600 million fake muslims...What are qualities of a Good Muslim according to Quran , Part-3
Do not commit Adultery
Nor come nigh to Adultery (or fornication) for it is shameful deed. And an evil, opening the road (to other evils)
1. A Muslim stays away from illicit sexual relations.
2. Sexual morality is hall mark of True Muslims.
Do Not Kill Innocent Person
Nor take life- Which God has made sacred- except for Just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand revenge or forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)
1. Killing of any innocent person is another great sin in Islam.
2. Life can be taken only under due procedure of Law so as to say.
3. Then one should not exceed bounds in taking revenge for the killing. Only the murderer should be killed and no one else.
4. You compare this with the attitude of our civilized nations that openly boast that we will kill 10, 100 or 1000 of other side for each of our men killed.
5. Islam wants to keep everything in check.
Come not near to the Orphans property except to improve it, untill he attains the age of full strength.
1. Orphans were the weakest people in Arabian society, that is why Muslims were strictly forbidden to harm their property.
2. Eating Orphans property is another great sin in Islam.
3. What is said of Orphan is equally true for other weaker sections also.