Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488172 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135823 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
About helping take life , a nurse, by association, ate you the nurse who have been killing elderly patients, you know th famed nurse
I went into nursing to save lives not take lives and the fact that you have posted what you have shows me and others what a low life you really are.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135824 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims such as yourself work hard at twisting other people's words. Your idea of "proof" is just your own warped imaginings being posted. The only people who I hate are the one's who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. I have not heard one peep out of you decrying what they do in any of your responses to issues that have been addressed. You use deflection to deny or avoid dealing with reality about what the topic of this thread is
You do not address te topic of this thread whole the time, I address issues and injustices as they arise.
We all know how God will address the subject line when he decrees so, or more aptly when what he already decreed become apparant to us. The bullet left the barrel, when it will reach that is God knowledge
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135825 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
About helping take life , a nurse, by association, ate you the nurse who have been killing elderly patients, you know th famed nurse
now the retarded muslims is on all nurses are bad because sheliaa is one, likes one, or agrees with one, and the stupid muslim heard about one nurse who murdered once... what islamic scum, islamic scum are.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135826 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
One scumbag hateful soul defending another of like kind. What is new. I am gald you and yurs hae me. I would hate that you like me
I do not hate you but I do pity you, ignorant fartoon
no, please hae me.... really i cherrish the thought....barbarian

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135827 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing you ignorant prig. Feeling dejected does not lead a person to take their own life unless there are other issues going on. The administration were supportive of her and they along with everyone else realized it was an honest mistake on her part. She was not fired over the matter and was a well respected nurse who had worked there for over 4 years.
You should be more concerned about the behaviour of your own islamist buddies who are killing INNOCENT people in the name of their sick moon god on a daily basis. Do something worthwhile and give your advice to them.
Actually sheila,he might have a point.She was probably told she will be fired and judging by her name probably was told she will be deported wherever she came from,possibly without her kids.That would drive someone to commit suicide.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135828 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
What's up with this crazy atheist in here, attack all Muslims in here and if there none Muslims to attack they go next to Christians attack them in here, and when Muslims are back they attack them back and try to get christian on they side to attack Muslims, and then those Christians attack Muslims none stop and you talk of others people that are sane.
a stupid muslims doin dope like yourself would see these as battles and sidings... whereas: the normal folk see a guy responding to posts as he likes... you perverse dumb fcuking b!tch...

you know.... the way FORUMS work !!!!!!!!!! dummy

and how pathetic the moron who thought your drivel was so "true".
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135830 Dec 7, 2012
Which amendment now allows for conning, bullying and impesonating to kill others. Freedom of......
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135831 Dec 7, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually sheila,he might have a point.She was probably told she will be fired and judging by her name probably was told she will be deported wherever she came from,possibly without her kids.That would drive someone to commit suicide.
wow....... the british play hardball, when it comes to the royal queen they use to hate.

i guess how they love their princesses

East of Eden

#135832 Dec 7, 2012
entrenched wrote:
u guys get off on this huh
You're that jay guy,aren't you?
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135833 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Soon in the futher whole american women will be with a muslim men and they will move near you in santa Monica and you will be locked inside crazy hospital, cause no one want to have a crazy weedhead ramping none stop crazy with drama none stop in they neighborhood. Now go get a fecking life the 3 of you.
is anyone seeing this... and the retard is calling me disturbed weedhead.... theres a scary picture painted here, no doubt fantasies fed to her by her ielamic KOK.....

one day swanie all white women will be fcuking islamic savages he said... she sighed all dreamy how soon kokled, i dont know if cartooni cant wait that long... 3, 400 years ????(except she said it like a fcuking ratard)

East of Eden

#135834 Dec 7, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wow....... the british play hardball, when it comes to the royal queen they use to hate.
i guess how they love their princesses
Well,they also kill babies.Did you hear about that?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/baby-...
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135835 Dec 7, 2012
entrenched wrote:
u guys get off on this huh
somthin to do....haha... but watch out for the islamic savages, theyll cut a brother...
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135836 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
One scumbag hateful soul defending another of like kind. What is new. I am gald you and yurs hae me. I would hate that you like me
I do not hate you but I do pity you, ignorant fartoon
wheres the fcuking soul stupid.... grab a medical book and show me that... I'm a being, you barbaric twit, dont you have camel piss to drink and have pissed in your ear by satan, while staring at your cracked reglued moon....
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135837 Dec 7, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
austrailain disc jockies ? telephone pranksters ?

Location hidden

#135839 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not address te topic of this thread whole the time, I address issues and injustices as they arise.
We all know how God will address the subject line when he decrees so, or more aptly when what he already decreed become apparant to us. The bullet left the barrel, when it will reach that is God knowledge
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool. Thanks I needed a good laugh. I address the topic everyday and people like you cry and moan and then lie and say the topic is not being addressed. Every time I post something about how the islamists are raping, killing, stoning etc etc to try and force their views on others it is addressing how they are using those behaviours to enforce their beliefs onto people that are not interested. It is addressing how they are trying to use those behaviours to force Islam in Italy and the rest of the west.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135840 Dec 7, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this, but i think there should be a solution to the critically disabled, ther are big debates on how socialized medicne handles it... personally i favor injection over starvation and believe it should be the norm rather than the exception... however qualified parties have to sign off on the validity. maybe complementary cremations would help.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#135841 Dec 7, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>austrailain disc jockies ? telephone pranksters ?
culo di una donnola-fesso stupido

Location hidden

#135842 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Which amendment now allows for conning, bullying and impesonating to kill others. Freedom of......
Islamists don't follow any ammendments so why worry about any of it. You want your cake and you want to eat it too
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135843 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
What's up with this crazy atheist in here, attack all Muslims in here and if there none Muslims to attack they go next to Christians attack them in here, and when Muslims are back they attack them back and try to get christian on they side to attack Muslims, and then those Christians attack Muslims none stop and you talk of others people that are sane.
And those of us that are sane are Me, Khaled, Lena, LH, Spatis, Syriana and some others, and all the Muslims in here and those has been here are sane, but those fecking crazy Atheist need to be locked inside crazy hospital right now. God is having a headeach now over them and I got it too cause of those crazy drama none ending idiots as infidel dogass, D2 and CHTT and like.
Can someone translate?

Location hidden

#135844 Dec 7, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
That might happen in Bulgaria but it wouldn't happen in England. The union would be onto it straight away. She wasn't fired, where are you getting your information from pro vierta?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min Ballzout 250,830
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 4 min RedhorseWoman 1,923
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min karl44 13,210
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 641,089
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 21 min 15th Dalai Lama 7,747
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 255,259
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... 30 min Demon Finder 52
More from around the web