Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489422 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#130153 Nov 22, 2012
These actions show the world that a larger number of Muslims than we would like to think are okay with those type of acts against civilians.
Faith wrote:
"GAZA CITY -- A bomb attack on a Tel Aviv public bus Wednesday injured at least 21 people -- three seriously --.......
In Gaza, Palestinians cheered and celebrated on hearing the news, announced from mosque loudspeakers along with Koranic songs about victory........
Hamas officials did not claim responsibility for the attack, but praised it."
When the Israelis fire on terrorist rocket squad the dirty monkeys call it a "war crimes".
When the filthy murderers blow up buses.....They pass out candy.
These are the same scumbags that danced in the street on 9/11/01. There is no punishment that is harsh enough for these soulless ghouls.
sahil

India

#130154 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet that after Syria and Iran you'll be next?
if next is Syria or Iran..does"t matter..we would destroy all the Europe and america..we r muslim we don"t afraid..

Location hidden

#130155 Nov 22, 2012
Islam will gain heads and force many into Islam, cause Armageddon then Jesus will return to bring peace.. At that day Islam will cease to exist and be no more.
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Muslim population is growing very fast .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6-3X5hIFXYUXX
ISLAM WILL BE CONQUER ALL THE WORLD .YOUR CHILDREN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE MUSLIM :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130156 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
i just spit on you..so become a muslim..it's right path of life..
hell is made for all off you..
I am not a Jew.
The way I see it only Jew will go to heaven.

According to the Qur'an the Jews are people of the book and God's children.
Any Muslim who enters heaven can be the servants to the Jews.
As in the case of Muhammad the fagot he is there in heaven as a Barista (coffee maker) at the local coffee shop in heaven where all the Jews sit and sing and have lots of fun.
Poor bastard Muhammad all day and night he has to make coffees.

The only reason Yahweh (God) let Muhammad enter heaven was that his mother was a Jew that made Muhammad automatically a Jew.

Location hidden

#130157 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha..you are telling about christians..
Of course you never been to Turkey and northern China where Muslims there eat pork and drink beer and wine.

Location hidden

#130158 Nov 22, 2012
The Muslims will reunite with the Mahdi, the rest of the world is growing more impatient with Islam leading to a coming worldwide conflict.

Islam:
Mahdi - Ride in on a white horse bring peace to the world...

Christianity:
Anti-Christ- Rides in on a white horse and bring temporary false peace to the world...

Armageddon is coming, may God have mercy!
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
don"t worry it's happening so that muslim could be awake and would unite..it"s spreading worldwide..
sahil

India

#130159 Nov 22, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
These actions show the world that a larger number of Muslims than we would like to think are okay with those type of acts against civilians.
<quoted text>
just see the figures civilian killed by NATO in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia..have you not read.. bastard..approx 4 million..Rascal
sahil

India

#130160 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you never been to Turkey and northern China where Muslims there eat pork and drink beer and wine.
some muslim drink bear and wine i know..but pork it"s eaten by bodh and christian only..

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#130161 Nov 22, 2012
Keep dreamin', you go around killing, raping, pillaging, stealing, etc... Yet, you think your reward is a seat next to the Almighty and 70 Virgins to screw? I promise you, eternity has nothing to do w/sex. Anyone who knows anything about transcendence of ANY type, knows you rise above the need to partake in basic animal instincts!
Talk about the most misguided, sociopathic, zealots... I can't wait to see the recognition of your errors written all over your faces, as you descend straight into the pit of hell.
Allah/God is NOT the author of murder, NOT the author of spousal abuse and 'honor' slayings, NOT the author of fighting to take a piece of land away. YOU, Islam are the author of all of those horrors and you will be punished by God/Allah for it.
You say Islam is a religion of peace? Show me? The ONLY peace you know is to kill everybody off, until the only voice you hear is your own.
sahil

India

#130162 Nov 22, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Islam will gain heads and force many into Islam, cause Armageddon then Jesus will return to bring peace.. At that day Islam will cease to exist and be no more.
<quoted text>
in upcoming days the whole world would be islamist..
so join islam asap..

Location hidden

#130163 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
when Lebanese gurilla attack on israel..israelies pee in their paints..do u not know..they can just attack on civilians..or on children..if they r not gay they should come for the ground fight with any islamic country..israelies would hug in their paints..
Show me proof.
Every war Israel had with the Muslims.
Israel had the Muslims running. and begging not to be killed.

My proof is just learn how to use google it is all in google how Israel beat the Muslims not once not twice but 6 times and each time the Americans begged the Jews to stop killing the Muslims.
The Jews were wiping the desert floors clean with Muslim bodies
sahil

India

#130164 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Jew.
The way I see it only Jew will go to heaven.
According to the Qur'an the Jews are people of the book and God's children.
the Jewish are made for hell only..now they are free to dream anything LOL..

Location hidden

#130165 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
when Lebanese gurilla attack on israel..israelies pee in their paints..do u not know..they can just attack on civilians..or on children..if they r not gay they should come for the ground fight with any islamic country..israelies would hug in their paints..
-
Stop believing the lies you hear in the Mosque
Pak Jatt Soorma

Caroline Springs, Australia

#130166 Nov 22, 2012
I do enjoy scotch haha
sahil

India

#130167 Nov 22, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
The Muslims will reunite with the Mahdi, the rest of the world is growing more impatient with Islam leading to a coming worldwide conflict.
Islam:
Mahdi - Ride in on a white horse bring peace to the world...
Christianity:

<quoted text>
yes so join the islam asap it"s better for you..

Location hidden

#130168 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
if next is Syria or Iran..does"t matter..we would destroy all the Europe and america..we r muslim we don"t afraid..
-
Muslims have proven time and time again they are cowards.

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130169 Nov 22, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the LAST RELIGION and will be forever . Islam already have been for peace . But you never will understand it .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130170 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
some muslim drink bear and wine i know..but pork it"s eaten by bodh and christian only..
When I was in college, I worked in a restaurant frequented by muslims. I always hid strips of pork in all their entrees. There is no telling how many of those savages I sent to hell.
sahil

India

#130172 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Stop believing the lies you hear in the Mosque
it"s true ask about this from israelies..

Location hidden

#130173 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You are that stupid no use explaining it to you
Google "pork eating by Muslims" and you will find that in North China and Turkey Muslkims eat pork even in Indonesia some Muslims eat pork.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_ou...
-

Default Turkish muslims eat pork

The "Explore" prog on BBC,last night was in Turkey.In the northern woodland areas of western Turkey,the muslim men were filmed hunting pigs and then eating them,washed down with what looked like wine.
They said it was a matter of interpritation and that it was not un islamic?

Get an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 4 min Rosa_Winkel 606
News How 'new atheists' are just as dangerous as the... 5 min Eagle 12 111
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 min KAB 8,241
News Why I quit atheism 9 min Eagle 12 263
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 646,491
News Atheist group in Kenya tests boundaries of reli... 24 min Eagle 12 26
News Are There Atheists in the Foxholes? 30 min Eagle 12 55
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 35 min Regolith Based Li... 34,623
More from around the web