Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
129,861 - 129,880 of 364,425 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135414 Dec 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not a muslim, he was a Jew and he will defeat the al mahdi and the false prophet. Satan has you believing in the anti christ and it has already been prophecised in the bible which was written 100's of years before the koran. The koran is plagerised from the bible and is a poor substitute of the real thing. You still have time to change your beliefs
Jesus was born a Jew...

Jesus died a Jew...

Jesus rose a Jew...

I would imagine He will return as a Jew too...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135415 Dec 5, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever I condemn the crimes committed by your brothers, you get angry with me.
Perhaps it was the intimation that almost all blacks are violent criminals...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135416 Dec 5, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever I condemn the crimes committed by your brothers, you get angry with me.
And I'm not angry...

Just adding a comparatively silly conclusion...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135417 Dec 5, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
You go ahead, I pass.
Between he was born as a jew and his death, did not he preach something? hy are you conveniently glossing it over. He preached christianity dear.
I thought He preached peace...

And how would that make Him a muslim?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135418 Dec 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama seems to be leading the way against his own people
He has a plan...

I heard it all from the radicals in the 60s...

I had a very colourful life...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135419 Dec 5, 2012
topgirl wrote:
Lets teach Atheist and some Christians as Jan and like a lesson. To smile, Xmas is coming, stop the hate, and live and respect.
Islam:
Even a Smile is Charity
The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said:
“Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises.” He was then asked:“From what do we give charity every day?” The Prophet answered:“The doors of goodness are many…enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one’s legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one’s arms–all of these are charity prescribed for you.” He also said:“Your smile for your brother is charity.” Narrated ‘Aisha [prophet Mohammed's wife]-may Allah be pleased with her-:“I never saw the Prophet laughing to an extent that one could see his palate, but he always used to smile”.
SOME BENEFITS OF SMILING:
1. Smiling changes our moods Next time you are feeling down, try putting on a smile. There’s a good chance your mood will change for the better. Smiling can trick the body into helping you change your mood.
2. Smiling Is Contagious When someone is smiling they lighten up the room, change the moods of others, and make things happier. A smiling person brings happiness with them. Smile lots and you will draw people to you.
3. Smiling Relieves Stress Stress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed. When you are stressed, take time to put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you’ll be better able to take action.
4. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System Smiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed. Prevent the flu and colds by smiling.
5. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. Together these three make us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug.
Smile with your eyes
The eyes are more essential to a warm, genuine smile. To get a feel for how to make your eyes smile, get in front of a mirror and practice smiling <( Sheilaa), but concentrate only on your eyes. You may find it helpful to cover the lower part of your face with a piece of paper. Play around with it a bit, and you’ll find that you can make your mouth smile when your eyes aren’t smiling, and you can also smile only with your eyes. When your eyes do smile, remember how it feels, which muscles are working and how. With practice, you’ll be able to smile with your eyes at will.
So everyone, smile, It’s a charity and it’s free!:D
But make sure you brush your teeth well first, ok? ;P
Good night.
Thanks, TG...a nice post

:-)
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135420 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What are qualities of a Good Muslim according to Quran , Part-3
17. 32
Do not commit Adultery
“Nor come nigh to Adultery (or fornication) for it is shameful deed. And an evil, opening the road (to other evils)
Remarks
1. A Muslim stays away from illicit sexual relations.
2. Sexual morality is hall mark of True Muslims.
17. 33
Do Not Kill Innocent Person
“Nor take life- Which God has made sacred- except for Just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand revenge or forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)
Remarks
1. Killing of any innocent person is another great sin in Islam.
2. Life can be taken only under “due procedure of Law” so as to say.
3. Then one should not exceed bounds in taking revenge for the killing. Only the murderer should be killed and no one else.
4. You compare this with the attitude of our “civilized nations” that openly boast that we will kill 10, 100 or 1000 of other side for each of our men killed.
5. Islam wants to keep everything in check.
17. 34
Orphan’s Property
“Come not near to the Orphan’s property except to improve it, untill he attains the age of full strength.
Remarks
1. Orphans were the weakest people in Arabian society, that is why Muslims were strictly forbidden to harm their property.
2. Eating Orphan’s property is another great sin in Islam.
3. What is said of Orphan is equally true for other weaker sections also.
600 million fake muslims...

And counting

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135421 Dec 5, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am burning out of jealousy against these saudi men's.

Why are you jealous of them?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135422 Dec 5, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
guess which savages are violently outraged again ???
Egypt clashes turn deadly; Brotherhood offices burn
it should be called islam religion of deadly.
So it isn't just when we kuffirs free them from oppression...

It's whenever anyone frees them from oppression...

Or doesn't...

But remember...

It's not islam that is evil...

It's all the muslims...

according to the teachings of kkklamBush....
Donald Maitland

Alexandria, Egypt

#135423 Dec 5, 2012
balls u fuckwit.... LMFAO
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>youre a fcuking savage... I dont care to know what you claim about MM, but its obvious to even the dullest tool in the shed, shes a lot smarter than the idiot your pandering to...
shouldnt you be at the palace feigning outrage with the rest of your savage brethren ?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#135424 Dec 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was born a Jew...
Jesus died a Jew...
Jesus rose a Jew...
I would imagine He will return as a Jew too...
Jesus was a Greek with a Greek name The New testament was written in Greek to honour Jesus the Greek-
Move on get a life
He died a Greek!
The jews hated him as they hate anyone outside their tribe-Hatemongers extraordinaire

Location hidden

#135425 Dec 5, 2012
Mayor overturns school bid to ban Santa Claus.Go France, go the mayor.

Published: 05 Dec 2012 22:11 GMT+01:00
Updated: 05 Dec 2012 22:11 GMT+01:00

A French headmistress who tried to ban Santa Claus out of "respect for different beliefs" has been ordered to ensure the presents get delivered on time in the traditional fashion.

In a letter to parents, the head of the Grand-Clos de Montargis primary school had informed them that: "This year, in order to respect different beliefs and the principle of secular education, Father Christmas will not be coming to school."

A puppet show was proposed as an alternative end-of-term treat for the children of the school in Montargis, south of Paris.

That did not go down well with the local council, which called in the national school inspectorate and between them they ensured a rapid U-turn.

"Like every year, there will be a Christmas party with a Father Christmas," deputy mayor Jean-Pierre Door told AFP.

"We would have made sure of that, even if we had to dress up ourselves."

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135426 Dec 5, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where he lives....
He lives in a desert tent near Jedd-ah build by his grandfather in Saudi Arabia..
who once stolen his 11 years old grand Mom
And hole day he sings the same song...
Everybody has a car but my grandpa has a donkey
He lets us ride behind him and takes us for a walk
And the policeman blows his whistle at him
With his hand he makes signs to him
All the cars honk at him : Pap Pap Pap.
ProVerita and top girl both of you wanted to know where I lived in Saudi >>>>> there is your answer, although a funny sounding car horn.
-
Noticed I have not even left Saudi as yet.

Location hidden

#135428 Dec 6, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>he'll answer after he breaks your dumbostanian code ... Wish head !
so much for that christmas smile you touted only two seconds ago, you islamic assbag lover and violent jew hating fraud... go love you some gaza, pretend to be your hero Rachel and get clumsy.
-
Wish code?
-
I can not break any code not even the wish code.
-
You do have a cruel sense of humour.

Location hidden

#135429 Dec 6, 2012
DESPICABLE! Global media coverup that the 3 soccer players who beat Dutch referee to death were Muslims
Even worse, most reports don’t even mention that the country of origin of the players is Morocco.

Richard Nieuwenhuizen was doing what he loved: watching his son play football and helping out his local club by running the touchline as a volunteer linesman. On Monday the 41-year-old father’s passion for football cost him his life.

Prosecutors announced on Tuesday they were charging three players, two 15-year-olds and a 16-year-old, with manslaughter, assault and public violence for alleged involvement in a vicious attack on Nieuwenhuizen after a youth match between two local clubs, Buitenboys and Nieuw Sloten. The players, whose identities were not released, will be arraigned on Thursday at a closed-door hearing.

Prosecutors released no details of a possible motive and the Buitenboys club chairman, Marcel Oost, said the reason for the attack was not certain.

BNI reader, Diane H, sent me one story in the Dutch media that finally does identify the players as Moroccans, though adds that violence at soccer games is not a “minority” problem, trying to minimize the fact that Muslims account for a majority of crimes in certain areas of the Netherlands.

The 3 arrested thugs “Algemeen Dagblad” are Moroccans. According to a report of the Interior Ministry from November 2011 40 percent of Moroccan immigrants were arrested, aged between 12 and 24 years within the last five years for crimes in the Netherlands, convicted or indicted. In districts with a majority population of the juvenile marokkanischstämmigen already achieved 50 percent. It demonstrates the utter failure of multiculturalism.

Location hidden

#135430 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex toys are available in your nation only.....and you people use it in your daily life...
-
You can buy sex toys in Kuwait and Dubai.
-
Both have sex shops a few Muslims from Saudi go there to buy their sex toys.
-
But than you women use cucumbers, zucchinism carrots, and any thing that is in the shape of a phallus.

Location hidden

#135431 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex toys are available in your nation only.....and you people use it in your daily life...
-
Your women were told not to buy Zucchinis, carrots, cucumbers, and even tomatoes and if they insisted on buying tomatoes they were advised not to cut the tomato across the middle, for it has a cross in each Tomato.
-
http://www.christianpost.com/news/islamic-gro...
The Muslim women were told that tomatoes are Christian fruit
-
How much more stupid do Muslims have to be.
-
How much more stupid do Muslims have to be before we annihilate the whole lot of them.

Location hidden

#135432 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Your women were told not to buy Zucchinis, carrots, cucumbers, and even tomatoes and if they insisted on buying tomatoes they were advised not to cut the tomato across the middle, for it has a cross in each Tomato.
-
http://www.christianpost.com/news/islamic-gro...
The Muslim women were told that tomatoes are Christian fruit.
-
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/06/tomat...
-
How much more stupid do Muslims have to be.
-
How much more stupid do Muslims have to be before we annihilate the whole lot of them.

Location hidden

#135433 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope santa sends the old wanker something special for xmas so he can slow down on wanking on topix lol
-

Please Santa do not send the Greek Putana who lives in Canberra, Ill take any other woman.
-
Santa I do not have Aids or any STD and I do not want to take the risk of getting aids or any STD. No Lena please

Location hidden

#135434 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>plus his donkey, don't forget, baron wanker
-
Back to work, you will not be able to afford to buy the furniture with down time, from not being on your back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witness 'used religion to mask sex ab... 9 min Holymoley 15
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 11 min pearl 11,663
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min Shamma 201,249
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 12 min sava 1,009
Conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses 14 min Holymoley 22
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 18 min Dak-Original 50,125
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... 18 min deport muslims NOW 3
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 8 hr Horny Mommy 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••