Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 522191 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#129879 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah....It's over. The Jews win, the filthy muslims are on the run.
It is not over and the jews are still in a war they started 70 years ago which they shall lose shill and you and your nazi sort will end up in the Hague

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#129880 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
You still sleep in a crib?
A rather large one. I prefer bagging your daughter in an encumbered space rather than run the risk of being thrown off the mattress. Kinky Muslimahs and all.
Typical Islam

Kellyville, Australia

#129881 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how things work behind the scenes. Obama is a masterful, he says something and get another done. He did con more than 60% of americans, No?yes
You are so god damn stupid...
I bet you were also one of these buffoons that believed that Neil Armstrong heard the call for prayer on the moon.

Oh my lol.*Wipes tear from eyes.
Even when both Obama and Armstrong denied these rumours.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129882 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that Hamas terrorists started it first.Let me tell you something right now.If it was Turkey they were shooting at instead of Israel,Gaza would've been wiped out many years ago.Just remember what happened to Syria just a couple of weeks ago.Think about that.
If it was Mexican terrorists firing rockets into Arizona, it would have been all of 15 minutes before the USA whipped out the jets and incinerated every man woman and child in northern Mexico.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129883 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I have never eaten seafood in my life. I won't stick anything in my mouth that lived in the water.
Not even frogs or pasta?...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129884 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi faith, your IDF retreated with tails tucked under their arses.
less than 5000 lightly armed gazans with primitive missiles broke the myth of the 4the strongest military on earth.
Yep...

Those gazanz really kicked Israels arse...

Why were the gazanz winging about unequal retaliation?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129885 Nov 21, 2012
Shrimp and lobsters are like cockroaches that live on the bottom of the ocean and eat fish sh*t and carrion. Clams are like garden slugs with shells. I only devour the flesh of warm blooded vertebrates after it is packaged and for sale at Kroger so I don't have to acknowledge that it was an animal at one time.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129886 Nov 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>It is not over and the jews are still in a war they started 70 years ago which they shall lose shill and you and your nazi sort will end up in the Hague
Bullsh*t. The Hague and UN don't mean sh*t to America and our allies. We are going to keep pumping money and arms into Israel and we are all going to keep smoking muslims until the end of time....And there isn't fckng thing anyone can do about it.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#129887 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
Shrimp and lobsters are like cockroaches that live on the bottom of the ocean and eat fish sh*t and carrion. Clams are like garden slugs with shells. I only devour the flesh of warm blooded vertebrates after it is packaged and for sale at Kroger so I don't have to acknowledge that it was an animal at one time.
Why not just go veggie?
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129888 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
They hot you fixed. Sheikh Barack will change that soon
Is bueno...

We see $25-27 Trillion deficit by His exit...

Dollar should be about 50 cents on the dollar...

Pushing the average wage of $50k about $100-$125k...

That will put most middle classers in the wealthy pool Obama has convinced the Santa generation needs to be taxed even more...

While all the wealthy loopholes will remain for the actual wealthy...

Do enjoy the show...

Hostess is yet another casualty of the first muslim prez...

Said in the same vein as Clinton claiming to be the first black prez....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129889 Nov 21, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just go veggie?
I thought about it. I'm a Jainist.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#129890 Nov 21, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just go veggie?
u r back!
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129891 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the Israelis flattened the sh*t out of those monkeys. But I understand the muslim need to claim a false "victory" every time they are humiliated....because they are humiliated every time they start sh*t. God (the REAL God) bless the IDF and Dow Chemical.....the makers of white phosphorous......a Michigan Corporation.
Well surely you remember when the hezzbian pallys chased the Jews out of Lebanon...

http://www.adl.org/israel/advocacy/glossary/l...

There was a lot of celebration in the UN as their 'peacekeeping rapist observers' watched the hezzies bringing in hundreds of rockets...

Like the Good Smurfs they are...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#129893 Nov 21, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text> u r back!
I couldn't stand by and watch Spathis keep wanking over his endless tirade against the Jews.....and besides, I was pretty bored after I finished my 2/6 of CM's.

Hope you're well bro. How is your love life?
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129894 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
We are too faih we are too, you would have been a disgrace to muslims
Most kuffirs are a disgrace to muslims...

Unknown why you let us upset you so...

Is it allah's will that you murder each other to punish us?...
Pork Be Upon You

Columbia, MO

#129895 Nov 21, 2012
After the Muslims take over the world, they will be cast into the lake of fire...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129896 Nov 21, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
75% of the 118 dead were kids and women and oldies and 6 journalists wounded among the close to 500 wounded again all kids and women and oldies
And yet you still regard the pally terrorists as 'soldiers' as they hide behind women and children...

Happily doing allah's will...

Of giving islam yet another high muslim body count...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129897 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
He did too.He released plenty of videos bragging about it.
Has anyone claimed they were faked by the CIA/FBI and W yet?...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129898 Nov 21, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings shill
She's a singing...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129899 Nov 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>i dint reply in leiu of you ignorant monkley, i posted including such,if he even desired to reply... I mean, i realize your an islamic savage and barbarian, but the actual concept of the public forum, is EVERYONE responds to any post we like... stupid fcuk.
Now while i do admit Barron is quite the linguisst and I am a big fan of his wit, i do object to your pathetic islamic claim that hes funnier because i'm so "lacking" hahahahahaha.... i mean I do have a huge fan base... havent you seen the praise these MANY years ??? this isnt my ego speaking, but REALITY, duh, lame fcuking duck...
so stupid islamic lacks credibility fool... sure whatever you might like to believe, after all you are islamic, so we dont place too much credibility in your pathetic perverse savagish voice... and can you blame us ?.
when will; you muslims learn how to be realistic, dumb fcuking savages that you are, and we have to tolerate you idiots and filthy barbarians because of our WESTERN political correctness, islamic scumbags dont... they just show Outrage and Contempt, when theyre not showing explosives and head chopping swords.
try and add credibility to your posts, pathetic invader and lacks credibility lout... sh!tlamic of course.
-
"Tell me what does "HALLELUJA" like about himself"
The answer my son is blowing in the wind, he can not catch it.
In the right corner weighing 200 pound wearing a red pants is "HALLELUJA" in the left corner weighing just under 180 pound wearing the blue pants is "atheist infidel"
They shake gloves and "atheist infidel" the lighter of the two comes out fighting. Looking for the promise he made to knock out his opponent "HALLELUJA" in the third round.
1 minute and 40 seconds into the fight and
"atheist infidel" gives his best uppercut and down goes "HALLELUJA". And the count begins till 10, is "HALLELUJA" out or is he still with us.
1,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6, 7,8, and here is "HALLELUJA" staggers up on his feet.
There goes the bell and HALLELUJA as they say in the boxing game he is saved again for the next round.
Saved by the bell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chuck 688,483
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min Simon 32,937
News How to Identify a Cult, With Rick Alan Ross 8 min pcloadletter 6
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 56 min red blood relative 109
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Simon 81,541
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 1 hr The Bible Student 109
think pope francis is burning up in hell? 7027 1 hr The Bible Student 8
More from around the web