Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 384,661

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#120277 Oct 12, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont know y u would watch it even I couldnt stand it as a 12 yr old when it started, my sister did like it though. Hes either a teen, pervert or a enjoyer of disney channel
He's a pervert.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120278 Oct 12, 2012
Daddy wrote:
Why do youll continue to turn a thread into a bullshit session? Havent you idiots ever heard of facebook, email or skype? Bunch of idiots!
Are you here to join in?...

Or just complain and run away?...

All are welcome...

And as you can see...

Nothing is taboo...

except that jinnie jerk...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120279 Oct 12, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
listen up "sista", I don't suck up to anyone. I just can't understand the hatred towards Khaled because I haven't witnessed anything from him that justifies that behaviour!
o im at be'emet mevina ivrit, ani lo yachol le'havin et hasin'ah ki lfi da'ati Khaled hu lo bachur ra. D2 at sababa aval lifamim osah bushot.
You must be selective in what you read...

Or you have a life outside this really fast paced thread...

:-)
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

#120280 Oct 12, 2012
Hi chazmo.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

#120281 Oct 12, 2012
Daddy wrote:
Why do youll continue to turn a thread into a bullshit session?
Very sharp observation!

There are few answers to that question.

They feed on bu!!shit, for one.
Then again they have no life worth being called that.
And of course they are a bunch of retards too.

You may also assume they are a bunch of off-topic pedophiles too because they talk pretty much of EVERYTHING BUT fcking islam.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

#120282 Oct 12, 2012
chazmo wrote:
... nothing is taboo ... except Jinn Martini...
You fcking bastard pedophile ... and just a few pages back you said i'm welcome ...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120283 Oct 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
Hi chazmo.
Howdy, Jinnie...

Hope you're well...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120284 Oct 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
You fcking bastard pedophile ... and just a few pages back you said i'm welcome ...
I'm not a pedo...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120285 Oct 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz Malmo?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#120286 Oct 12, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
Here's a thought....
I came on looking for the Islam will Conquer thread and instead found the Khaled/TG vs. well, everyone else thread.
WHODAFUCK CARES?
In fact, it rings a bell......
remember a little anti-islamic film that everyone was sure would have faded into obscurity if some wingnuts hadn't gotten hold of the clip and made damn sure that it got circulated?
SAME DAMN THING HERE.
WHO CARES.
If we keep paying attention to it, it will continue. If we do as we have been asked and skip the hell over it, they'll get bored soon enough.
Didn't it ever occur to anyone that this might be a set-up just to irritate the snot out of certain posters?
WHY GIVE IT CREDIT?
Just nobody anywhere say anything about the Topix love affair of the century. Let it go. It's not important, long-lasting, fated to be or anything else.
Most of all, it's not our business.
Everyone back about your lives now. Nothing to see here, move on........
If this was a petition....I'd sign it.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120287 Oct 12, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If this was a petition....I'd sign it.
kkklamBake is still a fekkin nazi loving Jew hating jerk...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#120288 Oct 12, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz Malmo?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120289 Oct 12, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wRnP-XzB_U0XX
<quoted text>
Wow...

kkklamBake paradise...

:-P
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120290 Oct 12, 2012
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120291 Oct 12, 2012
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =if-UzXIQ5vwXX
Excellent
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#120293 Oct 12, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Just stop it Chamzo, i would accept that you did right now. don't speak for me. I love him, I respect him, he has been nothing but good to me, do a lot for me and I wouldn't get any better man than Khaled is. And that's it. He did not disrespet me, he was defending me.
And to D2 about begin grateful to be with him to begin loved, you are a bitch and complety a big one. So yes am damn grateful to be loved by him and moron he not, you are the idiot moron, not him.
I could get any man in Iceland and has said so many times here and gonna say this again, both my friends did try get me to date with but didn't want them and also when has went out on weekends with my friends, but I didn't want them, I wanted Khaled only and damn grateful i did choise him and only him, and never be happy in my life but now.
And for you always to mention my age every time here, what do age has to do with anytihng, you older than me, I don't mention people age when people get in love of any age, am happy for them, I feel it cute see 2 people in love, beautiful, even so it were here in topix too, no matter they age and how they act, even as act like a kids, cause all people of any age do when get in love, even people older than you has, I don't judge people no matter how old they are when in love, if even a older than you were in here in love I would feel it cute, even so the man would say what she wearing I would feel it cute and laugh with them, not judge them and tell them to get a room, cause they feel young in they heart, you must not begin loved must not to feel that or may be you just don't has any man as you say to not feeling that!!!!
And I look very young than my age, people that hasn't seen me for 12 years both ex coworkers and class friends and frienfs hasn't seen for 12 years tell me i look same as I did 12 years ago, as said like 25 to 35 so on, none wrinkles D2, none, they ask me where are you wrinkles, even those that younger than me has got wrinkles that why they ask me and say I hasn't change a bit. and I am young at heart too, even a women comes to me and say how beautful am are, I don't feel am are, but I get lot of completement from men and women saying so to me, even my male friend said to me I don't even believe women when they say that too and come to me saying that, I just say to my friends I must be shining of happines begin in love. that why. with Khaled. So yes am very grateful begin loved by Khaled, cause he is very special to me and was from the start and even more now, do a lot for me, he the best. he got me up when I was down and I been up and going more up even since. My friends seen it, my family see it, everyone seen it he been defend me, but is only you in here that been making a big deal in here about it, no one else. Now get a life and go feel what love feels if you get any that to say for you begin so offended in here and not understand it but to judge people none stop.
maybe women should go back to being stupid, it seems to have worked for your skin....

Might I add, dumbostanians everywhere must be so proud of this beauty rant... dont let your brain pass, 12, you might go into total reversal... my pretty and your little dog too.

lastly, you let your friends see your pathetic public topix life...
i wonder if they shake their head when you leave the room... I mean, never being happy in your life ???? shame... whos your drama coach ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#120294 Oct 12, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz Malmo?...
islamic sheithole, still.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#120295 Oct 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fcuking cry baby...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#120296 Oct 12, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link that state this in history books taught in Iran? The one who knows better the history of a country isits inhabitant. so...I am waiting
Of course...

Until islamists get involved...

http://www.register-pajaronian.com/V2_news_ar...

Giant Buddhas never existed...

Jewish relics in Iraq...wiped out by your heroes
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#120297 Oct 12, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever u say infidel, u happ to miss my post but got everyone elses, its ok, i forgive ya like i always will my friend:D
sometimes i miss sh!t... its hard when your trying to follow posts that youve missed and you have to hit the back button, to get back wher the older posts reside... then someone posts something current and you get side tracked, and of course than real life throws a distraction, and all of a sudden you miss some sh!t...

i only realized we had a problem when i saw comments from other(s) of i sees something that is responded to, and wonder where the hell that was and what else i might have missed.... using several devises doesnt help either...

if you notice, i do try and respond to a sh!tload of posts directed towards me,sometimes pages full... and i just gleen some other stuff, whiole trying to catch up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 min bocephus 851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 554,424
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min thewordofme 231,811
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 11 min DANAs GRANDPA is ... 22,774
WaPo Erases Temple Mount from Jewish Heritage 18 min Joe 1
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 29 min AVCM Retired 177
Indiana man beheaded in Syria remembered in Mus... 43 min I whistle_PATX sw... 7

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE