Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490488 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118162 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I find that choice completely devoid of rationality.
Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.
His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
So are you saying you would support the muslim Obama?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#118163 Oct 5, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough we found enlightenment in Islam and converted under the guidance of sufi babas
Bullshit.

Such statements juxtapose the blatant human condition Nazir, why is it that so many Muslims are blind to that?

Why would you abandon your faith of many centuries overnight because of some trivial proselytizing? If what you say is true, why didn't all of India adopt Buddhism after the advent of the dhamma? The same rhetoric I hear from Muslims regarding their ancestors' conversion could be easily applied to Buddhism.

Buddhism also abolished caste, senseless Hindu rituals, worshiping stones, and superstitions. Yet you all converted "purely out of love" for this foreign ideology rather than the local one?

There's a reason why the Mughals' most stable era was the mid 16th to 17th centuries (Akbar through Shah Jahan)- because Akbar discarded Jizya and a blatant second-class label to the Hindu majority he was ruling...human beings resent being treated like garbage by fellow human beings. It stifles their jobs, relationships, and leaves a deep impact on their egos.

I've spoken to Spanish Catholics who are completely saddened by the genocide their ancestors launched against the indigenous civilizations of Latin America. They are honest about the massacres, forced conversions, enslavement, loot/plunder, etc. that were conducted in the name of Jesus and his father.

Muslims always whitewash their atrocities. They are in a perennial state of denial.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#118164 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
A little something to lighten the mood;
A genuine joke from Egypt.:D
(My hubby just told me it and I feel bad for laughing, but it was kinda funny)
So
An Isreali, A Muslim and an American get caught drunk in Saudi Arabia. Justice is swift. They are each sentenced to 20 lashes.
The man who is to do the whipping is in a good mood as his wife has just had their sixth son. He turns to the three men and says "Since my wife just had a baby, I will give each of you one wish, but must still carry out your punishments"
The American says, "Okay, strap a pillow to my back!" The man agrees, goes and finds a pillow and straps it on the American's back. This does a great job but halfway through the whipping, the pillow disintegrates and the American suffers the last 10 lashes in a great deal of pain.
The Isreali, learning from this says "Okay, strap TWO pillows to my back!" The man agrees, straps two on and commences to whip the Isreali.
About 2/3rds of the way through, both pillows are destroyed and the Isreali suffers the last 5 lashes in extreme pain.
The man then turns to the Muslim and says "Since we are both Muslim, I will give you two wishes instead of just the one."
"Wow, that's nice" Says the Muslim. "I tell you what. I want 100 lashes instead of 20" The man thinks this is strange and remarks that he doesn't have to be too brave about it. The Muslim prisoner says "No, that is my wish"
"So be it" says the man.
"what is your second wish?"
The prisoner calmy replies......
"Strap the Isreali to my back"
Either you are stupid or you have the joke wrong
Why did the American and the Jew only had 1 wish granted to them and the Muslim had 2 wishes, now do you understand why you are either stupid or you did not repeat the joke the same way it was told to you, or as a last resort your Husband is stupid by telling you the joke with the 2 wishes for the Muslim

The end of the joke is like this.
-

The Muslim replies, that his wish is.
"Strap the Isreali to my back"
----------
That joke is so old it has a beard.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118166 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely NO evidence to assert that sheilaa, be sensible.

Your judgment seems clouded because of some pretty radical preconceptions.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118167 Oct 5, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you and anyone who like to read my posting.
I am a God, you are a God and every one else in his own rights is a God
God as in the Qur'an or the bibles or any other cult books was created by man to keep us under control.
If man kind did not have a God there be anarchy, bad enough as it is now, it would of been worse.
-
Ask your self why would a God created this mess.
-
Was God lonely?
-
Did God wanted to have sex with a human many years later, that he created humans?
-
One of your best post was when you asked Sheilaa why did God include the DNA of crime into humans.
There is no Christian God.
There is no Islam God.
There is no Hebrew God.
There is no God in any of the cults.
Did God tell you to propagate rubbish Barron because that is exactly what you are doing? Oh hang on you do not believe in Him but you give us your opinion of what you believe in? Thanks but I am not interested in your view. You are not God and never will be.Sit on the fence for as long as you like and neither group will respect you. If you are an atheist fine but move on. No one is continually calling out atheism because it is irrelevant.
earth

United States

#118168 Oct 5, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Islam-W ill-Conquer-Italy-and-the-Enti re-West
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118169 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely NO evidence to assert that sheilaa, be sensible.
Your judgment seems clouded because of some pretty radical preconceptions.
I ask a question and you respond with the above, interesting.

Location hidden

#118170 Oct 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the shiiaa fake muslims?...
Or maybe the sunnis are the fake Muslims, for it is written in the Qur'an that even Muhammad told Al'Taqiyya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#118171 Oct 5, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You should approach your baby husband very carefully and tell him he is a liar.
Are you saying shia's are not Muslims?
Are you saying Muhammad was not a Muslim?
-
Read on >>>
Taqiyya
Arabic:'at-taqiyya
Other spelling: taqiyah
In the Middle East, but especially Islam, the concealment of belief, as a method of self-protection. Taqiyya is allowed, and performed, when necessary to avoid death or injury to oneself or other Muslims. Taqiyya is mainly considered as a part of Shi'i theology or modern-day Islamism.
Taqiyya may be translated with 'fear' and 'caution'. It is closely related to the term katm or kitman,'concealment'. Taqiyya is in many cases linked with regulations of how Muslims should act with non-Muslims.
The rules concerning the true intention of taqiyya are strict, and abusers of taqiyya will be punished by God.
The permission to conceal the faith is believed to be admitted by the Koran:
Koran sura 16: The Bee
108 ... unless it be one who is forced and whose heart is quiet in the faith...
Koran sura 3: Imran's house
27 ... If you hide that which is in your breasts, or if you show it, God knows it...
Some interpret Muhammad to have performed taqiyya, too, when migrating to Yathrib (later Madina) instead of risking his life staying in Mecca. This interpretation may seem doubtful, but has importance with Muslims in order to legitimize taqiyya. It must be stressed that the two Koran verses above seem to allow acts of taqiyya; they even seem to allow it indiscriminately, meaning that it is up to the individual to decide when it is fit to conceal all or parts of his/her faith.
Traditionally, a majority of Sunnis will not accept taqiyya, arguing that it is an expression of lack of faith in God. Yet, there are Sunni theologians who defend the use of taqiyya, stating that the faith in the heart is what counts, not outward expressions, like with the historian and theologian at-Tabari (dead 923).
With several Shi'i groups, like the Twelvers and the Zaydis, taqiyya has been defined as a fundamental tenet of faith. In some cases, taqiyya has been held as a distinguishing factor between them and the Sunni majority. There are many stories of Shi'i heroes breaking the regulations of his religion to achieve his goals. Unnecessary martyrdom is something that a Shi'i should avoid. With the Assassins, a Shi'i orientation, taqiyya has been an important technique. Entering taqiyya should be done with a niya, the intention, in order to clarify the true intention to conceal one's ideas.
Also, the Ibadis allow the use of taqiyya. Among the Ibadis it is said that "the taqiyya is a cloak for the believer: he who has no religion has no taqiyya."
All this may be seen in terms of who have been dominating the Muslim world over the centuries and not. For Shi'is taqiyya has been seen as vital for the survival of individuals and sects, while Sunnis most of the time have not had to take such considerations.
With modern day's immigration to Western societies, it appears that even Sunnis have applied a Shi'i-like use of taqiyya to avoid different problems with their new societies.
Rules as to when taqiyya is permitted and not, has been set down. A Muslim facing corporal punishment or imprisonment may not perform taqiyya to avoid this.
In recent years, taqiyya has often been used by militant Islamists, who usually are Sunnis. In preparation for terrorist attacks, using taqiyya has been part of covering their tracks. The world saw a very illustrative example of taqiyya with the 911 (September 11, 2005) attack on USA, when the local al-Qaida leaders went to bars and drank alcohol shortly before initiating their suicide attacks.
You actually still believe that 'Al-Qaeda' and Muslims were the culprits of 9/11?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118172 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask a question and you respond with the above, interesting.
Yes, if I were an American, I would vote for Obama every day of the week. Romney is a cancer.

But can you tell me what makes you say "Muslim Obama" exactly? He war never raised Muslim throughout his life, he doesn't practice Islam is any way shape/form today, and he sure as hell doesn't have any pro-Muslim political stance on foreign affairs...
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118173 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit.

Such statements juxtapose the blatant human condition Nazir, why is it that so many Muslims are blind to that?

Why would you abandon your faith of many centuries overnight because of some trivial proselytizing? If what you say is true, why didn't all of India adopt Buddhism after the advent of the dhamma? The same rhetoric I hear from Muslims regarding their ancestors' conversion could be easily applied to Buddhism.

Buddhism also abolished caste, senseless Hindu rituals, worshiping stones, and superstitions. Yet you all converted "purely out of love" for this foreign ideology rather than the local one?

There's a reason why the Mughals' most stable era was the mid 16th to 17th centuries (Akbar through Shah Jahan)- because Akbar discarded Jizya and a blatant second-class label to the Hindu majority he was ruling...human beings resent being treated like garbage by fellow human beings. It stifles their jobs, relationships, and leaves a deep impact on their egos.

I've spoken to Spanish Catholics who are completely saddened by the genocide their ancestors launched against the indigenous civilizations of Latin America. They are honest about the massacres, forced conversions, enslavement, loot/plunder, etc. that were conducted in the name of Jesus and his father.

Muslims always whitewash their atrocities. They are in a perennial state of denial.
Well my ancestors my have also converted to gain higher social standing and ability to own greater land etc

Location hidden

#118174 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did God tell you to propagate rubbish Barron because that is exactly what you are doing? Oh hang on you do not believe in Him but you give us your opinion of what you believe in? Thanks but I am not interested in your view. You are not God and never will be.Sit on the fence for as long as you like and neither group will respect you. If you are an atheist fine but move on. No one is continually calling out atheism because it is irrelevant.
How can you convince your self their is a God, and tell us you have a free will
Your God is not perfect for he is not omniscient.

Or is your God Omniscient, than you can not have a free will.

You can not have both.

Have a free will and have a God that is Omniscient.

If you do not know what the word omniscient mean, google it.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#118175 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but I find that choice completely devoid of rationality.
Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.
His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
Yes the Mormons have a lot 2 answer for. The Mountain Meadows massacre, just for starters.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118176 Oct 5, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my ancestors my have also converted to gain higher social standing and ability to own greater land etc
In other words- they were subjugated second class citizens in their homeland.

That is how Islam spread. Persecution, slaughter, discrimination, and forced conversions.

Muslims never knew how to curb their imperialism by suppressing violent religious zeal and fervor....especially in the case of the Arabs.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#118177 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Obama is a Muslim. They say that, tho.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118178 Oct 5, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Mormons have a lot 2 answer for. The Mountain Meadows massacre, just for starters.
Tough luck....they named their university after the man who instigated that atrocity.

Location hidden

#118179 Oct 5, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you and anyone who like to read my posting.
I am a God, you are a God and every one else in his own rights is a God
God as in the Qur'an or the bibles or any other cult books was created by man to keep us under control.
If man kind did not have a God there be anarchy, bad enough as it is now, it would of been worse.
-
Ask your self why would a God created this mess.
-
Was God lonely?
-
Did God wanted to have sex with a human many years later, that he created humans?
-
One of your best post was when you asked Sheilaa why did God include the DNA of crime into humans.
There is no Christian God.
There is no Islam God.
There is no Hebrew God.
There is no God in any of the cults.
The problem is when humans think they and the earth are so special when looking at the universe as a whole.

Did God create this mess we are in or did humans create it? If God created this mess then why is the solar system not in a mess? Why are the orbits of planets, solar systems and galaxies not in a mess?

You say humans are 'Gods' yet we die. We can barely (if even so) venture out of our own solar system (Voyager 1 is at the outer limits and it took 20 years for it to get there).

And I suppose if I were to ask how the universe came to be out of nothing your answer would simply be something like 'quantum mechanics' even though our knowledge of the universe and cosmos is what; 1% of 1% if even that...yet we are 'Gods'??

So create me a universe then...come on, go 'head.

Location hidden

#118180 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if I were an American, I would vote for Obama every day of the week. Romney is a cancer.
But can you tell me what makes you say "Muslim Obama" exactly? He war never raised Muslim throughout his life, he doesn't practice Islam is any way shape/form today, and he sure as hell doesn't have any pro-Muslim political stance on foreign affairs...
Obama, Romney, any Presidential candidates are simply two cheeks on the same rear-end...they are simply the covers for the real rear-end-holes who pull the strings behind the scenes.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118181 Oct 5, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you convince your self their is a God, and tell us you have a free will
Your God is not perfect for he is not omniscient.
Or is your God Omniscient, than you can not have a free will.
You can not have both.
Have a free will and have a God that is Omniscient.
If you do not know what the word omniscient mean, google it.
I don't have to convince my self. I have faith which is belief in things unseen. I know what omniscient means and don't need to google it, but that doesn't address the issue that even though God knows what is going to happen He doesn't intervene,He gave us all free will. If you don't understand what free will means then google it.

Location hidden

#118182 Oct 5, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Obama is a Muslim. They say that, tho.
Not likely...Obama follows the ideology of the US Presidents that preceded him: devil-worshiping freemason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 min It aint necessari... 16,328
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 650,554
News Body found at Jehovah's Witness facility in Pal... (Mar '15) 17 min BetheljudgmentDan... 19
News A physician's response to Islamophobia 55 min Old Pom 5
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Chimney1 40,799
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr IB DaMann 256,094
News Who is really the beast and what is its mark? 4 hr Earburner 333
More from around the web