Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490339 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#120637 Oct 14, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that iraq was a much more peaceful place under saddam?...
Some persians might disagree...
Some Kurds might disagree...
Some iraqis might disagree...
Iraqi women that saw saddam's rape rooms might disagree...
Saddam was a bad guy. a tyrant and could not call him a muslim by any standard. That he was to to removed and killed goes without saying. My beef is with destroying a whole infrastructure, turning a country from riches to rags, dispanding police and army ranks and file, sending private mercenaries in the form of security companies to maim and kill and bring chaos and sectarian devide. And finally who made Saddam what he is through pushing him for a decade of war with Iran and then through the American embassador giving him the green light to invade Kuwait to create the pretext for the invasion of the country. Bushy
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#120638 Oct 14, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
A little joke to offend almost everyone, but for those of us with a sense of humour, we'll get a chuckle out if it.......
Faith, this one's for you.
(Read it at a used car dealership, had to copy it down).
HOW MOSES GOT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
God went to the Arabs and said, "I have commandments for you that will make your lives better." The Arabs asked, "What are commandments?"
The Lord said "They are rules for living"
"Can you give us an example?"
"Thou shalt not kill"
"Not kill? We're not interested!"
So God went to the blacks and said "I have commandments. The blacks wanted an example and the Lord said "Honour thy mother and thy father"
"Honour thy father? We don't know who our fathers are. We're not interested."
Then God went to the Mexicans and said "I have commandments" The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said "Thou shalt not steal." "Not steal??! We're not interested!"
So then the Lord went to the Caucasians and said "I have commandments!" They too wanted an example, so the Lord said "Thou shalt not commit adultery" "We're not interested!" shouted the caucasians.
Finally, God went to the Jews and said, "I have commandments!" "Commandments?" they said? "How much?" God replied "They are free!"
"Oh, in that case we'll take ten."
:D Have a good night everyone.
Is that why they do not respect the commandments because they got them for free?

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#120639 Oct 14, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I agree and that's my point exactly. We have to stop letting our youth out onto the streets armed with degrees not worth the paper they're printed on. Just look at this thread as an example. There are many intelligent people who lack the abiility to express themselves properly and that leaves an ample space for someone like me to jump in and pull apart their grammar.....lol.
My own mom pulled my sisters and I out of history in school. We had a much more detailed education than our peers. Mom was horrified that in Canadian schools, history was comprised of more what she called 'recent news' beginning with the history of Canada, which is only 200 years old. She said it's like teaching children to build a skyscraper from the 12th floor up. She made sure we had knowledge of the foundation of mankind, the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Celts, Persians, Etruscans, the nomadic hordes of Germany, the neanderthal, the eventual homo sapiens, the evolution of man, just..........everything.
I can never thank her enough.
My father played his part by getting us to correct papers of college students. When I was 12 I was marking college papers. It gave me a knowledge of sentence structure and spelling. Of course I make mistakes at times, we all have words that hold us up. My big one is necessary........I keep thinking 'two c's or two s's?'
Just knowing how to write is a blessing that no amount of harshness in school ever could take away. In grade 8, the principal of our school told my parents that my vocabulary was greater than most of the faculty combined....lol. That's due to the encyclopedia game that dad played with us after dinner.
He'd pull out this whopping great encyclopedia, flip through it, stop on a page, point his finger and say "Okay, so what does "Onamatapaeia" mean?
He made learning fun. Teachers should do the same, it's not about the almighty dollar, it's about teaching knowledge to the next generation. Those who can't make it, well they shouldn't be given a free pass.
I actually get laughed at for my use of language, but I love having a way to express myself. Never use the word "distraught" for instance in front of fellow Canadians......they chuckled for hours about the incongruity of my description of a friend who had just suffered in an abusive situation, put on fake British accents and walked around going "Not tonight dear, I'm feeling rather DISTRAUGT"
Now, don't ask me about math. I'm one of the malfunctioning cogs on that score.:D No one, not even my dear mom could make me understand algebra. Logically, it never made sense to me. I'm all creative/linguistic with zero math skills.
Keeps balance in the universe.:D
"Keeps balance in the universe"??
wow MM

I like this phrase it's exactly my motto . I ve even found my soulmate in Faith after we've discovered that she too is a balance seeker like me , right faith? hahaa

hello people! hope you're all fine smiling and with loads of love to give to whoever you choose!

I missed you all , really:))))
http://youtu.be/Zf5UfOuvQHQ
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#120640 Oct 14, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
wow MM
I like this phrase it's exactly my motto . I ve even found my soulmate in Faith after we've discovered that she too is a balance seeker like me , right faith? hahaa
hello people! hope you're all fine smiling and with loads of love to give to whoever you choose!
Nina yassoo welcome back
Filakia
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#120641 Oct 14, 2012
If I could vote I will vote for romney and Ryan. They will crush the middle class more than it is now and make the superrich more so. Then we will watch american spring and may be add 20 more countries to the UN body. But before that we want to send our inspectors and our special forces to safequard the nuclear, chemical and biological armaments so they will not fall in the hands of zenophobic hardliners.May be send ballistic missles to Russia and china for safe-keeping

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#120642 Oct 14, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Nina yassoo welcome back
Filakia
hello Spathiiis!! thank you nice to see you again
filia!
:D
http://youtu.be/9KNw_Y_qixw

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#120643 Oct 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can any one ever believe you, when you try to tell us that your baby husband is not half your age, and you are a MINO, when I catch you in telling big lies about me.
-
In Future, when you fabricate lies, make sure some parts are true.
-
This little Marshmallow is far away from his Mother approximate 20,000 miles.
-
In the mean time you have to put up with a Homosexual baby husband.
-
Where is your proof about me and my mother?
-
Far from it that I tell you that you are married to a fagot, all I said is the tendencies of younger homosexual men to look for older women, in most cases it is the youngest boy who tends to be a Homosexual.
-
Nothing to be shamed of that your baby Husband is a fagot, his prophet Muhammad was, all he is doing is following his idol's footsteps.
-
You not having a penis, one of the best way for you to find out is if he likes his prostate massaged with a dildo or your fingers and he loves anal sex.
-
Why not show the proof where I ever told you about my Mother.
-
Here is my Proof:
-
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independe...
-
Statistic has proven that men who marry much older women have homosexual tendencies, either that or looking to marry their own mother.
Mary Kenny: Older women can give a gay man something he never expected - grandchildren
By Mary Kenny
Saturday Feb 20 2010
A friend of mine, who is a gay man, was explaining to me that he was once engaged to be married to an older lady. "She was lovely," he said. "I was mad about her."
-
Indeed, I can hardly count the number of middle-aged, and older, women I have heard remarking that they would love to marry a young gay man. It is a frequent topic of conversation, perhaps tending towards benevolent generalisations. "Gay men are so kind, so thoughtful, so sensitive, such wonderful friends, such fun to be with..."
That's something I've heard many a time from ladies of a certain age on the lookout for a second (or perhaps subsequent) husband.
-
Yes, there are ex-wives who find younger men as spouses, but they are unusual.
-
But some women certainly do want to marry again, or at least enter into another union with a genial companion. And it is not unusual for a woman of a certain age to have as her absolutely best friend and favourite companion a gay man.
-
Many gay men like older women. Older women are seldom as overtly sexual as young women. Older women are interested in other pursuits, anyway -- travel, the Arts, collecting antiques, playing bridge -- and gay men feel comfortable in the presence of a non-predatory female.
-
It's a perfect match, when you think about it, the older woman and the gay man. He can give her warmth, support, friendship, kindness and glamorous evenings at the opera; she can give him an unthreatening femininity, home cooking and a substitute family.
-
Indeed, an older woman can often give a gay man something he never expected to have -- grandchildren. This provides a new context to Gore Vidal's advice: "Never have children: always have grandchildren."
This is my last posting for 10 days am raising sails right now.
Wish me a bon voyage.
-
I just know you be waiting for me and you love this song.
-
http://folksong.org.nz/poatarau/index.html
-
Pö atarau
E moea iho nei
E haere ana
Koe ki pämamao
-
Haere rä
Ka hoki mai anö
Ki i te tau
E tangi atu nei
-
Now is the Hour to say goodbye
Soon you be sailing
Far across the sea
-
While you are away
Oh please remember me
-
When you return
You'll find me waiting
-
whatever....marshmallow.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#120644 Oct 14, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore him...its the standard Muslim psyche.
When Muslims are slaughtering and oppressing one another its fine- but it is a mighty sin if Kafirs are to ever do so...
Now that does make sens(er)...

It's 'wrong' for America, and others attacked directly in the West to declare a war on terror...

When terrorists are merely misdirected individuals...

And in no way represent any of the living allah akhbar muslims in the world...

These are just criminals that act on their own...

Even TG tried to claim this one...

As for muslims suicide murdering each other for 1400 years...

Not our beezwax...

Such a shame that after 9-11 so many in the West decided it WAS our beezwax...

And will remain...
Wahabbi Momma

Springfield, NJ

#120645 Oct 14, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that does make sens(er)...
It's 'wrong' for America, and others attacked directly in the West to declare a war on terror...
When terrorists are merely misdirected individuals...
And in no way represent any of the living allah akhbar muslims in the world...
These are just criminals that act on their own...
Even TG tried to claim this one...
As for muslims suicide murdering each other for 1400 years...
Not our beezwax...
Such a shame that after 9-11 so many in the West decided it WAS our beezwax...
And will remain...
Taliban shoot girls or put acid on them for trying to learn.
In Saudi the women cannot drive.
Women should be subservient and wear Bhurka.
Why can't Americans accept Islam?
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#120646 Oct 14, 2012
snubbed wrote:
<quoted text>I said, Hi Chaz!!!
he he
Never snub the Cruster...:-)
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#120647 Oct 14, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
If I quote you a Quranic verse you are not going to believe so will leave it at that
So would that mean then...

That none can know the will of God...

EXCEPT when the koran contradicts our interpretation of God's will?...

Ontario

#120648 Oct 14, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
wow MM
lol, welcome back Nina!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#120649 Oct 14, 2012
LOL, where did the particles and explosion come from. So many unanswered questions. Then the whole how do our conscious mind form by chance, that draws a blank in the scientific realm.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a prob with big bang...
Especially when considering Who lit the fuse...
He had to make His dirt from something...

Ontario

#120650 Oct 14, 2012
@Baron44

This one's for you Marshmallow.

http://youtu.be/d-sALU_hveA

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#120651 Oct 14, 2012
Muslims say the Bible "versions" are corruption when all it is is a different translation, unknowing to them the Qu'ran has the same translations.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
30+ different English translations of the koran?...
Amazingly...
That seems to correspond with all the different arabic interpretations of the koran in Saudi ALONE...
Interpreted directly from the arabic itself...
And not surprisingly...
Many of these 30+ different interpreters will fight to the death the others calling them false and kuffirs because they interpreted differently...
sunni/shiiaa alone have been murdering and raping each other for 1400 years...
And they are ALL MUSLIM...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#120652 Oct 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Baron you plonker, MM has a wonderful marriage with her husband who is only slightly younger than she is.
Whit's yer beef? I know her personally and she's a great gal.
I agree with Sarah in her description of you ya nutter.
"plonker"? I think you're just making this sh*t up.

Ontario

#120653 Oct 14, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So would that mean then...
That none can know the will of God...
EXCEPT when the koran contradicts our interpretation of God's will?...
Chaz, everyone who is excessively religious thinks they have the inside track to the mind of God.

Just mind you tell Sheila the same things you're telling this guy in order to remain fair......

and Jan

and Muq
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#120654 Oct 14, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam was a bad guy. a tyrant and could not call him a muslim by any standard. That he was to to removed and killed goes without saying. My beef is with destroying a whole infrastructure, turning a country from riches to rags, dispanding police and army ranks and file, sending private mercenaries in the form of security companies to maim and kill and bring chaos and sectarian devide. And finally who made Saddam what he is through pushing him for a decade of war with Iran and then through the American embassador giving him the green light to invade Kuwait to create the pretext for the invasion of the country. Bushy
I'm sure the thousands and thousands of islamist terrorists that flooded iraq and afganny-labd as well as every other islamist country have nothing at all to do with any of the muslim on muslim murderings going on daily for allah in the name of islam...

I'll agree that America acted stupidly actually thinking that muslims are capable embracing freedom and control of their own lives in direct deference to the koranic verses stating that all comes from allah and is predetermined by him...

Only iraqis/muslims can save themselves...

And never under an islamist banner...

Either set islam aside and control your own lives...

Or prepare for yet another saddam to take over...

As islam has bred for 1400 years...

saddam was a modern day mohammed...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#120655 Oct 14, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why they do not respect the commandments because they got them for free?
How many did mohammed respect?...
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#120656 Oct 14, 2012
Wahabbi Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Taliban shoot girls or put acid on them for trying to learn.
In Saudi the women cannot drive.
Women should be subservient and wear Bhurka.
Why can't Americans accept Islam?
They obviously do same as your son Wahabbi did. Mommma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nazi hunter outraged by annulment of Ustasha co... 8 min truth 1
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 15 min ROG 9,235
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Michael 650,027
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 33 min thetruth 40,472
News HIstorical revisionism meets anti-Semitism in C... 34 min truth 1
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 35 min thetruth 16,001
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Igor Trip 253,481
More from around the web