Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489382 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#118182 Oct 5, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Obama is a Muslim. They say that, tho.
Not likely...Obama follows the ideology of the US Presidents that preceded him: devil-worshiping freemason!
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118183 Oct 5, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure Obama is a Muslim. They say that, tho.
R u christian ?
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118184 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I find that choice completely devoid of rationality.
Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.
His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
I am a Muslim Obama tells Egyptian Minister G-heitIslamic Coup on the White House

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#118185 Oct 6, 2012
Al-Ghurabaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...they are simply the covers for the real rear-end-holes who pull the strings behind the scenes.
Don't say the Zionists now like a standard Muslim....
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118187 Oct 6, 2012
'NERVE CENTER'

A U.S. government source acknowledged that under provisions of the presidential finding, the United States was collaborating with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies.

Last week, Reuters reported that, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey had established a secret base near the Syrian border to help direct vital military and communications support to Assad's opponents.

This "nerve center" is in Adana, a city in southern Turkey about 60 miles from the Syrian border, which is also home to Incirlik, a U.S. air base where U.S. military and intelligence agencies maintain a substantial presence.

Turkey's moderate Islamist government has been demanding Assad's departure with growing vehemence. Turkish authorities are said by current and former U.S. government officials to be increasingly involved in providing Syrian rebels with training and possibly equipment.

European government sources said wealthy families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar were providing significant financing to the rebels. Senior officials of the Saudi and Qatari governments have publicly called for Assad's departure.

On Tuesday, NBC News reported that the Free Syrian Army had obtained nearly two dozen surface-to-air missiles, weapons that could be used against Assad's helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft. Syrian government armed forces have employed such air power more extensively in recent days.

NBC said the shoulder-fired missiles, also known as MANPADs, had been delivered to the rebels via Turkey.

To be confirmed
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118188 Oct 6, 2012
On Wednesday, however, Bassam al-Dada, a political adviser to the Free Syrian Army, denied the NBC report, telling the Arabic-language TV network Al-Arabiya that the group had "not obtained any such weapons at all." U.S. government sources said they could not confirm the MANPADs deliveries, but could not rule them out either.

Current and former U.S. and European officials previously said that weapons supplies, which were being organized and financed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia, were largely limited to guns and a limited number of anti-tank weapons, such as bazookas.

Indications are that U.S. agencies have not been involved in providing weapons to Assad's opponents. In order to do so, Obama would have to approve a supplement, known as a "memorandum of notification, to his initial broad intelligence finding.

Further such memoranda would have to be signed by Obama to authorize other specific clandestine operations to support Syrian rebels.

Reuters first reported last week that the White House had crafted a directive authorizing greater U.S. covert assistance to Syrian rebels. It was unclear at that time whether Obama had signed it.

OVERT SUPPORT

Separately from the president's secret order, the Obama administration has stated publicly that it is providing some backing for Assad's opponents.

The State Department said on Wednesday the U.S. government had set aside a total of $25 million for "non-lethal" assistance to the Syrian opposition. A U.S. official said that was mostly for communications equipment, including encrypted radios....

Also on Wednesday, the U.S. Treasury confirmed it had granted authorization to the Syrian Support Group, Washington representative of one of the most active rebel factions, the Free Syrian Army, to conduct financial transactions on the rebel group's behalf. The authorization was first reported on Friday by Al-Monitor, a Middle East news and commentary website....

Some U.S. lawmakers, such as Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham, have criticized Obama for moving too slowly to assist the rebels and have suggested the U.S. government become directly involved in arming Assad's opponents.

The same clowns who are lining up against Michele Bachmann for wanting Muslim Brotherhood influence in the government investigated. What a coincidence.

Other lawmakers have suggested caution, saying too little is known about the many rebel groups.

Recent news reports from the region have suggested that the influence and numbers of Islamist militants, some of them connected to al Qaeda or its affiliates, have been growing among Assad's opponents.

U.S. and European officials say that, so far, intelligence agencies do not believe the militants' role in the anti-Assad opposition is dominant.

Oh, well, then it's OK.

The liar Obama

Location hidden

#118189 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say the Zionists now like a standard Muslim....
No, the real powers that be created Zionism, just like they created the Illuminati in 1776.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118190 Oct 6, 2012
Al-Ghurabaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real powers that be created Zionism, just like they created the Illuminati in 1776.
Good god, here we go again.....

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118191 Oct 6, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Muslim Obama tells Egyptian Minister G-heitIslamic Coup on the White House
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
I honestly dunno what to make of this Sheilaa, but don't you think it would make more headlines in America if there was any credibility to it?

Regardless, thanks for the bit.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118193 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly dunno what to make of this Sheilaa, but don't you think it would make more headlines in America if there was any credibility to it?
Regardless, thanks for the bit.
The leftists do not want to acknowledge the truth

Location hidden

#118195 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Good god, here we go again.....
OK if that's too heavy then how about they created Zionism and the Federal Reserve?

Anyways, this is more a political discussion rather than one on the topic of Islam.

Ironically I came into this thread out of curiosity because I personally am kinda sour about the concept of predicting the future.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#118196 Oct 6, 2012
Al-Ghurabaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is when humans think they and the earth are so special when looking at the universe as a whole.
Did God create this mess we are in or did humans create it? If God created this mess then why is the solar system not in a mess? Why are the orbits of planets, solar systems and galaxies not in a mess?
You say humans are 'Gods' yet we die. We can barely (if even so) venture out of our own solar system (Voyager 1 is at the outer limits and it took 20 years for it to get there).
And I suppose if I were to ask how the universe came to be out of nothing your answer would simply be something like 'quantum mechanics' even though our knowledge of the universe and cosmos is what; 1% of 1% if even that...yet we are 'Gods'??
So create me a universe then...come on, go 'head.
Why would any God let any one do this to something as beautiful as a woman, women were made to be soft and made to be able to make love to men.
-
A bit hard making love to this woman.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
or this one.
-
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...
-
or this one
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
-
Imagine the woman who has to be on her back or knees or play cowboy and let this animal penetrate her pussy, am sure whoever his woman is will run to the nearest bucket she can find and vomit after he fcucks her.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploa...
-
Is this what your Allah wanted you to do to women?
or maybe this >>
-
or maybe this ?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6NtPLgAqFf Lpio6mp98vjPztSeEkqHCWj0EZ0AL4 9LuQc23yp
-
Here is the whole list of what Allah wanted you to do
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Location hidden

#118197 Oct 6, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to convince my self. I have faith which is belief in things unseen. I know what omniscient means and don't need to google it, but that doesn't address the issue that even though God knows what is going to happen He doesn't intervene,He gave us all free will.
-
Simple if your God is omniscient, for example God knows that Antonio,
my Portuguese friend will be born on the 1 January 1982 long before Antonio is even a twinkle in his daddy's eyes.
And your God if he is omniscient knows that Antonio, my Portuguese friend will die on the 1 February 2062 at the age of 80.
-
As you said these are your words>>> even though God knows what is going to happen He doesn't intervene, He gave us all free will.
-
In that case your God being Omniscient knows that my Portuguese friend Antonio will go to heaven or hell.
-
No matter how good or how evil of a person Antonio was.
-
If God had Antonio in his white Book for your God is Omniscient and Mario became a Muslim and went to live in Egypt and raped many women
he will still end up in heaven.
-
Now if your God is omniscient and had Mario in his black book, all the names in the black book are doomed to go to hell and Antonio did not become a Muslim but he became the second saint Anthony of Padua or Anthony of Lisbon, a Portuguese saint, he will still end up in hell.
-
So much for being omniscient.
-
As you can read one can not have it both ways a God that is Omniscient and a human with a free will.
Either one or the other, the two can not go hand in hand.
-
On the one hand you Christians tell us God loves us unconditionally.
On the other hand your God goes babies to be raped and killed.
-
On the one hand you Christians tell us God loves us unconditionally.
Did God love the little boy in Africa who had a worm growing in his eyeballs and made the little boy blind?
-
Sir David Attenborough receives many letters from creationists who ask him why he doesn’t give credit to a Creator for the wonderful design features he demonstrates on his shows. He answers:
-
‘When Creationists talk about God creating every individual species as a separate act, they always instance hummingbirds, or orchids, sunflowers and beautiful things.
-
‘But I tend to think instead of a parasitic worm that is boring through the eye of a boy sitting on the bank of a river in West Africa,[a worm] that's going to make him blind.
-
'And [I ask them],“Are you telling me that the God you believe in, who you also say is an all- merciful God, who cares for each one of us individually, are you saying that God created this worm that can live in no other way than in an innocent child’s eyeball? Because that doesn’t seem to me to coincide with a God who's full of mercy.”’1
-
Attenborough said the same in a television interview:
-
Sir David Attenborough:‘Well, if you ask…about that, then you see remarkable things like that earwig and you also see all very beautiful things like hummingbirds, orchids, and so on. But you also ought to think of the other, less attractive things. You ought to think of tapeworms.
-
‘You ought to think of well, think of a parasitic worm that lives only in the eyeballs of human beings, boring its way through them, in West Africa, for example, where it's common, turning people blind.
-
‘So if you say,“I believe that God designed and created and brought into existence every single species that exists,” then you've also got to say,“Well, he, at some stage, decided to bring into existence a worm that's going to turn people blind.” Now, I find that very difficult to reconcile with notions about a merciful God.
-
‘And I certainly find it difficult to believe that a God — superhuman, supreme power — would actually do that.’2
-
So much for your Christian God,
Give my God he is much more benevolent
My God that is you, I and every breathing living human.
-
For no way would I have created a worm that can only live in the eyes of a warm blooded mammal.

Location hidden

#118198 Oct 6, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
R u christian ?
She has brains, no she is not a Christian.
She is her own Goddess in her own rights.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118199 Oct 6, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>She has brains, no she is not a Christian.
She is her own Goddess in her own rights.
Fair enough
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#118200 Oct 6, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Given only two choices it would be Romney every time if I was an American.
Not happy with Romney...

But a vote for the Obamassiah is just plain insane...

Especially in view of our past month's jobs report...

highest increase in 29 years...

Yet still a firm 16%+ real unemployment...

A nice bit of Obama-truth a month before the election...

Not to mention a drop in gas prices...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#118201 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I find that choice completely devoid of rationality.
Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.
His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
As opposed to the Obamassiah's appeasement policies toward islamists and His support of the brotherHoods and His jizzyyaa payments...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#118202 Oct 6, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would support Obama?
Not even as dogcatcher...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#118203 Oct 6, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely NO evidence to assert that sheilaa, be sensible.
Your judgment seems clouded because of some pretty radical preconceptions.
Our options are Obama or Romney...

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#118204 Oct 6, 2012
what do you want to bet this guy is some algerian tosser who wants to bring "justice" for the "sionists" ...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/france-one-dead-anti...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Richardfs 34,256
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 20,049
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 7 min Brian_G 14,856
News Judge sanctions Jehovah's Witnesses 7 min aadrivers 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Steve III 646,390
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Rosa_Winkel 255,502
News Reaping from this Ramadhan 1 hr george whyte 3
More from around the web