Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 6,399)

Showing posts 127,961 - 127,980 of323,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
One day IPee ... one day we all have to die... it's our destiny... but we moslems we all go to paradise... and you IPee will end up in a Danish hell... you will draw cartoons while half of your body will be immersed in the lava... lol ... for eternity...
IPee...
No one likes you, fck-stick. Leave.
Xing Xiaoxing

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

China rules the world!!!!
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eeeewwwww! That hurt, you f/aggit. Do us all a favor, go die.
I will not even use you to clean my b@lls... shill
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

leah wrote:
<quoted text> More like a case of the French humouring the Palestinians as a form of riot prevention in France.
The Frenchies can't afford to keep clearing up evertime the North Africans decide to wreck the townships they inhabit on the edge of civilised society.
The North African living in France are french... your white priviledges in Europe are gone... live with it racisto...
Black Jew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Moslems are deviants and fakers. I once stepped by mistake on a kneeling muslim in prayer, and he cursed me, a fight ensued where I punched the sshit out of this muslim ass , all moslems can do is talk talk talk
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Xing Xiaoxing wrote:
China rules the world!!!!
Dog-killing M-F'ers don't rule sh*t.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

good morning from ozz
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

armed whitey wrote:
Egypt shows Koran burning, Innocence of Muslims in Cairo court, sentences Terry Jones to death
In an article from SARAH EL DEEB, AP Cairo, and Curt Anderson, AP Miami today (excerpts):
"An Egyptian court convicted in absentia Wednesday seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor, sentencing them to death on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that had sparked riots in parts of the Muslim world....
"Florida-based Terry Jones, another of those sentenced, is the pastor of Dove World Outreach, a church of less than 50 members in Gainesville, Fla., not far from the University of Florida. He has said he was contacted by the filmmaker to promote the film, as well as Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who posted the video clips on his website, were also among those charged."
"In a telephone interview Wednesday, Jones said the ruling "shows the true face of Islam" one that he views as intolerant of dissent and opposed to basic freedoms of speech and religion."
"We can speak out here in America," Jones said. "That freedom means that we criticize government leadership, religion even at times. Islam is not a religion that tolerates any type of criticism."....
The official news report said that during the trial, the court reviewed a video of some defendants calling for an independent Coptic state in Egypt, and another of Jones burning the Quran, Islam's holy book. The prosecutor asked for the maximum sentence, accusing those charged of seeking to divide Egypt and incite sedition. All of the defendants, except Jones, hold Egyptian nationality, the agency added.
Some Christians and human rights groups worry that prosecutions for insulting religion, which existed to a degree under the secular-leaning regime of Hosni Mubarak, will now increase with the ascent of Islamists to power."
FULL ARTICLE HERE ON ABC.COM
I guess Terry Jones is not free to visit the Egyptian pyramids and the Sphynx now...lol
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sleep here Faith... you look tired and pissed... go do some home work in your trailer... it will make you tired and you finally will fall asleep hasbarat...lol
i have a rope for your stupid parents.... i'l have them delivered to the sleep factory with your perverted topix literary works
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The North African living in France are french... your white priviledges in Europe are gone... live with it racisto...
theyre sh!tbags, like your filthy family...

too bad the french didnt do a better job when they had the chance, now theyre regretting opening their boarders to islamic scum from north afrish!tholeville
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No one likes you, fck-stick. Leave.
The people who like me do not like to hang in your circles ... shill...lol
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
your family are the worst ball cleaners on the planet... so nice of you to admit your occupation... you use your tongue like your mustachioed mom, right ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been with a woman, you desperate little queer.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
your family are the worst ball cleaners on the planet... so nice of you to admit your occupation... you use your tongue like your mustachioed mom, right ?
Ignorante Fanculo rosso
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
One day IPee ... one day we all have to die... it's our destiny... but we moslems we all go to paradise... and you IPee will end up in a Danish hell... you will draw cartoons while half of your body will be immersed in the lava... lol ... for eternity...
IPee...
D - I - E

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Godspeed to all the great souls on here, will be back in about 4 weeks after exams are done. Everyone take care and enjoy the wonderful holiday season upcoming. Wish everyone the absolute best in their lives. Peace and blessings to Cartooni, D2, Faith, Nazir, Lena, CHTT, IP, Nina, Baron, etc.

The almighty be with you Chaz-hope Santa gifts you a permanent remission.:)

To Fadu- Thamizan endru sollada, Thalai nimirnthu nillada. Vazhga.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way.....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... You always make me laugh when you give italian names to cartooni...
What happen to the thread... all these hasbarats concentrating there effort in here... Netanyahoo is telling them that he is going to close the program if they don't work their arse off to turn the international opinion against the PA for its bid at the UN... the French president already is siding with the Palestinian ... lol... France have the veto power at the UN... and Merckel became too friendly with the Algerian president who in turn is supporting the candidacy of Germany for its bis as a permanent member in the UN...
it seems like the world is turning its back to the devastating policies of the American neo-ncons and the sionists... lol
We are witnessing the last moments of the sionist regime and its "deconfiture sur le plan international"... lol
alert notify your filthy parents... kokled is despised.... the pathetic iland banging egotesticle louyt who brags about fcuking his airline ticket reciapent with out regard for his SUPPOSED true loves reputation dignity and pride...

now shes just the

"will bang a savage for airfare girl" cause the Kok bragged because his ego was more important than his supposed love and honor for his First Love... typical islamic scumbag...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Two get life for murder in Glasgow. Just looking at the mug shots of these two says it all

http://www.scotsman.com/news/pair-get-life-fo...
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
Godspeed to all the great souls on here, will be back in about 4 weeks after exams are done. Everyone take care and enjoy the wonderful holiday season upcoming. Wish everyone the absolute best in their lives. Peace and blessings to Cartooni, D2, Faith, Nazir, Lena, CHTT, IP, Nina, Baron, etc.
The almighty be with you Chaz-hope Santa gifts you a permanent remission.:)
To Fadu- Thamizan endru sollada, Thalai nimirnthu nillada. Vazhga.
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way.....
Good luck!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who like me do not like to hang in your circles ... shill...lol
people ???? filthy savages and savage lovers, fo not PEOPLE make.... odd you have nop feiends in cali... and of course by your own admission youve never had a girlfriend in

Beverly Hills, North Hollywood wher you trolled the streets for balls to wash with your mom" Costa Mesa, or Lake Go drown your pathetic self Forest... where also by admission you were "raised" watching mily cyrus between 06 and 11 when you were between 31 and 36... you pathetic north afrish1t pervert.

pretty accurate ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,961 - 127,980 of323,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
By 2024, The Democrats Will Be An Atheist Party 5 min JonahSed 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 511,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min former res 64,987
Power of the Catholic Church slipping in Philip... (Mar '13) 13 min ELIAS IBARRA 127
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Clearwater 216,408
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) 30 min PINCH111 284
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 34 min hazem selawi 2,979
•••
•••
•••
•••