger) women feel unsafe walking by due to catcalls and harassments - it's a fact

The "plotting" was you guys putting words I'd never said ....
Yes you did, you stated on numerous occasions you passed cafes frequented by Arabs who were 'plotting' the next '9/11'
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#136155 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net

The Bible says Yahweh created Adam (the Hebrew word for man) out of the dust, or elements, breathing his spirit into us so that we would be like him spiritually. Unlike the animals, we were made in his image. Our spirit has Godly characteristics, enabling us to know Yahweh, to communicate with him, and to choose to have a relationship with him. If we wish to praise him after we have come to know him, that's fine. But it was not why we were created.
This conflicts with Islam. Although the god of the Qur'an sounds like Muhammad, Islam dispenses with the "in His image" idea because Islam’s god and man are supposed to have nothing in common. There is a Hadith attributed to Muhammad in which he passed a man beating a slave. He told him to stop because: "Allah made Adam in the slave's image." Being crafted "in the slave's image" was designed to underscore Muhammad’s concept of Islam - a religion named submission - a religion without choice.
Yahweh wants us to choose; Allah wants us to submit. One wants to be loved, the other feared. There may be a reason the Islamic prostration requires one to bow their head toward Hell while their posterior moons Heaven.
To be continued
Now this is good...

It shows the physical form of adam/eve having developed here out of the dust/elements/evolved?...

And when finished cooking...

God gave adam/eve their 'souls' or spirits...

This would leave adam/eve's children the opportunity to then procreate with the rest of soulless humanity thus producing offspring with souls...

Or I could be just peeing into the wind...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#136156 Dec 8, 2012
Its sad, we need to pray for our Christian brothers and sisters the Coptic's, persecution under Islam is in the increase with this Islamization of Egypt.
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. At least we got to see the pyramids etc etc before they are destroyed.
It is really sad to see so much destruction of historical sites and artifacts happening around the world.

Location hidden

#136157 Dec 8, 2012
Probably huddled up in an igloo riding out their harsh winters.
Love Hurghada wrote:
Where the feck is Faith???

Location hidden

#136158 Dec 8, 2012
Who are we suppose to depend on Muslims? The very people that already deny the Holocaust, or blame the Crusades on Christians even though the last crusade they occupied parts of Europe and at the gates of Vienna... The Muslims whom already claim 9/11 was Jews, the same Muslims that deny Jews ever lived in Jerusalem even though its mentioned in their ancient Torah over 700 times?

This Muslims, is that where we should get the reliable info?
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Robert Spencer? no Kidding?
I am not in shock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 690,438
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Wondering 14,101
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 22 min Zildjian 8
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 1 hr Christie 1
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 1 hr red blood relative 200
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 3 hr Devon 61
News Jehovah's Witnesses look in other direction 4 hr red blood relative 226
More from around the web