Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 524147 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133631 Nov 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even talk to that bastard Lena ... For goodness sakes girl !!!
so its a witch hunt now d2, lets burn him at the stake lol
I know what he said was mean and out of order and its his sin, he has to face himself and god for what he said and I hope he does the right thing and asks for chazmos forgiveness, its not up to us to judge him, he has to realise that and im sure he didn't mean it, im sure it was said on his anger, im not making excuses for him just we all say things we don't mean
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133632 Nov 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Barron, it didn't work. I need to find another solution
if u want to make the page & text smaller, use the pinch method, on yr mouse press down with thumb & forefinger together and push outwards, I just got a new lappy and had that prob and the guy in store told me how to do it
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133633 Nov 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of dog?
this one

http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
danetoo

Camberley, UK

#133634 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>so its a witch hunt now d2, lets burn him at the stake lol
I know what he said was mean and out of order and its his sin, he has to face himself and god for what he said and I hope he does the right thing and asks for chazmos forgiveness, its not up to us to judge him, he has to realise that and im sure he didn't mean it, im sure it was said on his anger, im not making excuses for him just we all say things we don't mean
Well - the world is full of evil - and he's just an absolutely evil bastard - simple ...

It was not something said in "anger" .. If it were - he'd have had the balls and decency to own up and to have apologised immediately and unreservedly ...

Instead of that - he started "advising" chazmo about what he should do with his life "as a dying man"

The way you and others take it is like he just made a small faux pas ...

To me at least - but perhaps I have a different moral compass - this was huge ... And if no one takes it particularly seriously - it's really quite scary and reveals a lot about morality, decency and empathy among people

We all - or most of us - insult each other in here on a daily basis....

Ok - fine - I give and take as much as anyone else. I'm no better or indeed worse

But when someone taunts someone else with death - knowing that person has cancer - telling that person he hopes his metastases will grow - then it's so so beyond anything ... It's vile and it's evil ...

Ok - I didn't like Khaled from the moment he came on here - I have quite a well developed "psychopath-o-Meter" - and he fulfilled a lot of the criteria - and the more he posts - the more I know I was "right" ...

However - I would add that if any of my friends on here had said that to someone else who was already Ill - I would be completely shocked, as I'd not be able to almost believe it had happened - but I would react the same way ... Believe me I would ...

And how you can sit there and make excuses for his behaviour - oh, he was just angry - he didn't really mean it - is quite disgusting actually - there ARE no excuses that will suffice ..,

We do indeed all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment - I've done it - but nothing - nothing like that ... not even close !!!

When he starts beating up your friend - which he's the type to do if he doesn't get his way and his enormous ego is not massaged and boosted regularly - what are the excuses then? Oh he was just angry - he didn't mean it ... People are being killed like that you know by psychopaths like him ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133635 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
this one
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
Hmmmmm. I'm falling in love!
danetoo

Camberley, UK

#133636 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>actually I just bought a house today, happy?
And congratulations on the house !!!

Didn't buy a house - but bought land - in Spain - on a hill - 1.9 ha of land - overlooking a river and a lake - with a watermill ... Lol and a very very old stone farmhouse - current inhabitants : chickens - no roof - restoration project !!!! Fantastic area - fantastic land ... Can't wait to get started on project ...:))
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

#133637 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>actually I just bought a house today, happy?
Well done Lena, gonna try n pay it off fast ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#133638 Nov 29, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Lena, gonna try n pay it off fast ?
She bought it in cash, all paid off.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133639 Nov 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - the world is full of evil - and he's just an absolutely evil bastard - simple ...
It was not something said in "anger" .. If it were - he'd have had the balls and decency to own up and to have apologised immediately and unreservedly ...
Instead of that - he started "advising" chazmo about what he should do with his life "as a dying man"
The way you and others take it is like he just made a small faux pas ...
To me at least - but perhaps I have a different moral compass - this was huge ... And if no one takes it particularly seriously - it's really quite scary and reveals a lot about morality, decency and empathy among people
We all - or most of us - insult each other in here on a daily basis....
Ok - fine - I give and take as much as anyone else. I'm no better or indeed worse
But when someone taunts someone else with death - knowing that person has cancer - telling that person he hopes his metastases will grow - then it's so so beyond anything ... It's vile and it's evil ...
Ok - I didn't like Khaled from the moment he came on here - I have quite a well developed "psychopath-o-Meter" - and he fulfilled a lot of the criteria - and the more he posts - the more I know I was "right" ...
However - I would add that if any of my friends on here had said that to someone else who was already Ill - I would be completely shocked, as I'd not be able to almost believe it had happened - but I would react the same way ... Believe me I would ...
And how you can sit there and make excuses for his behaviour - oh, he was just angry - he didn't really mean it - is quite disgusting actually - there ARE no excuses that will suffice ..,
We do indeed all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment - I've done it - but nothing - nothing like that ... not even close !!!
When he starts beating up your friend - which he's the type to do if he doesn't get his way and his enormous ego is not massaged and boosted regularly - what are the excuses then? Oh he was just angry - he didn't mean it ... People are being killed like that you know by psychopaths like him ...
im not making excuses for him d2, it was wrong what he said and I was shocked too but as I said its up to him to make things right and I hope he does, the sooner the better
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133640 Nov 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm. I'm falling in love!
shes my babe
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133641 Nov 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And congratulations on the house !!!
Didn't buy a house - but bought land - in Spain - on a hill - 1.9 ha of land - overlooking a river and a lake - with a watermill ... Lol and a very very old stone farmhouse - current inhabitants : chickens - no roof - restoration project !!!! Fantastic area - fantastic land ... Can't wait to get started on project ...:))
thnx & congrats on yr land, u must be so excited I would be, I love farmhouses, well done & good luck
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133642 Nov 29, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done Lena, gonna try n pay it off fast ?
ha ha no need paid in full lol
danetoo

Camberley, UK

#133643 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>shes my babe
She's beautiful !!!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133644 Nov 29, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
She bought it in cash, all paid off.
bingo!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#133645 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha no need paid in full lol
I always said what a woman can do with her Kitty a man can never do with his penis.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

#133646 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha no need paid in full lol
Thats good as! Well done
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133647 Nov 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's beautiful !!!
yes she is)))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133648 Nov 29, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always said what a woman can do with her Kitty a man can never do with his penis.
talkin bout yr mama & sister
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#133649 Nov 29, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good as! Well done
thnx nazir, one day youll have one too
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

#133650 Nov 29, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>thnx nazir, one day youll have one too
Insha'Allah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 693,510
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 16 min J_a_n 43
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 23 min 15th Dalai Lama 5,085
As It Was In The Days Of Lot ... 2 hr dollarsbill 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr dollarsbill 17,639
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Bill Dunning 85,694
News Missouri's Jewish Governor At Center Of High St... (Apr '17) 4 hr Billy davis 4
More from around the web