Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
124,421 - 124,440 of 364,434 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129551 Nov 21, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Islam will conqueror All The WORLD . not only italy
-
The Jews are going to kill off most of the Arab Muslims.

Your best bet is to start fcucking before you get married and have many children to fight that war of take over the world.

Location hidden

#129552 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba Saudi Muslims are now allowed to rape.
-

An Australian woman who was working in the UAE in a five star, "international" hotel was DRUGGED AND then RAPED in her room.
And then guess what happened? Can you guess?
SHE was put into PRISON after suffering injuries inflicted on her by these criminal muslims.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/03/alici ...
ya heba

Australia

#129554 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ideologies are for Wahhabi and salafis not for everyone....
you are a shiia, i knew all along. whabi/salafi is what you shiites call pious Sunni Muslim.
ya heba

Australia

#129555 Nov 21, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
ya heba Saudi Muslims are now allowed to rape.
-
An Australian woman who was working in the UAE in a five star, "international" hotel was DRUGGED AND then RAPED in her room.
And then guess what happened? Can you guess?
SHE was put into PRISON after suffering injuries inflicted on her by these criminal muslims.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/03/alici ...
who cares what rapes who or who rapes what? they are afterall individuals who will pay later if not also on/in this dunya.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129556 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
its prohibited sex.
Then why is sexual slavery acknowledged and rampant in the middle east?
It is even mentioned in the koran

Qur'an (33:50)- "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Others are restrained to four wives, but may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6)- "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Qur'an (4:24)- "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)- "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Qur'an (24:32)- "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Qur'an (2:178)- "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Qur'an (16:75)- "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal?(By no means;) praise be to Allah." Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will.(According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).

Location hidden

#129557 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a shiia, i knew all along. whabi/salafi is what you shiites call pious Sunni Muslim.
Interesting to note the separation of muslim sects and the attitudes of one to the other

Location hidden

#129558 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what rapes who or who rapes what? they are afterall individuals who will pay later if not also on/in this dunya.
Obviously not you, too bad for the poor girl who was traumatized by those filthy animals. Your attitude towards another woman who has been victimized speaks volumes. Let's hope that you are never raped

Location hidden

#129559 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
no, he is a liar who suffers from Alzheimer's .
Now you are able to recognize Alzheimer's. LOL. Do you suffer from it yourself?
ya heba

Australia

#129560 Nov 21, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I would not know if non Muslim men shave.
Ask MM or Syriana they had their fair share of Muslim men and non Muslim men.
-
All I can tell is about non Muslim women.
not every one shave.
-
ya heba it is a good thing that Muslim women shave for they do not use soap and smell very bad down there, and yes I can see your reasoning when you said it is like a sewer for Muslim women smell worse than a sewer, Asian and Eurasian women smell very nice. They use soap.
-
A shaved woman resembles a pre pubescent child, that is why Muslim women shave, for the woman knows that her Muslim man likes to think he is having sex with child.
-
Allah or God or nature who ever you believe in, why alter what he put there.
-
Are you trying telling us that Allah made a mistake?
-
Same as circumcision, Allah God or nature put the foreskin there for a reason.
-
I often told my parents I consider that I should sue them for cutting me with out my permission.( the suing is a joke)
-
I presume men with a foreskin have more fun with a foreskin intact than men without a foreskin.
Masturbation alone can be more fun with a foreskin.
-
ya heba please do not come back and tell me that Islam does not allow masturbation.
-
ya heba almost 99% of all women and all men masturbate or have masturbated, even Jesus and Mohammad have masturbated.
ya heba those that say that they have never masturbated are telling lies, and those that admit to have masturbated are fools.
-
The same people who agree with male circumcision are against women circumcision they even give it a different to make it sound awful (FGM) female genital Mutilation.
-
Than why don't we call male circumcision (MGM) Male genital Mutilation
that's your western values, who cares what you think of male circumcision. mastubation is not allowed either.

a Muslim has to be thoroughly clean, no sign of urine or what not, as his prayer/fasting will not be accepted. the same way he cannot pee standing as even teeny-tiny microscopic urine lands on one the prayer will not be accepted, so why risk having a foreskin and to never have your prayers being accepted.

its also the reason why women who slept or sleep with uncircumcised men have high rates of cervical cancer something that is rare among both Muslim and Jewish women.
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#129561 Nov 21, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Islam will conqueror All The WORLD . not only italy
I love how you chose to use the word "conquer" instead of a more pleasant word like convert.

You people don't even try to hide it; and you cry victim when we question your ethics and parasitic lifestyle in our countries. e.g. check jail percentage and unemployment and criminal records of muslim immigrants in comparison to the rest of Australia.
Typical Islam

#129562 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm YOUR GRANDMOTHER was stolen wow! amazing story another khaleeji sex marriages. A RICH ARAB MAN as RICH AS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S FATHER WAS....Thats why i think why you smell like that BSATERD BIN LADEN Did she told you how big the Saudi pe*nis is... did she ever give he BJ. NOW ALL WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE SEX STORY OF YOUR STOLEN GRANDMOTHER....
COMMON TELL US THE WHOLE SEX STORY.
<quoted text>
Ok....hmmmmm your grandmother is lucky to be resold to a Australian man. I think you must ask your grandmother she might enjoyed it because she enjoyed variety of Co*ck means Co*ck of different nationality.
<quoted text>
Ok then slit you wrist because i the KING confirmed it to you that the blood that you have in your body is actually a a Saudi Tribal blood who was probably a criminal.
<quoted text>
Yor mother had lied to you. I have seen that your mother was 12 yrs old when she was sold by your stolen grandmother to a Saudi Khaleeji man and then she was re-smuggled out to AUSTRALIA in the same way....once upon a time it had to your STOLEN GRANDMOTHER.
<quoted text>
OK HMMMMM....i don't know entire west Asia is actually a part of Europe....inclusive of Lebanon.
<quoted text>
Another hollywood type of shameless story...I GUESS YOUR BROTHER MIGHT BE MEL GIBSON OR ARNOLD THE TERMINATOR.
<quoted text>
NICE STORY bERON&& GOOD STORY....Your brother is a khaleeji or what you might smell like a rat.
<quoted text>
Nice story that A BS HAD BEEN TREATED WELL shame stories we see in HOLLYWOOD MOVIES.....SO YOU HAVE ANAL SEX THEIR WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER.
Your Saudi incest family is a real garbage. Please tell us the name of that family so that i could take up the matter with Saudi authority.
<quoted text>
We all know that your family professin is actually toilet cleaning but I don't think Egyptian need your service to clean their toilet.
<quoted text>
This is the same question you should ask your STOLEN GRANDMOTHER AND YOUR MOTHER....
Talking spew against someone's grandmother.

Real classy, peasant.

I've never understood your logic that if Baron was foul mouth; it somehow justifies your shameless behaviour...

Surely you could attack his character without resorting to such low parlour tricks at the local hobo dump. Even if he is most probably lying.

Illuminate my eyes my "dear brother."
Typical Islam

#129563 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not you, too bad for the poor girl who was traumatized by those filthy animals. Your attitude towards another woman who has been victimized speaks volumes. Let's hope that you are never raped
She'll need four MALE witnesses.

Sigh...

What are the chances of that; practically zero for maids and for those domestically raped at home.

Because men can't handle themselves, they are creepily followed by their brother or father or maybe grandfather trailing along.

Because of this inconvenience, it has become easier to just let the woman waste away in the four walls of their house. Ever heard of house arrest? Even the quran supports this and calls it pious. When are muslim men going to realise that women don't have chicken brains? They will get depressed being caged and inactive.

On average in developed countries, women perform on AVERAGE better than men in school due to multitasking skills and organisation. Whereas men have a higher standard deviation ranging from "damn he's fuckin' stupid to he's a genious that guy!"
ya heba

Australia

#129564 Nov 21, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you chose to use the word "conquer" instead of a more pleasant word like convert.
its actually revert not "convert" one who comes to Islam is reverting back, one who leaves Islam is convering to something else and is a apostate.

Location hidden

#129565 Nov 21, 2012
For all those who will not see Big Bird after Thanksgiving and wondered what happened to him.
-
http://slowrobot.com/i/39257

Location hidden

#129566 Nov 21, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll need four MALE witnesses.
Sigh...
What are the chances of that; practically zero for maids and for those domestically raped at home.
Because men can't handle themselves, they are creepily followed by their brother or father or maybe grandfather trailing along.
Because of this inconvenience, it has become easier to just let the woman waste away in the four walls of their house. Ever heard of house arrest? Even the quran supports this and calls it pious. When are muslim men going to realise that women don't have chicken brains? They will get depressed being caged and inactive.
On average in developed countries, women perform on AVERAGE better than men in school due to multitasking skills and organisation. Whereas men have a higher standard deviation ranging from "damn he's fuckin' stupid to he's a genious that guy!"
The only thing that women seem to be good as far as Islam is concerned is for breeding. Their children are brainwashed and taught to hate Jews and Christians. This is followed up by jihad training and then in a lot of cases death. The mothers are SO proud of their suicide bombing children. It is sickening to see and hear what they say. Then they just fall pregnant again and the whole cycle starts over. Their children are just fodder for the cause, nothing more
Typical Islam

#129567 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
its actually revert not "convert" one who comes to Islam is reverting back, one who leaves Islam is convering to something else and is a apostate.
No, that person stated how "Islam will conquer the world not just italy."

Since he is using English, he most follow English grammar and not a muslim's "perception" of what it means to come to Islam. It is confusing to not use the english equivalent which is to "convert".

What arrogance lol.
To "revert" back.*Snicker.

Since most of these adherants are not muslim, they will be converted to Islam as opposed to revert.

At least as far as it goes for Christian "conversion" around the world is always used when describing.

Conversion:
"A person who has been persuaded to change their religious faith or other beliefs."

English texts going back to the good ol colonial days uses the word convert as wel...
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#129568 Nov 21, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that person stated how "Islam will conquer the world not just italy."
Since he is using English, he most follow English grammar and not a muslim's "perception" of what it means to come to Islam. It is confusing to not use the english equivalent which is to "convert".
What arrogance lol.
To "revert" back.*Snicker.
Since most of these adherants are not muslim, they will be converted to Islam as opposed to revert.
At least as far as it goes for Christian "conversion" around the world is always used when describing.
Conversion:
"A person who has been persuaded to change their religious faith or other beliefs."
English texts going back to the good ol colonial days uses the word convert as wel...
Brilliant post :-)

Location hidden

#129569 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
that's your western values, who cares what you think of male circumcision.
it is not what I care.
Who give you the rights to mutilate a baby boy.
Why not circumcise the woman also.
-

Which penis do you think is better?
June 13, 2012 at 5:26 am Taslima Nasreen

Male circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures worldwide. There are many reasons to do it: religious, cultural, social, medical. Many anthropologists tried to find out the origin of circumcision. They had many different theories: it was a religious sacrifice, a rite of passage marking a boy’s entrance into adulthood, a form of magic to ensure virility or fertility, a means of enhancing sexual pleasure, an aid to hygiene where regular bathing was not possible, a means of marking those of higher social status, a means of humiliating enemies and slaves by symbolic castration, a means of differentiating a circumcised group from their non-circumcised neighbors, a means of discouraging masturbation or other socially proscribed sexual behaviors, a means of removing excess pleasure, a male counterpart to menstruation or the breaking of the hymen etc.

The oldest documentary evidence for circumcision comes from ancient Egypt. Sixth Dynasty (2345–2181 BC) tomb artwork in Egypt is thought to be the oldest evidence of circumcision. Historians say, Egyptians practiced circumcision for cleanliness or a mark of passage from childhood to adulthood. Circumcision was then adopted by some Semitic people living around Egypt.

ya heba wrote:
mastubation is not allowed either.
-
And letting your brothers, father, grandfathers and uncles penetrate their sisters, daughters, granddaughters and nieces arses is also not allowed, however it still happens in Muslims families, it is very common
ya heba wrote:
a Muslim has to be thoroughly clean, no sign of urine or what not,
-

A Muslim man he has no problem placing his dirty penis in their Muslim women's mouth, for in many Muslim countries there is no running water.
-
The Muslim man can go from one pussy to an other wife's mouth and no one will object.
For all you are is a warm vessel for him to deposit his sperm.

[QUOTE who="ya heba"]
as his prayer/fasting will not be accepted. the same way he cannot pee standing as even teeny-tiny microscopic urine lands on one the prayer will not be accepted, so why risk having a foreskin and to never have your prayers being accepted.
Next time you urinate by squatting try doing it naked and you will feel urine splashing back upwards hitting your backside,
no matter who you are Urine will in most cases touch your body.
Muslims are that stupid that they do not realise that Urine from a healthy person is sterile and has no germs or bacteria.
Urine is poisonous, but clean.
ya heba wrote:
its also the reason why women who slept or sleep with uncircumcised men have high rates of cervical cancer something that is rare among both Muslim and Jewish women.
That is a such a lie told by Muslims and Jews to make money by circumcising the young.

More Muslims die from other being killed by other Muslims, much more than cancer will ever kill.

Location hidden

#129570 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
that's your western values, who cares what you think of male circumcision.
-
ya heba >>> Read and learn do not remain a stupid Muslim woman.
-
According to Genesis, God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh.Those who were not circumcised were to be “cut off” from their people (Genesis 17:10–14).In Judaism, it is considered a commandment from God. In Islam, circumcision is widely practiced even though it is not mentioned in the Qur’an. But it is mentioned in the Hadith, the words of prophet Muhammad.“Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic hair, cutting the mustaches short, clipping the nails, and removal of the hair of armpits.”(Bukhari, Book 72, Hadith 779)
“Religion compels people to do wicked and unforgivable things”.- Christopher Hitchens
Uncircumcised Penis:
Georganne Chapin, the founder of Hudson Center for Health Equity said,
‘Circumcision is not medically necessary, is unethical and can cause irreversible harm to men. My argument against circumcision of children and infants is no more and no less than that it’s a human rights issue. All people, male as well as female, are entitled to bodily integrity, and nobody — for any reason — has the right to cut off part of another person’s body when that person is too young to understand and to consent.
Under bio-ethical principles, parental consent for medical treatment is permitted only if the treatment being considered will save the life or health of the child. Circumcision is not medically necessary, and so it violates those principles, as well as that child’s entitlement to a complete body, his own personal freedom and autonomy.
There are medical risks involved with circumcision. The baby loses the protective function of the foreskin, which means that the head of the penis can build up extra layers of skin, or the baby could develop skin ridges, a bent penis or sexual dysfunction later in life. A study published in the British medical journal Lancet in 1997 demonstrated that babies who have been circumcised have a lower pain threshold for subsequent immunizations; they are extremely distressed, their cries are different. There is also a risk of infection and death, or of a botched procedure.
The foreskin serves a number of purposes sexually. It contains thousands of nerve endings, and if you’re cutting off such an exquisitely sensitive body part you’re going to lose sexual sensitivity. During intercourse, the foreskin also provides a natural gliding action and a lubricating function that’s lost if the person is circumcised.
In this country, we’ve made female genital cutting a crime and grounds for refugee status, but we do the same thing to boys that other cultures do to girls. Those in favor of male circumcision say that one is mutilation and the other is helpful, but the act of cutting off part of a child’s genitals is the same, whether it’s a boy or a girl.

Location hidden

#129571 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
that's your western values, who cares what you think of male circumcision. mastubation is not allowed either.
-

Some men even say that they have post-traumatic stress disorder that they associate with their circumcision as infants. I think we would have no trouble believing that from a woman, but we write off men’s trauma and recollection as being whining and unmanly.

Circumcision is a so-called cure that’s in search of a disease. The vast majority of men in the world are intact, and they are not suffering from illness or infection. There is no justification for cutting off a body part for a hypothetical future disease, especially ones like STDs that can be prevented in ways that don’t involve mutilation. It’s crazy that we don’t think it’s crazy.’

Circumcised Penis:

30 percent of males worldwide are circumcised.

Many doctors support circumcision. They believe that ‘circumcision provides a number of health benefits. It reduces the risk of HIV and penile cancer in men. It also reduces the risk of several other sexually transmitted infections in both men and women, including syphilis and herpes, and of cervical cancer in women. Urinary tract infections in infants are about 10 times less likely if the boy has been circumcised’.

They also say that ‘in Africa, circumcision reduces heterosexual HIV infection in men by at least 60%. The foreskin provides a ready access to cells that are the entry point for HIV because the skin there is very soft and permeable, making it more vulnerable to infection. The area underneath the foreskin is also humid and provides a hospitable environment for infections, whereas they can’t proliferate as well on the dry skin of the circumcised penis.

In countries where there is not good access to running water, another reason to circumcise is hygiene. And in a study of nurses in a U.S. geriatric unit, about 90% were strongly in favor of circumcision because it was difficult to bathe uncircumcised men in their 90s. When we look at a baby and we think about circumcision, we have to think not just about that baby but that he’s going to turn into a man and, eventually, an old man’.

But recently a Canadian studyfinds that personal factors, rather than medical reasons, influence primary care physicians’ recommendations for routine infant circumcision.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min PatrickisaCreatio... 226,245
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min JOEL 201,255
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 6 min PatrickisaCreatio... 12
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min tongangodz 11,699
100% Faith Free 8 min PatrickisaCreatio... 9
Conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses 40 min Remnant 143999 23
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 47 min Dalmatino 1,010
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••