Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 503444 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Alexandria, Egypt

#129679 Nov 21, 2012
Kia ora Chaz,(just threw in a little kiwiness there for Faith's benefit). I love Faith, she loves dogs!

All well here in Egypt, thanks, hope same with you and yours.....dug out a bunker under the villa in case a stray missile goes off course. ;) ;) ;)
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Howdy, Syrania...
I hope you and the fam are all well...:-)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129680 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
These "injuns" will be running the country in the next few years :)
<quoted text>
Nah....They they need the firm guidance of a kind Colonial hand. We know all about it.

Alexandria, Egypt

#129681 Nov 21, 2012
It wasn't the most pleasant experience I had but we did get the new phone line installed and connected in 3 days so that was a positive!

What is a dongo lol the mind boggles!
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been a nightmare - I've got a sim and dongo for when I go but you still need your passport to top up the Internet. Waiting in the Etisalat shop for 3 hours in 40 degree heat only to be told you need this is no fun at all!!
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#129682 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
60%
Yet still triple America...
But I gave you a gimmee with Malaysia...
Now Israel is equal to America...
With Turkey nearly the same as Australia...90%
So no shake...
No dance...
Instead as you wudduu with urine oozing out...
No mater how much you wudduu...
Some urine always remains...check your panties
My conclusion stands...
Seems that Aussies are lower than Israel and equal to muslim Turkey...
Demographics and math are my hobby...
note I refrain from embarrassing you with support for Baron's posts...
Bottom line...
What you are taught about the filthy apes and pigs you are parrying with...
Holds true for you as well...
Bacterial infections are different from viral diseases...
The cleanest person on earth is loaded with bacteria...
And can transmit the deadliest virus to another...
Regardless of religion or colour...
what does wudu have to do with it? you have to be bodily clean before wudu too.
and most Jewish women do go with westerners unlike Muslim women, and those jews who don't still are minority when it comes to cervical cancer.
Turkey is not an Islamic country /state.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129683 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Why was that, the body bag I mean,?
Wern't you coming to Egypt sometime soon?
I don't know - it was just a feeling - you know you just sense when something is a miss?

Was going to come in October but really this year is so important for the weans schooling - really big exams and I've really had to make sure she works otherwise she would sit there watching Family Guy all day.
She is pretty disciplined but only because I'm there - and also the threat of Santa not bringing the i-pad 4 seems to be having a remarkable affect :)

I'm now aiming for June. I miss the place so much :(
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#129684 Nov 21, 2012
To All Christians:

do you follow the teachings of prophet Abraham??????????
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129685 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
You don't see a lot of Scots over here either. There was one kid when I was growing up. His name was "Ferguson" (Surprise surprise). LH probably knows him. I think there are only a few hundred people in Scotland. Now that accent is unmistakable. For some reason, every time I hear a Scottish accent I feel like tying one on.
Yeh I remember, the ginger guy

Alexandria, Egypt

#129686 Nov 21, 2012
You are just too kind Faith, I can see why you are loved universally :)
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in Egypt, I was telling people I was Canadian. They can't tell the difference...sh*t, I can't even tell the difference. It seemed like if they knew I was American they all wanted money from me. I was beset upon by some street urchins at one point. I gave them a handful of quarters, my cheap plastic Timex watch and a blue "U of M" tee-shirt for a couple of decorative metalwork dishes with some kind of Egyptian-themed etchings on them. We all thought we got the better of the other.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129687 Nov 21, 2012
http://prophetofdoom.net

Prophet_of_Doom_Prologue.Islam

con't

Al-Qaeda was actually accepting "credit" for a terrorist act it did not conceive. The plan was concocted, staffed, and financed in the al-Kod mosque in Hamburg, Germany. Today, the mosque's imam still preaches fundamental and uncorrupted Islam. He doesn't need to twist it, interpret it, or take it out of context. The imam's message is for all Muslims, and it is preached in every mosque. Listen as he reads verses from the 8th surah, the one I disguised earlier. These words come directly out of the Qur'an's "Spoils of War," surah: "Allah has sent you from your homes to fight for the Cause. Allah wished to confirm the truth by his words: wipe the Infidels out to the last. I shall fill the hearts of the Infidels with terror! So smite them on their necks and every joint, and incapacitate them, for they are opposed to Allah and His Apostle. Whoever opposes Us should know that Allah is severe in retribution. The Infidels will taste the torment of Hell. So when you meet them in battle do not retreat, for all who turn away from fighting will bring the wrath of Allah on themselves and their abode will be Hell. It was not you who killed them, but Allah who did so. You did not throw what you threw. Allah did to bring out the best in the faithful." Using this reasoning, it was the Islamic god, not Muslims, who flew the planes into the World Trade Center. "So, fight them till all opposition ends and Islam is the only religion."
Now you know the truth. Allah wants infidels "wiped out and terrorized." That makes war and terror mainstream Islam. And Allah was just getting warmed up. "If you meet them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned. Surely the Infidels cannot get away. Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster, that you may terrorize the enemies of Allah."
Reading Allah’s orders out of the Qur'an's 8th surah, imams preach: "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will kill a thousand Infidels, for they are a people devoid of understanding." This is the math of terror. It is possible because infidels are ignorant of Islam. And you should know, the Qur'an defines "Infidels" in the 5th surah. "They are surely Infidels who say Christ, the Messiah is God." (5:72)
So as not to be accused of unfairly singling out a less-than-peaceful surah from the Qur'an, listen to how Allah recruits suicide bombers in the 4th surah: "Those who barter their life in this world for the next should fight in the way of Allah; whether he is killed or victorious, a glorious reward awaits." "Urge the believers to fight...to keep back the might of the Infidels." "Seize them and kill them wherever they are." "Muslims who sit idle are not equal to those who fight in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has exalted those who fight for Islam."
The Islamic Sira proclaims: Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace."

To be cont'd
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129688 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't the most pleasant experience I had but we did get the new phone line installed and connected in 3 days so that was a positive!

The wee thing that you plug into your laptop that gives you the Internet - think you English call it a USB stick :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129689 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
You are just too kind Faith, I can see why you are loved universally :)
<quoted text>
Kind to a fault I dare say. We can't help it. It's just the way we are.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129690 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't the most pleasant experience I had but we did get the new phone line installed and connected in 3 days so that was a positive!

Actually you might call it a dongle :)

Alexandria, Egypt

#129691 Nov 21, 2012
Quite a few people go missing in NZ, I have my suspicions they may end up in a cooking pot somewhere out in the bush!
"Long Pig" the Maori call us , bit salty they say! lol

Good luck to the wean for the exams, my grandaughter has just finished her 3 year nursing course and passed all her exams, am so proud of her, and her Dad who brought her up by himself, with a little help from Nana in school hols.:)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know - it was just a feeling - you know you just sense when something is a miss?
Was going to come in October but really this year is so important for the weans schooling - really big exams and I've really had to make sure she works otherwise she would sit there watching Family Guy all day.
She is pretty disciplined but only because I'm there - and also the threat of Santa not bringing the i-pad 4 seems to be having a remarkable affect :)
I'm now aiming for June. I miss the place so much :(

Alexandria, Egypt

#129692 Nov 21, 2012
aha
Yes we English do call it that lol

Had one here for a while, it was crap, like dial up ..
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
The wee thing that you plug into your laptop that gives you the Internet - think you English call it a USB stick :)

Alexandria, Egypt

#129693 Nov 21, 2012
reminds me of Seamus, the Irish wrestler, he's cool :)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh I remember, the ginger guy
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#129694 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Quite a few people go missing in NZ, I have my suspicions they may end up in a cooking pot somewhere out in the bush!
"Long Pig" the Maori call us , bit salty they say! lol

Good luck to the wean for the exams, my grandaughter has just finished her 3 year nursing course and passed all her exams, am so proud of her, and her Dad who brought her up by himself, with a little help from Nana in school hols.:)
And well done him, you and your Granddaughter :)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129695 Nov 21, 2012
Man cut his sister-in-law's throat then left her bleeding to death in her children's arms because he was envious of his successful brother.

The koran didn't help this guy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22357...

Alexandria, Egypt

#129696 Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmm, that has another connotation ..:)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you might call it a dongle :)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#129697 Nov 21, 2012
Palestinians cheer bus bombing in Tel Aviv

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#129698 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Palestinians cheer bus bombing in Tel Aviv
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Seilaaa israe;lis cheer bombing attacks against Palestine Families
Christos wants you to be honourable and kind!!
Do not follow the enemies of Christianismos!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Dogen 48,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 665,389
News Inside the Insular World of Israeli Jews Who Be... 13 min little lamb 32
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 36 min scientia potentia... 23,521
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 41 min jace 120
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Thinking 21,881
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Thinking 255,981
More from around the web