Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454008 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118026 Oct 5, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends if its full of religious zealotry, still a head and brain isn't much use to a religious bigot, you are a prime example of that.
CHTT... how about you will end up in hell...hein... half of eternity in Christian hell and the other half in moslem hell... hindouism is not a religion...and Moses was bought by Christianity...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118027 Oct 5, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
The Islamic Mahdi is to ride in on a white horse, meeting the Anti-Christ Revelations prophecy.
Watch your former Muslims Brotherhood brother explain, as he is now a Christian Minister....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V8KeO1Gdpu4XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
<quoted text>
My cousin's son is named Mahdi...lol

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#118028 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the two of us is that I search for the truth and document it whilst you ignore it or damp it down. I don't have any hypothesis and I don't hate all muslims I just hate Islam and what it stands for there is a difference.
God tells us what he expects of us and I don't speak for God I speak for myself based on His teachings.
I would ask you what would allah say before killing innocent people as his own prophet has done in the past. I did not come on this post to be liked and that has not changed. I will continue to voice and post what I believe in relevant in relation to this thread.
Since God and ALlah are one; since the differences between Christian and Islamic scriptures is close to nil, I'd have to say that Allah would say the same thing.

People hate what they fear. It's natural. It's human. If you fear the spread of Islam, it only highlights the inadequacies of your own religion. If Christianity is booming and in fact will take over the world, you've got nothing to worry about.

It's because it isn't that you're afraid.

Anyhow, statistically, it seems that the biggest 'religious' belief on a growth curve is actually Athiesm. What would happen if all the athiests banded together and destroyed anyone with a religious doctrine?

Guess we'd either band together or go down praying, huh?

Ontario

#118029 Oct 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree...
In Oh Canadah, we spent that Monopoly money like, well...
Monopoly money...
Waiters and Waitresses loved us...
Not sure why...
Do you guys tip up there?...
Yes Chaz, we do.

Ontario

#118030 Oct 5, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Impressive you have internet access in your remote cave, is it satelight?
<quoted text>
WTF's a satelight?

Ohhhhh, in YOUR remote cave that's what they're still calling satellite, right?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#118031 Oct 5, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text> hindouism is not a religion......lol
Neither is Islam. Mohammed-ur-racoonullah.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118032 Oct 5, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Hooch?I thought hooch was a prison booze made in a toilet.
Maybe it is. Anyhow, you were right about the Russians, Milena. According to my workmate, they are in fact muslims. I'm glad you tipped me off before I said any of my usual crazy sh*t. We have to get along...at least for the next week or two. I offered the guy I call "slobodan" a Coca-Cola today. That is the traditional American overture of detente'. It seemed to work. After that, all the Russians smiled before they started chattering in their weird language while looking at me with suspicion. I really don't know what to make of it. Being that they are Russian AND muslims....well you can understand my predicament..But I was told they were the people America was "helping" back when we were bombing the Serbs. None of it makes any sense to me.
When I was leaving, I said "Dasvidanya! Have a good weekend!"
Slobodan said "I told you. We are Bosnian..not Russian".

"What ever you say, comrade.....what ever you say".

I think I've won them over.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#118033 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Since God and ALlah are one; since the differences between Christian and Islamic scriptures is close to nil, I'd have to say that Allah would say the same thing.
People hate what they fear. It's natural. It's human. If you fear the spread of Islam, it only highlights the inadequacies of your own religion. If Christianity is booming and in fact will take over the world, you've got nothing to worry about.
It's because it isn't that you're afraid.
Anyhow, statistically, it seems that the biggest 'religious' belief on a growth curve is actually Athiesm. What would happen if all the athiests banded together and destroyed anyone with a religious doctrine?
Guess we'd either band together or go down praying, huh?
God and Allah are one?pmsl,so the christian god is the same as the moon god.
Most right minded people would know that the almighty creator [if such a being exists]would never in a billion years make a filthy dirty slave trading child molesting warmongering perverted scumbag like mohammed a prophet but them again poxy Allah is the devil so no doubt he would.
If that dirty deranged filth mohamed was alive today some irate father would kill the child pervert or the scumbag would be in prison.

Ontario

#118034 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts right Marshall. He didn't kill him the Romans did.
Men created wars not God. He gave them free will, maybe that is a concept Egyptians are not familiar with? Why do you need to find an excuse to blame a God which I thought you did not believe in? Just to score points?
I am not afraid of the lake of fire are you?
and who created the Romans Jan? Don't you see it's all the same? Marhsall's right.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#118035 Oct 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is. Anyhow, you were right about the Russians, Milena. According to my workmate, they are in fact muslims. I'm glad you tipped me off before I said any of my usual crazy sh*t. We have to get along...at least for the next week or two. I offered the guy I call "slobodan" a Coca-Cola today. That is the traditional American overture of detente'. It seemed to work. After that, all the Russians smiled before they started chattering in their weird language while looking at me with suspicion. I really don't know what to make of it. Being that they are Russian AND muslims....well you can understand my predicament..But I was told they were the people America was "helping" back when we were bombing the Serbs. None of it makes any sense to me.
Whatever you do,don't call them Serbians.They'd kill you for that,LOL

Ontario

#118036 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unable to prove it was God because you don't believe in him what a pathetic argument you provide.
Show me that God created the diseases.
Show me that God is a terrorist.
It is the other side of the coin and of course you can't because you don't believe in the fable. LMAO
That's easy Sheilaa.

If God created the universe and everything in it, God created Romans, Jews, Catholics and Muslims. God created Judas and Pontius Pilate, God created death, disease,'mother nature' in full force. God created social injustice, perverts and rapists.

If you believe in God, then God by default created everything. Everything means everything. Sure, you have free will, but hey.....God apparently created that too.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#118037 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text> Neither is Islam. Mohammed-ur-racoonullah.
Islam is a pure fascist cult and needs to be destroyed along with the dark age dangerous retards that follow it.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118038 Oct 5, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>God and Allah are one?pmsl,so the christian god is the same as the moon god.
Most right minded people would know that the almighty creator [if such a being exists]would never in a billion years make a filthy dirty slave trading child molesting warmongering perverted scumbag like mohammed a prophet but them again poxy Allah is the devil so no doubt he would.
If that dirty deranged filth mohamed was alive today some irate father would kill the child pervert or the scumbag would be in prison.
lol... you read a lot of right wing christian propaganda man...calm down... Allah is your God and Mohamed is your prohet...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118039 Oct 5, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do,don't call them Serbians.They'd kill you for that,LOL
Milena...what is written on your hand?...lol...you love your hearshey T-shirt.:)
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#118040 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy Sheilaa.

If God created the universe and everything in it, God created Romans, Jews, Catholics and Muslims. God created Judas and Pontius Pilate, God created death, disease,'mother nature' in full force. God created social injustice, perverts and rapists.

If you believe in God, then God by default created everything. Everything means everything. Sure, you have free will, but hey.....God apparently created that too.
Absolutely
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118041 Oct 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is. Anyhow, you were right about the Russians, Milena. According to my workmate, they are in fact muslims. I'm glad you tipped me off before I said any of my usual crazy sh*t. We have to get along...at least for the next week or two. I offered the guy I call "slobodan" a Coca-Cola today. That is the traditional American overture of detente'. It seemed to work. After that, all the Russians smiled before they started chattering in their weird language while looking at me with suspicion. I really don't know what to make of it. Being that they are Russian AND muslims....well you can understand my predicament..But I was told they were the people America was "helping" back when we were bombing the Serbs. None of it makes any sense to me.
Good for you Faith... making friends with moslems.
sheilaa

Marrickville, Australia

#118042 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> That's easy Sheilaa.
No Musliamammma that's just your point of view. It is not a fact.

Did God bear you or your mother?

Did you choose to leave Christianity or did God tell you to?

It appears that you want to accept no responsibility for your own actions and put it all on God

Did God tell you to leave England and go to Canada.

Free will is free will, READ IT AGAIN, free will is free will. If a person chooses to rape a women it is his choice not God's. God may know what He is going to do but does not intervene in the person's decision. We will all be judged for our own actions no one else's
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#118043 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text> Neither is Islam. Mohammed-ur-racoonullah.
La souris?
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#118044 Oct 5, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is a pure fascist cult and needs to be destroyed along with the dark age dangerous retards that follow it.
Like you?
sheilaa

Marrickville, Australia

#118045 Oct 5, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely
So you are blaming God as well and you state you believe in Him. We are all responsible for our own actions even though you mightn't like it. If someone killed your child who would you blame the person who killed your child or God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses preach a conditional love t... 6 min aadrivers 146
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min J RULES 225,753
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 596,374
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 18 min Chimney1 19,790
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 29 min Dana Robertson 5,279
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min ChristineM 243,396
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr ChristineM 9,402
More from around the web