Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454405 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lberal nazi

Santa Rosa, CA

#135994 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
You gotta remove the rotten gerbil that's up yours first.
You did not address the question about atheist cartoon.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135995 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not England though is it?
Not England,US.England is even less liberal.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135996 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking!You're a nation of baby killers.
http://politicalhat.com/2012/11/29/british-he...
So are we...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/0...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135997 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,think about the children,no name-the children!
http://politicalhat.com/2012/11/29/british-he...
But the dead fetuses can be used for research to save/extend lives maybe someday...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135998 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Gypsy children?Well,after Bulgaria was forced to kill its economy back in the 1990's(which cause a mass impoverishment of the population)and then on top of that forced to raise the prizes of everything up to EU levels,you can't expect any quality care.No one has money to provide the standard you can see in western countries.But we still don't intentionally starve babies to death without food or water like the Brits do.
Oh no, are you sure about that? This video says different

Video Related To: Bulgaria: 166 Children Neglected, Abused And Starved To Death

By Ljubica Vujadinovic

Sofia : Bulgaria | 2 years ago

238 Bulgarian orphans have died in the last 10 years, and at least two-thirds of those deaths could have been prevented, the report of the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee (BHC) revealed...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/680...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135999 Dec 8, 2012
Just keep telling ourselves...

They ain't really babies until they are delivered full term and alive...

A little tape on their mouths will stop that fetus whimpering...

Location hidden

#136000 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you talking about 3000 abandoned Bulgarian children,right?
Wrong. My post was directly addressing what you had brought up about the Brit babies and turning it back around onto you
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#136001 Dec 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you also reading into the koran someone else's interpretation of the arabic translation?...
Especially considering that fully 1/3 of muslims disagree with you interpretation and prefer the obama bin laden interpretation...
Like for instance beating wives...
30 different interpretations...
From muslims alone...
You may interpret peace, TG...
kkklamBush interprets hatred and death...
Along with 600 MILLION other muslims...
Sorry...

Didn't mean to piss you-hoff with reality...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#136002 Dec 8, 2012
Lberal nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not address the question about atheist cartoon.
Still have that auld guy fantasy stuck in your head, jinnie?...

And here I thought it was just kkklamBush and his merry band of islamists...

Location hidden

#136003 Dec 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
But aren't those late-term aborted 'fetuses' that had the audacity to survive that are wheeled into the death room to die?...
Obama supports letting them die...
It's already happening in the US

http://www.mcclpac.org/about_obama_baipa.htm

Location hidden

#136004 Dec 8, 2012
* that should read has happened

“The holy experience”

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#136005 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>only one word, he did apologis, it just you are too blind to want to see it and accept it, that you problem, not him for now, so it depend on you and the others hyenas group to stop this for now and get on with you life than continue this on, cause there lots of things we has all said but people with mind and are sane know where to stop, but seems like none of you knows where there limit to stop this right now, that you stupidi not mine and his and I wil still continue on defend him no matter what. He has done none wrong more than any of you in here to others, Everyone is as faults in here, not only him, when we get enough we say lot of things out of us mind, but that dosen't mean we mean it for real and people should just stop this for now than continue this none sencer. he is human begin too as you and others, as it said to me alot, is topix not real yes i know is just topix not real, you should know that too then and those others hateful gang that we all has said lot of mean things in Topix, but do we mean it nope, if you others do not mean what you say, then he didn't mean it either, as saying we are all human begin we say a lot when get enough, do you understand now!!! Bye am off.
.He didn't apologise.Don't lie.He even said in one of his posts that he doesn't need Chazmo's forgiveness.
Ya...Human beings make mistakes and same human being are expected to apologise.
And If I had hurt you then I am sorry.I will no more make any comments against him.I expect him to do the same thing.

Location hidden

#136006 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, Koran can be wrong translater in English and lot of you seem to misread the meaning of it. As when speak of fight, they speak of as defend them back, and they has every right of doing so to defend them back as every none-muslims has right to defend them back, Muslims has every right of defend them back too.
And Qu'ran are not bad more than Bible and Torah, there bad, there good in saying of all those 3 books. I can't understand you people, Jewish do not eat pork, but Muslims are mocked and insulted for not eat pork, Jews and Amsih so on as Christians has long beard too, but all you do is bashing Muslims for it and more, not only mean you, but lot of them others in here. Muslims are human begin people too and I must say, I feel Islam wonderful, there lot of beauti in saying in Islam.
and I can't understand when both side say God is not Allah, Allah is not God, but God is the meaning in Arabc language Allah. The same and only one. Christians in Arabic country and born Arabic say Allah too in they language. But you only think is Muslims that use the word Allah? It childish from both side fight about this. And if some Muslims as using God/Allah to fight then they wrong, cause am sure God wouldn't like that people are killing other people no matter who that do, that just a excuse those that do and use God for doing so, and is not whole nation of Muslims that think that, so as saying there bad, there good Muslims as there bad and good none-Muslims in all countries. Have a good day , am off.
When is allah not really allah?

When a Muslim tells you that the word "Allah" has only one meaning: "the one, true, universal God," he is assuming a fallacy. The word "allah" has many different meanings.

a. It can be used as a generic term like the English word "God." Thus it can be applied to any god or goddess regardless if a true or false god is in view.(ex. The "Allahs" of Hinduism.)

b. The Nation of Islam uses it to refer to Wallace Dodd Ford, Elijah Muhammad, and Louis Farrakhan as "Allah" and teaches that all black people are "Allahs."

c. It was used in pre-Islamic times by pagan Arabs to refer to the moon-god who was the father of al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat.

d. It is used by Muslims to refer to their god.

So you see TG you really do need to become better educated about Islam beofore you start saying what you say
danetoo

London, UK

#136007 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, Koran can be wrong translater in English and lot of you seem to misread the meaning of it. As when speak of fight, they speak of as defend them back, and they has every right of doing so to defend them back as every none-muslims has right to defend them back, Muslims has every right of defend them back too.

And Qu'ran are not bad more than Bible and Torah, there bad, there good in saying of all those 3 books. I can't understand you people, Jewish do not eat pork, but Muslims are mocked and insulted for not eat pork, Jews and Amsih so on as Christians has long beard too, but all you do is bashing Muslims for it and more, not only mean you, but lot of them others in here. Muslims are human begin people too and I must say, I feel Islam wonderful, there lot of beauti in saying in Islam.

and I can't understand when both side say God is not Allah, Allah is not God, but God is the meaning in Arabc language Allah. The same and only one. Christians in Arabic country and born Arabic say Allah too in they language. But you only think is Muslims that use the word Allah? It childish from both side fight about this. And if some Muslims as using God/Allah to fight then they wrong, cause am sure God wouldn't like that people are killing other people no matter who that do, that just a excuse those that do and use God for doing so, and is not whole nation of Muslims that think that, so as saying there bad, there good Muslims as there bad and good none-Muslims in all countries. Have a good day , am off.
So you know arabic now do you ???

And you alone can interpret the true meaning of the Koran ??-- or are you having it interpreted for you by your bil and Khaled ? Or are you studying the Koran in Arabic yourself?
danetoo

London, UK

#136008 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>only one word, he did apologis, it just you are too blind to want to see it and accept it, that you problem, not him for now, so it depend on you and the others hyenas group to stop this for now and get on with you life than continue this on, cause there lots of things we has all said but people with mind and are sane know where to stop, but seems like none of you knows where there limit to stop this right now, that you stupidi not mine and his and I wil still continue on defend him no matter what. He has done none wrong more than any of you in here to others, Everyone is as faults in here, not only him, when we get enough we say lot of things out of us mind, but that dosen't mean we mean it for real and people should just stop this for now than continue this none sencer. he is human begin too as you and others, as it said to me alot, is topix not real yes i know is just topix not real, you should know that too then and those others hateful gang that we all has said lot of mean things in Topix, but do we mean it nope, if you others do not mean what you say, then he didn't mean it either, as saying we are all human begin we say a lot when get enough, do you understand now!!! Bye am off.
You keep saying "bye am off" and then you're back 2 minutes later - what part of what you're saying is true ?
danetoo

London, UK

#136009 Dec 8, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>.He didn't apologise.Don't lie.He even said in one of his posts that he doesn't need Chazmo's forgiveness.
Ya...Human beings make mistakes and same human being are expected to apologise.
And If I had hurt you then I am sorry.I will no more make any comments against him.I expect him to do the same thing.
He apologised - but was a "made up" apology - because then in another post he said "I dont need chazmo's forgiveness" ... So what the fcuk is the point if apologising then - isn't that the purpose of it - to ask someone's forgiveness - and mean it - and hopefully get it ...

Otherwise it's just words for the ego - not an unselfish appeal to the person ...

Location hidden

#136010 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen people get sacked for a lot less.It all depends which level of management is involved in the problem.
It has nothing to do with what level of management are involved. It is to do with the communication protocols that have been put in place by the health board. Regardless of what the level of management is nurses are all covered by the same communication protocol. Now in America that may be different. I have worked in three different countries as a nurse namely England, Portugal and Australia and making a genuine mistake in the form of a minor breach is not a sackable offense. If it was deliberate then that may be viewed differently
Liberal nazi

New York, NY

#136011 Dec 8, 2012
Milena N wrote:
You gotta remove the rotten gerbil that's up yours first.
Hey you did not answer the atherist cartoon part !

Location hidden

#136012 Dec 8, 2012
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_01_W...

Yet, Allah forming us out of slime is insulting, and it's contradictory. The referenced verse says: Qur'an 15:26 "We fashioned man from fermented clay, stinking slime, dried tingling hard as we fashioned jinn [demons] from white hot flame." Elsewhere in the Qur'an god created man from "dust," "spurting water," "contemptible water," "a drop of semen," "an embryo," "a single sperm [whose do you suppose?]," "a single cell," "a chewed up lump of flesh," "extract of base fluid," "inordinate haste," or simply "weakness," depending on where you look. There are thirty creation accounts and twenty-two variations. Of course, this must all make sense, because Allah insists there are no contradictions in the Qur'an.

Among these fairytales, there's a problem. It is incumbent upon a belief system to answer the "why" question: Why are we here? The answer should be attached to the creation story, but Islam doesn't bother. Worse, Muhammad’s ultimate answer is indicting. Allah said, "I have created jinn [demons] and men only to worship Me. I do not want anything from them." Islam is devoid of choice, and worship without choice is slavery. It would be like you or me having a tape recorder blast: "You are great," all day long. God is not so insecure he needs a "praise machine," or so lame he made one as imprecise as man.

The Bible says Yahweh created Adam (the Hebrew word for man) out of the dust, or elements, breathing his spirit into us so that we would be like him spiritually. Unlike the animals, we were made in his image. Our spirit has Godly characteristics, enabling us to know Yahweh, to communicate with him, and to choose to have a relationship with him. If we wish to praise him after we have come to know him, that's fine. But it was not why we were created.

This conflicts with Islam. Although the god of the Qur'an sounds like Muhammad, Islam dispenses with the "in His image" idea because Islam’s god and man are supposed to have nothing in common. There is a Hadith attributed to Muhammad in which he passed a man beating a slave. He told him to stop because: "Allah made Adam in the slave's image." Being crafted "in the slave's image" was designed to underscore Muhammad’s concept of Islam - a religion named submission - a religion without choice.
Yahweh wants us to choose; Allah wants us to submit. One wants to be loved, the other feared. There may be a reason the Islamic prostration requires one to bow their head toward Hell while their posterior moons Heaven.

To be continued
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#136013 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know arabic now do you ???
And you alone can interpret the true meaning of the Koran ??-- or are you having it interpreted for you by your bil and Khaled ? Or are you studying the Koran in Arabic yourself?
No only a jewish shill can do that!-lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Inspiring Faith Journey Of Nicole Garcia, A... 3 min Dan 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min CantHideTheTruth 225,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 596,624
News Love Wins Again - Episcopal Churches Change The... 14 min Dan 13
News Episcopal Bishops Overwhelmingly Reject Divestment 35 min Dan 5
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 51 min annoyed 1,477
News Vegetarian diet linked to lower risk of colorec... 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 28
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr piratefighting 5,325
More from around the web