Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490386 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129720 Nov 21, 2012
End of the Line for HLF

by IPT News • Oct 29, 2012 at 11:21 am

The United States Supreme Court has decided not to accept appeals from the five Holy Land Foundation officials convicted of illegally funneling more than $12 million to Hamas, essentially concluding the case.

The court had no comment in declining to hear the case Monday.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected similar arguments last year in upholding the convictions against Ghassan Elashi, Shukri Abu-Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Mufid Abdulqader and Abdulrahman Odeh. They were convicted on a total of 108 counts in 2008 and are serving sentences ranging from 15 years to 65 years in prison.

The defendants wanted the Supreme Court to overturn the Fifth Circuit ruling by rejecting the prosecution's use of Israeli security officials whose identities were never disclosed. That, defense attorneys argued, hampered their ability to cross-examine the witnesses and violated the defendants' rights to confront their accusers.

But other testimony and evidence was consistent with the Israelis' testimony, the Fifth Circuit found. And there is precedent – especially in drug prosecutions – for courts balancing witness safety against the defendants' confrontation rights. "[T]here was a serious and clear need to protect the true identities of [the Israeli witnesses] because of concerns for their safety," the Fifth Circuit ruling said.

In addition, prosecutors did provide sufficient information for defense attorneys to cross examine aggressively. The "defense was therefore well-armed with information upon which to confront and cross-examine both," the appellate court found.

The defense and its supporters continue to cast the Holy Land Foundation as a victim of overzealous post-9/11 prosecutions. The group merely raised money for needy Palestinians, they argue, and was never connected to any violence.

But evidence and testimony in the trial showed the HLF sent money to Palestinian charities controlled by Hamas. "The purpose of creating the Holy Land Foundation was as a fundraising arm for Hamas," U.S. District Judge Jorge Solis said at the 2009 sentencing hearing.

HLF had been one of the nation's largest Muslim charities before being shut down in 2001.
Other disclosures in the case tied several prominent American Islamist groups – especially the Council on American-Islamic Relations – to a Muslim Brotherhood network in the United States created to provide Hamas with political and financial support.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129721 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
what does wudu have to do with it? you have to be bodily clean before wudu too.
and most Jewish women do go with westerners unlike Muslim women, and those jews who don't still are minority when it comes to cervical cancer.
Turkey is not an Islamic country /state.
Are you still really certain that cervical cancer is caused by pre-marital sex?...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129722 Nov 21, 2012
Gazan Muslims Hand Out Candy to Kids to Celebrate Bus Bombing

November 21, 2012 By Daniel Greenfield

Peace, it isn’t going to happen. At best there will be ceasefires when the terrorists take enough of a pounding. The ceasefires will be broken by new attacks which will lead to calls for new ceasefires.
We’re not in the peace business anymore, we’re in the temporary ceasefires business with a terrorist group and a population whose entire identity is built on hatred and genocide.

A population that hands out candy to children to celebrate the murder of other children is not a population that anyone can be at peace with. It is a cult of death.

To see videos go to:
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/gaza...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129723 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still really certain that cervical cancer is caused by pre-marital sex?...
I blame the Jews.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129724 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
To All Christians:
do you follow the teachings of prophet Abraham??????????
Who's Abraham?...

Does he know Jesus?...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129725 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston Celtics...lol
http://www.imagesu.net/img-boston-celtics-log...
Noooo lol, this one

Watch it thought Chaz and feel what I feel :)

All good here but I've been on the weans laptop for the past 3 hours trying to buy a 'Free Palestine' t-shirt - took forever - must be loads of peeps on the site. Got one eventually.

Hope you and yours are guid tae Chaz :)
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129726 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
Hmmmm, that has another connotation ..:)
<quoted text>
lol - Baron?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129727 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
You're a right prat baron ibn saudi, we don't live in my father in laws' house, I am not a kiwi and what makes you you think I am blonde?
Oh yes and contrary to your ridiculous post about many MUSLIM men I have been with, my husband is the only one,
-
-
MMMM are trying to convince us now that you were a virgin when you married your 4th husband?
-
Please find me a Kiwi girl, an Australian girl, or for that matter any white Caucasian girl over the age of 14 who is still a virgin?
They are like hens teeth.
Syriana wrote:
not that it's any of your business and why are you bringing MM into the posts, what she does is her business.
You can't recall where you spoke about your grandfather?, was on OZ forum and I am not wading back through all the shite on there to find your posts as you know very well what you said.
Personally I feel you are one sick, perverted, unwholesome old goat who thrives best when talking filth. Sad.
<quoted text>
-
Start wading.
-
You do have to learn to read and digest a post before answering.
What I said was non Muslim men ask Syriana she had more than NON MUSLIM COCK UP INTO HER - she will be able to tell you if N ON MUSLIM MEN SHAVE OR DO NOT SHAVE.
-
And of course MM openly admits for the the Newspaper press she had MORE THAN ONE NON MUSLIM MAN, THAT IS WHY I SUGGESTED TO ASK MM.
-
The way you act you sound very much as an uneducated Kiwi lass.
-
The Blonde bit was a wild guess, for Muslims love blond pubes, the women will take risk of being whipped to have a fling with a man with blond hair, specially when they find out he he also have blond pubes, the Muslim men go out of their way to rape women with blonde hair, hoping they strike gold, that way they can brag to their mates.
-
Living in your father in-laws house is a very normal way of life in in Middle Eastern Muslim or Coptic communities, in almost all Muslim communities you will have 3 to 4 generation living under the same roof sharing the one cooking area back yard sharing the one hole in the back yard sharing the one washing facilities as in a plastic or a wood bucket being poured by hand into a concrete contraption similar to what is used in Australia to water the cattle only in a much smaller size.
-
Once you admitted that your father in-law was an engineer, knowing about Egypt, by spending time there , your father in-law's income would of been way above average income of an Egyptian, that will place him and his family into a nice home with 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets a copy from the when the French were there.
-

Location hidden

#129728 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were a Kiwi.
-
She tells that many lies, and have a very good fantasy one never knows what is truth or lies.
She should be writing books in place of being fcucked by a Muslim in a Muslim country.
-
One has to have a lot of sympathy for the Caucasian women who convert to Islam and worse yet get married to a Muslim.
Almost all end up living like an animal in a cage.

With more than 1 Billion Caucasians in this world you are bound to find some stupid ones who are willing to sell their freedom for a bit of Muslim cock
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129729 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo lol, this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =awositUJYLMXX
All good here but I've been on the weans laptop for the past 3 hours trying to buy a 'Free Palestine' t-shirt - took forever - must be loads of peeps on the site. Got one eventually.
Ok...

You can call it football too...but only the Celtics

And Don't tell Guido or Faith I said so...:-)
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129730 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo lol, this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =awositUJYLMXX
Oh, btw...

Cease Fire began a couple hours ago...

Thank God...

Location hidden

#129731 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
kiwis are good...
But koalas are better on toast
Stuffed and baked with thanksgiving and Christmas, mmmmmmmm
remember to soak it in wine first for a week or two, to get rid of the Eucalyptus flavour that is in the meat.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129732 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Celtics? Larry Bird Celtics?
Bobby

United States

#129733 Nov 21, 2012
Prophet muhamad spoke so many times about ass that it must be that he was himself a big ass, example , beat your wifes ass every time when the moon rises, stick a broom up her ass, I mean talking so many times about asses it must be the prophet muhammad himself was a big ass
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129734 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Ok I won't :)

You posted a link about cervical cancer - I can't find it now but just wanted to let you know that all schoolgirls aged between 12 and 13 are vaccinated against the HPV virus in Scotland and the rest of the UK I think. Much the same as they do against measles etc. It's pretty much proven that having sex at an early age is one of the main causes of cervical cancer.

http://www.immunisationscotland.org.uk/vaccin...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129735 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Celtics? Larry Bird Celtics?
Any that share the name with the Greats get special privs...:-)

Hope you're well, Faith...

And the fam is getting ready for a yet another great carnivorous feast...

Brining two 16 pounders...

Cheers...:-)
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#129736 Nov 21, 2012
Bobby wrote:
Prophet muhamad spoke so many times about ass that it must be that he was himself a big ass, example , beat your wifes ass every time when the moon rises, stick a broom up her ass, I mean talking so many times about asses it must be the prophet muhammad himself was a big ass
fcuking perverted ass prophet of sh!tlam and perverted violent despised muslims.
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#129737 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any that share the name with the Greats get special privs...:-)
Hope you're well, Faith...
And the fam is getting ready for a yet another great carnivorous feast...
Brining two 16 pounders...
Cheers...:-)
happy brining... i hope they "brined" mine at the factory
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#129738 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I won't :)
You posted a link about cervical cancer - I can't find it now but just wanted to let you know that all schoolgirls aged between 12 and 13 are vaccinated against the HPV virus in Scotland and the rest of the UK I think. Much the same as they do against measles etc. It's pretty much proven that having sex at an early age is one of the main causes of cervical cancer.
http://www.immunisationscotland.org.uk/vaccin...
same sh!t, palestine and cancer
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#129739 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, btw...
Cease Fire began a couple hours ago...
Thank God...
no doubt short lived, as most people know, you cant trust islamic scumbags from mass murdering...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Charles 650,243
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min rabbee yehoshooah... 253,525
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 min IB DaMann 40,669
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 17 min messianic114 9,299
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 22 min IB DaMann 16,142
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Aura Mytha 256,013
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 48 min Eagle 12 24,078
More from around the web