Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492446 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129700 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Flamin English!!!
Hi Syriana :)
Poofter s'il vous plait...

:-)

Howdy, Lovey...

Hope you and yours are well...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129701 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I suppose so - I'm a quarter English but don't tell anyone ;)
Internet running ok then?
10% here...

Same as me Cherokee...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129702 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Celtic...
Boston Celtics...lol

http://www.imagesu.net/img-boston-celtics-log...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129703 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell the difference. The New Zealander's accent is like the Australian...only with a slightly whiny dimension. I can't really put my finger on it....but I can tell.
It's the lack of deadly snakes and spiders and fish...

Makes 'em think they're all that...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129704 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot, i claim no death meaning there shouldn't be any death.
still don't know what taqqiyah means.
So you then believe that whipping should be allowed for having sex...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129705 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
I have been mistaken for American, Australian and Dutch, don't know which offends me more ;)
And here in Egypt my husband has been asked many times, Is your wife German or Hollander?, don't understand it .
<quoted text>
Our cats frown on our having dogs like yours...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_ki...

Mine will tolerate a German Shepherd...and my neighbor's Chihuahua and Spuds Mackenzie

But Bigfoot Afghans eat too much of their food...

And scare the squirrels away...

But
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129706 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
These "injuns" will be running the country in the next few years :)
<quoted text>
Especially when the gubmint has to start borrowing money from them...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129707 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
it still stands,Muslim women still lower on the whole.
My wife is 0%...

And that's all that really matters....

To me
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129708 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in Egypt, I was telling people I was Canadian. They can't tell the difference...sh*t, I can't even tell the difference. It seemed like if they knew I was American they all wanted money from me. I was beset upon by some street urchins at one point. I gave them a handful of quarters, my cheap plastic Timex watch and a blue "U of M" tee-shirt for a couple of decorative metalwork dishes with some kind of Egyptian-themed etchings on them. We all thought we got the better of the other.
LOL

When we were in Oh, Canadah...

We said we were from the Country of Texas...

They asked if we lived close to Australia...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#129709 Nov 21, 2012
Considering the majority of the world is not Muslim, appears many don't come back.

Muslim are 1/5 the world population, even more odd is a much higher percentage join other regions with Christians gaining 1/3 the population or about twice as many as Islam.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one 'come back' or be born into islam...
When at the age of maturity (SIX) one must choose islam?...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129710 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
Kia ora Chaz,(just threw in a little kiwiness there for Faith's benefit). I love Faith, she loves dogs!
All well here in Egypt, thanks, hope same with you and yours.....dug out a bunker under the villa in case a stray missile goes off course. ;) ;) ;)
<quoted text>
Yikes...I forgot you are close

Close as Dallas to us...

All are well here, thanks...

Gotta love dogs...

Especially when a big one wanders over and all the cats just sit there...

A gentle soul...

:-)

Take care...

Location hidden

#129711 Nov 21, 2012
We listen to his direct words written by those present with him, while Muslims make up false things of Abraham and foolishly believe them to be true despite no such records such as the bogus claim Abraham would built a idol like the Ka'aba and have people face toward such abominations.
ya heba wrote:
To All Christians:
do you follow the teachings of prophet Abraham??????????

Location hidden

#129712 Nov 21, 2012
Funny how you Muslims hate hearing of an apostate to Islam and remain in denial, let me tell you we know many many former Muslims, maybe some in your own family that don't tell their family of their conversion for obvious reasons. I have been here for over 7 years, many know me some even on a personal level from the other forums here, I need to make up anything as I am not a Muslim.

Truth prevails, and only the truth leads is to true God almighty.
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha could be your God not ours...anyways to prove your claim you don't need to say that your wife is from Thailand...hehehehe...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#129713 Nov 21, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
We listen to his direct words written by those present with him, while Muslims make up false things of Abraham and foolishly believe them to be true despite no such records such as the bogus claim Abraham would built a idol like the Ka'aba and have people face toward such abominations.
<quoted text>
They are all myths by desert folk-wake up!!

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#129714 Nov 21, 2012
lol, love that :)

My Afghan Hound passed away 2 years ago, she was 14 and I had her since she was 12 weeks old.

Now we have a Baladi black ad white puppy that we found under our car, she's about 6 months old now, her and the Cat are great mates.

PS Afghans don't eat much :)
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Our cats frown on our having dogs like yours...
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_ki...
Mine will tolerate a German Shepherd...and my neighbor's Chihuahua and Spuds Mackenzie
But Bigfoot Afghans eat too much of their food...
And scare the squirrels away...
But

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129715 Nov 21, 2012
This video should be mandatory viewing in all western schools, universities and places of worship. It should be viewed by all those who value freedom. Join the resistance!!!!

http://vimeo.com/52771987

Location hidden

#129716 Nov 21, 2012

Location hidden

#129717 Nov 21, 2012
International Qur'an Petition

Thursday

Fans of the Qur'an protest a YouTube video
Please sign this petition and get others to sign it too: International Qur'an Petition. Getting others to sign will help educate them and get them to make a very small commitment to the cause, which can lead eventually to a larger commitment because of the "commitment and consistency" principle (which you can read about here). The petition sends an email to Capitol Hill also. This is what the petition says:

Whereas Islam and its apologists accuse Kuffar of inculcating hatred of Muslims and inciting violence against them; and

Whereas Islam is pursuing national and international legislation to impose their blasphemy laws[1] upon us[2] so as to prevent or punish exposure of their execrable doctrines which inculcate hatred [3], incite violence[4] and sanctify & mandate[5] genocidal[6], terroristic[7]{9:120}[8] conquest; the intent of which legislative campaign is to render us defenseless;

Now, therefore, the undersigned Kufar & Harbi do declare, swear and demonstrate proof from the ample testimony of Allah and his Messenger that Islam is and will always be in egregious violation of the recognized rights of free men and must therefore be condemned and proscribed.

Since Muslims are promised eternity in a celestial bordello[9] for participating in Jihad and threatened with eternal damnation if they refuse, it is impossible that free men can live in peace and security while Islam exists upon the face of the earth. We therefore pray for injunctive relief: proscription of the practice and propagation of Islam. Islam is not a religion protected by the umbra of the First Amendment's free exercise clause, it is a way of life: predation upon the human race; a continuing criminal enterprise: a war crime.

Exhibits of evidence including quotes from and links to applicable international human rights covenants and Islam's canonical texts is included in this 30kb pdf file which signers are exhorted to download, read, embed in their blogs and use as an email attachment: http://www.scribd.com/doc/108500978 .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129718 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
This video should be mandatory viewing in all western schools, universities and places of worship. It should be viewed by all those who value freedom. Join the resistance!!!!
http://vimeo.com/52771987
Good show. Excellent.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#129719 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
lol, love that :)
My Afghan Hound passed away 2 years ago, she was 14 and I had her since she was 12 weeks old.
Now we have a Baladi black ad white puppy that we found under our car, she's about 6 months old now, her and the Cat are great mates.
PS Afghans don't eat much :)
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry...

She really looks like a sweetie...

Danged animals claw and nuzzle their way into our hearts and live there forever...

Found under your car...that is so cool

We've gotten three kittens that way...

The dang things just keep showing up...

Usually when we need them the most...

Luckily I look under the car before backing up...

The big cats I think use Twitter...

I saw a Tweet for

''free food and medical at chazmo's...
must look pathetic and be willing to be patted''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Eagle 12 18,675
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Islam sucks 254,031
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 654,408
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr emperorjohn 21,230
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 1 hr Thebigmoose 11,110
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr THE LONE WORKER 43,360
News Hindu girl weds childhood Muslim friend in Paki... 3 hr Rosa 2
More from around the web