Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 5,797)

Showing posts 115,921 - 115,940 of324,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even articulate a rebuttal to refute what I said Spatshit. I don't put stock into what a clueless little dhimmi ferret criticizes.
LOL. Someone who sucks on Muslim cock as a hobby is calling out other cultures for promoting "violence against women, terrorism, etc."....ROFL. Classic.
Hopefully when you're done swallowing your current load you can see reality for what it is.
How retarded-
Just focus on your primitive violent culture that murders women and children before pointing fingers -'People in glass houses'-sorry mud houses!
Tamil mice have been straightened out in Canada for their pathetic attempts to raise money for terrorism activities!
No doubt you subscribe to that cr-p by your violent talk about muslims!!
Get your own house in order and be eternally grateful mouse you have been allowed a new start in a civilised country called Canada!
Learn soemthing new and leave your Tamil trash back in the mud huts wankwo
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There is still hope.
"(Reuters)- A severe storm system expected to cross the Midwestern United States on Saturday may bring hail, isolated tornadoes, damaging winds and heavy rain, meteorologists said."
Expecting severe down here, too...

That means possible F1 or F2 if they touch down...

With beautimus windyness...

And a-lot-o-rain...

Low water crossings may claim some non-astute drivers...

Boyo and his gf are at ACL this weekend...

http://lineup.aclfestival.com/events/2012/10/...

Neil Young tonight...

Some things never get olde...

Except Rufus Wainwright...no longer the same tit-man he was when Louden first wrote a song about him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudon_Wainwrigh...

Second wife Suzzy Roche...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rufus and dad

Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Expecting severe down here, too...
That means possible F1 or F2 if they touch down...
With beautimus windyness...
And a-lot-o-rain...
Low water crossings may claim some non-astute drivers...
Boyo and his gf are at ACL this weekend...
http://lineup.aclfestival.com/events/2012/10/...
Neil Young tonight...
Some things never get olde...
Except Rufus Wainwright...no longer the same tit-man he was when Louden first wrote a song about him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudon_Wainwrigh...
Second wife Suzzy Roche...
Rufus and dad
Boreda Boyo!
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hayek IS an Arab lady-fact
muslim too?...

Mexican outstrips arab any day...

Guess who else is Lebo...

Tony Shaloub
Danny Thomas
Paul Anka...song (Smells Like Teen Spirit)
Dick Dale...song (Misirlou)
Jameel Farrar...Blackboard Jungle
Check his grin after the baseball gets thrown...
Without a dress of course..
Sammy Hagar
Keaneau Reeves born in Beirut...
Dan Hadeya
Kathy Najimy
Harold Ramis
Omar Sharif
Neil Sedaka...song (Calendar Girl)

FRANK ZAPPA

Just imagine how many of these folks would be ji-headed if in lebo-land today...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Boreda Boyo!
Quite boring State...

San Antonio Intro'd Rush to our great State...

Geddy played this three feet from me...

ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Well if that's the case look around, Muslims don't treat Jews very well, they are not following their own belief in both sons of Abraham blessed.
Look at Israel, they invited the Arabs to live among them and they do, around 20% of Israelis (-/+) are Arabs, free to have mosques, homes etc etc. Appears Jews are not afforded those same freedoms in the Islamic sections, and neither are Christians as they too are being forced out slowly.
That said the only was to a conducive shared nation of people is the have a larger Israel, Muslims to me are the Zionist wanting only all the land for themselves and making life very difficult for non-Muslims.
<quoted text>
The discussion is not abot me and you or what we think. It is God who ordained things and muslims and Jews know the truth. Jews lived for 1000s yearsamong muslims, never had any trouble, they were the jewellers, he farmers, the traders in Palestine and in every arab cuntry living in harmony under muslim rule. Trouble only started after 1896 the first zionest convention in Basil I believeand trouble started in earnest after 1916 when european jews started moving into palestine and casuing trouble to palestinians through gangs like haggana and shtern and others, that lead to back lash agaiest jews in other arab countries mainly after the now largly white non arab jews created Israel on lands the don't own and usurped from palestinians arabs. Arab jews had no say in Israel then and now. White jews are aliens to arabs as well as arab jews.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Boreda Boyo!
Boyo sees this boring crapfest every time they come...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>How retarded-
Just focus on your primitive violent culture that murders women and children before pointing fingers -'People in glass houses'-sorry mud houses!
Tamil mice have been straightened out in Canada for their pathetic attempts to raise money for terrorism activities!
Get your own house in order and be eternally grateful mouse you have been allowed a new start in a civilised country called Canada!
Homosexual dhimmi wanker- you know nothing about my people's history or culture. We do not promote terrorism like these Muslim dogs and their religious doctrine.

I am extremely knowledgable in Pisslamic history. The massive amounts of genocide and iconoclasm they've harbored. They need to be mercilessly slaughtered in their home countries as karma for that.

One ruthless militant group does not represent anything to do with my people- it does, however, for Pusslims....because the Qu'ran and Hadiths promote violence towards those who are non-Muslim. Go read them you f*ckwit.

Why the f*ck should I be grateful to you? LOL. Most of my family emigrated to the west and flourished, becoming patriotic and loyal citizens in the past- we never perpetrated terrorist attacks against innocent people here like your dirty Muslim masters did dhimmi.....stop gargling the cum and accept that fact!

I will not rest until this abomination called Islam is eradicated and most of these pigs are dead- so I can have the honor of tossing pepperoni slices and pissing on their carcasses.

Long live Zionism.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>How retarded-
I'm glad to see that Tamil atrocities have made muslim atrocities invisible in your eyes...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
I read that story once, the Hadith are interesting, and often shocking. I think everyone should read them, especially those considering Islam as a religious choice.
It helps one understand Islam, and it many odd ways.
<quoted text>
You mean to be abusive and cause as much hurt as you can be sprinkling filthy words and semi truths. Mahammad PBUH was troubled and sure God talked to him through the angle Gebrael as he did for 23 years, why this instance be special. Mohammad was the messenger and the Quran was revealed to him in installments to support, rule, answer an teach and lay the do and don'ts as the time became ripe for such revelations.
You are a filthy preacher and hatefilled creature
Atheist Silurist

Neath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim too?...
Mexican outstrips arab any day...
Guess who else is Lebo...
Tony Shaloub
Danny Thomas
Paul Anka...song (Smells Like Teen Spirit)
Dick Dale...song (Misirlou)
Jameel Farrar...Blackboard Jungle
Check his grin after the baseball gets thrown...
Without a dress of course..
Sammy Hagar
Keaneau Reeves born in Beirut...
Dan Hadeya
Kathy Najimy
Harold Ramis
Omar Sharif
Neil Sedaka...song (Calendar Girl)
FRANK ZAPPA
Just imagine how many of these folks would be ji-headed if in lebo-land today...
Never heard that version of Po-Jama People by Zappa before,and I'm a complete Zappa freak,so thanks for the link.
I love the version from the one size fits all album,one of my favourite Zappa guitar solos on that track,with Johnny Guitar Watson on vocals, fantastic.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Jinn Martini wrote:
Jewzzies, muzzies, chrizzies ... it's all the same crap with different names.
You have an interesting concept of sameness...
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual dhimmi wanker- you know nothing about my people's history or culture. We do not promote terrorism like these Muslim dogs and their religious doctrine.
I am extremely knowledgable in Pisslamic history. The massive amounts of genocide and iconoclasm they've harbored. They need to be mercilessly slaughtered in their home countries as karma for that.
One ruthless militant group does not represent anything to do with my people- it does, however, for Pusslims....because the Qu'ran and Hadiths promote violence towards those who are non-Muslim. Go read them you f*ckwit.
Why the f*ck should I be grateful to you? LOL. Most of my family emigrated to the west and flourished, becoming patriotic and loyal citizens in the past- we never perpetrated terrorist attacks against innocent people here like your dirty Muslim masters did dhimmi.....stop gargling the cum and accept that fact!
I will not rest until this abomination called Islam is eradicated and most of these pigs are dead- so I can have the honor of tossing pepperoni slices and pissing on their carcasses.
Long live Zionism.
You have nothing in commone with zionism -you are a goy -not one of the 'chosen'
You are a Tamil mouse and Tamils were sorted out in Canada for their attempts to raise funds for their terrorist activities!!
FACT! mouse dropping
You are every bit as fanatic as the fringe madmen of Islam-and they are a fringe- but your hate is all consuming your midget mouse intellect and its droppings
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see that Tamil atrocities have made muslim atrocities invisible in your eyes...
N o atrocity is 'invisble' to me whether it be a Tamil a muslim a zionist or a US atrocity all imposed differently but inherently identical -they kill innocents children women old folk-
None of them anything to be proud of Boyo Chazmo chazmouryete kai schazmos-
How is your Welsh?
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Genesis 17:8 –“The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.
Deuteronomy “When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come upon you and you take them to heart wherever the LORD your God disperses you among the nations, and when you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes.
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree. The Quran said so too. Just underline Return to thy lord and o ebey him with all their hearts.
God decreed that you will rise ( in power and wealth twice). but you will rennege and go back to your old ways so god shall punish you. The first one came to pass when jews were driven away from Arabia( makka and Madina), the second one is coming butnot before Israel become more powerful than it is now. Be happy they will become greater in power and wealth still, till the time ordained by God when the muslims return to the true path of islam and then the second promise shall befall. Muslims are in disarray now for they forgot God and thus he forgot them.However the end of times is closer than ever and the return to the true faith is about underway as muslims realize that what befell them the last 3-4 centuries is because they deviated. God punish muslims even more so than others when they deviate because they should know better.
Do you see any abuse in this post PREACHER!!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

The trouble did not start in 1800's, it a thousand plus year war. Who do you think Mohammad fought, was religion was Safayas family?

we need the whole region to be Israel, because they are the only prosperous people and they allow all to live together in peace as one can confirm by the mixed Israeli citizen population to begin with. All the land belongs to Israel and all it citizens Jews and non-Jew, and only then will there be peace!

Israel is the only way, one country of many, Islamic countries are just that.. for Islam only and do not agree with Gods plan of a mixed homogeneous society!

Christian Palestinians don't even want to live under Muslim majority, they are on the decline and hold Christian sites future are now in question.

Lets not play games, we all know for dar es salaam all people must be convert or killed in the Islamic belief system, with that ideology there can never be peace brother!
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is not abot me and you or what we think. It is God who ordained things and muslims and Jews know the truth. Jews lived for 1000s yearsamong muslims, never had any trouble, they were the jewellers, he farmers, the traders in Palestine and in every arab cuntry living in harmony under muslim rule. Trouble only started after 1896 the first zionest convention in Basil I believeand trouble started in earnest after 1916 when european jews started moving into palestine and casuing trouble to palestinians through gangs like haggana and shtern and others, that lead to back lash agaiest jews in other arab countries mainly after the now largly white non arab jews created Israel on lands the don't own and usurped from palestinians arabs. Arab jews had no say in Israel then and now. White jews are aliens to arabs as well as arab jews.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

God can punish them, although today is appears like Muslims are taking God power into their own hands calling judgement and punishing them.

That my friend is an abomination of Gods power, and sinful to take the life of any of God children, either side. Muslim and Jews are both sinning with their ongoing wars. There will be no peace, there has not been for decades, when there is it is a 7 years false peace for Islam to gain strength and then they will attack and break that peace treaty when it eventually comes.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree. The Quran said so too. Just underline Return to thy lord and o ebey him with all their hearts.
God decreed that you will rise ( in power and wealth twice). but you will rennege and go back to your old ways so god shall punish you. The first one came to pass when jews were driven away from Arabia( makka and Madina), the second one is coming butnot before Israel become more powerful than it is now. Be happy they will become greater in power and wealth still, till the time ordained by God when the muslims return to the true path of islam and then the second promise shall befall. Muslims are in disarray now for they forgot God and thus he forgot them.However the end of times is closer than ever and the return to the true faith is about underway as muslims realize that what befell them the last 3-4 centuries is because they deviated. God punish muslims even more so than others when they deviate because they should know better.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Hey thanks chazmo.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to be abusive and cause as much hurt as you can be sprinkling filthy words and semi truths. Mahammad PBUH was troubled and sure God talked to him through the angle Gebrael as he did for 23 years, why this instance be special. Mohammad was the messenger and the Quran was revealed to him in installments to support, rule, answer an teach and lay the do and don'ts as the time became ripe for such revelations.
You are a filthy preacher and hatefilled creature
Perhaps YOU can explain then, that koranic discrepancy...

That wife beaty one...

Where at first allah told mo that beating wives was a nono...

But when mo's buddy with the strong willed wife questioned mo about if this be the law or not...

mo prompty hurried back to the allah cave and questioned the correctness or allah's law...

And sure enough...

gabe told mo that allah (in cave lingo) had indeed made a mistake...

And allah was incorrect and made a mistake...

And actually meant that wife beating was indeed allowed and required...

So solly...

allah made a mistake according to mohammed...

And for the past 1400 years muslims have murdered each other over he interpretation of what exactly allah meant by allowing wife beating...

From talking...
To yelling...
To slight tapping with the hem of one's garment...
To slapping...

To actual punching
as long as the bruises can't be seen
or any teeth are knocked out
or blood does not spurt from the wound...

To using a stick no larger around than the base of ones thumb...

I have a big thumb...meaning a big stick

The acid throwing must be some variation on this indecision about how horribly women are allowed to be treated being as they are only worth half a man...

And of course these interpretations come from those that are arabs and interpreted in the arab language language...

Which allah said is the only language in which his words can truly be understood...

I am just another stupid Christian you realize...

Like Jan...

And a couple billion others...
Atheist Silurist

Neath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
No god promised anything to anybody. That kind of childish,disjointed and pathetic thinking is the very thing that perpetuates sectarian violence and hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,921 - 115,940 of324,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 7 min So What 7,106
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min OldJG 512,047
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 32 min SATX78154 371
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Catcher1 216,866
Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 41 min NoMo 31,797
M'sia portraying Islam as 'HARD & UNMERCIFUL' b... 1 hr Warner 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 193,588
•••
•••
•••
•••