Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529063 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

sahil

India

#130185 Nov 22, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts you dimwit, Spain and North India were ruled for 800 years maybe....not the others.....and the ultimate result was that Muslim rule was defeated and usurped in all of those regions:
Spain: Crusades ring a bell?
India: Marathas and Sikhs
we left spain and india also for you coward people..
but soon we r coming to occupy to both the countries again..if u have courage then stop us..
sahil

India

#130186 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
As a black Indian you should hide your face in shame that you are man can use your women as whores.
muslims are the kings they ruled on worldwide..
and we will slap on your faces..so join the islam or ready to go in the hell..
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130187 Nov 22, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts you dimwit, Spain and North India were ruled for 800 years maybe....not the others.....and the ultimate result was that Muslim rule was defeated and usurped in all of those regions:
Spain: Crusades ring a bell?
India: Marathas and Sikhs
you stupid TTT ,,, Spain was rule by North African Amazighs for 700 years...and we don't hate spaniards...they are our blood... for your asian occupation... nobody cares...you were not part of the world...lol
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130188 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
we left spain but don"t worry soon we will occupy to all Europe including spain..bcs we don"t afraid with anyone in the world..
we beat after entering in your homes..
There were no indians in Spain... Brother Sahil...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#130189 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
we left spain and india also for you coward people..
but soon we r coming to occupy to both the countries again..if u have courage then stop us..
You never "left", you were defeated you inbred monkey.

Muslim rule was defeated in India, Spain, Russia, Bulgaria, Greece, etc.

First annex Kashmir from India and liberate Palestine, then come back here, k?

It's fun to see how tough these Pusslims are over the internet. Go and slaughter a few thousand like Gujarat or Burma and they'll shell up back in their cocoons.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#130190 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid TTT ,,, Spain was rule by North African Amazighs for 700 years...and we don't hate spaniards...they are our blood... for your asian occupation... nobody cares...you were not part of the world...lol
Yes, and ultimately you Arabs and Berbers got your asses kicked and chased outta Spain. How shameful. LOL.
sahil

India

#130191 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no indians in Spain... Brother Sahil...
brother i am talking about muslims..
not about the indian or arabs..
i know khalid-bin-walid the first muslim who won the spain..
the whole world is ours..
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130192 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Please can you find it video :D:D because there are too many turist in Turkiye and some come to hunt here . I'm from western Turkiye and I never seen a Turkish that eating pork for 20 years :D:D:D
Sister B Girl...I just met a nice turkish student girl who converted to Christianity ... the first thing she did is trying Bacon...she said it was heaven (dixit)
sahil

India

#130193 Nov 22, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You never "left", you were defeated you inbred monkey.
ll up back in their cocoons.
Kashmir is a muslim state do you not know..and 1/3rd is occupied by pakistan..in 60 yrs you coward could"t take your occupied kashmir from pak..
we ruled on you coward..and we are living in india with bravery..if you kafir have courage then why u could"t throw us out from india..
we will slap on your face you donkey..
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130194 Nov 22, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and ultimately you Arabs and Berbers got your asses kicked and chased outta Spain. How shameful. LOL.
We always wanted to return Spain to spaniard... deep down we knew we are north Africans and we missed the Atlas moountains... anyway we left the place clean and we did not wreck it...lol
What was shameful is colonializing Spain,,,not leaving it...lol
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#130195 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Americans kill and eat 45 million turkeys on Thanksgiving. We should do the same thing.....only with Turks.
Happy Thanksgiving.
do you also go to your local shelter or perhaps feed those hungry and share some of your turkey? or do you stuff yourselves until your belly-buttons pop, and then selfishly throw out the rest? we Muslims know it is Haram to throw away food. 
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130196 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
brother i am talking about muslims..
not about the indian or arabs..
i know khalid-bin-walid the first muslim who won the spain..
the whole world is ours..
Brother Sahil....Islam is a religion.. it doesn't conquer land...people do... Islam conquer hearts...lol

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#130197 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir is a muslim state do you not know..and 1/3rd is occupied by pakistan..in 60 yrs you coward could"t take your occupied kashmir from pak..
we ruled on you coward..and we are living in india with bravery..if you kafir have courage then why u could"t throw us out from india..
we will slap on your face you donkey..
Pakistan attacked India three times to annex Kashmir...all failures. LMAO. The majority of Kashmir is with India still. Wow, imagine that- Muslim c*nts getting shown up by Kaffirs yet again.

Who the f*ck do you rule, p*ssy boy? Bravery? Really? Like the bravery you showed when 5000 of you maggots were killed in Gujarat? Like the bravery your brothers show in Kashmir when the Indian army has slaughtered more than 80,000 of them over the last 20 years?

Muslims are the dumbest cockroaches ever to set foot in this world. Madarassa education always gives me a chuckle. LOL.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#130198 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
Mohamed created Islam to unite the Arabs but he failed miserably.Til this day Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else.
Islam has always been here, prophet Mohammed(SAW) was the seal of prophethood.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#130199 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
We always wanted to return Spain to spaniard... deep down we knew we are north Africans and we missed the Atlas moountains... anyway we left the place clean and we did not wreck it...lol
What was shameful is colonializing Spain,,,not leaving it...lol
More madrassa education.

The Crusaders kicked your ass out and forcibly reconverted every Jew and Muslim (who remained behind) to Catholicism during the inquisition. That is the fact. Don't be an idiot Khaled.
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#130200 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Be careful in what you say, for there are pork eating Muslims.
And many beer and wine drinking Muslims
the heck is that suppose to mean?
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#130201 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Still,Islam is conditioned for Arabs.It doesn't fit us.Like I said it took us 2000 years to alter Christianity to match standards.
once again the heck do you mean by this?
sahil

India

#130202 Nov 22, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and ultimately you Arabs and Berbers got your asses kicked and chased outta Spain. How shameful. LOL.
we ruled worldwide..
muslim beat after entering in the homes..and you kafir you could"t save your own country..indi from dividing in Pakistan..bangladesh..Ghulam Kahmir..

you are not tamil tiger you are a tamil gay..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130203 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
do you also go to your local shelter or perhaps feed those hungry and share some of your turkey? or do you stuff yourselves until your belly-buttons pop, and then selfishly throw out the rest? we Muslims know it is Haram to throw away food. 
Of course not. It is a sin to waste food. I give some to my dog, some to the raccoon that lives in the barn and leave some out for the coyotes that live in my backyard. I am a Christian.
us army ranger

United States

#130204 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has always been here, prophet Mohammed(SAW) was the seal of prophethood.
The United states is the most powerful nation on the planet.We could blow you towel heads to kingdom come and you wouldnt even know it.We are the champions!!! We are the champions of the world!!!! Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Extremist' Faith: Russian Jehovah's Witnesses ... 18 min ihveit 5
News The Retiring Rev. Brian Bodt at Mary Taylor Uni... 1 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Hundreds of United Methodist clergy bring churc... 1 hr North Mountain 48
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 95,383
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Big Al 703,562
News Methodists consider rules about same sex marria... 5 hr Hudson 16
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 10 hr Elganned 174