Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514419 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118147 Oct 5, 2012
If you examine the life of Mohammed from the many texts available, you can only deduce:

He was a warlord who acquired booty, women and power through endless campaigns against neighbouring villages;
He personally took part in beheading Jews;
He tortured Kinana, the leader of the Khaybar Jews for treasure, then had him beheaded;
He then raped Kinana’s young wife Safiyya that same night and passed women around as booty;
He treated captives as slaves and people of the book as second class citizens;
He had a poetess murdered because he did not like her poetry;
He maintained women are deficient in intelligence and are the property of a man;
He stoned women to death for adultery, even though Jesus had banned the practice;
He married a six year old girl named Aisha and consummated the union when she was only nine years old. This has consigned a similar fate to millions of young Muslim girls ever since;
He encouraged his followers to fondle young girls which today is considered paedophilia;
He gouged out men’s eyes, cut of hands and feet as punishment for minor offences;
He enshrined slavery in Islam and over 100 million in Africa alone were victims of Islamic slavery.
He condoned four wives for men and unlimited concubines;
He allowed a man to divorce his wife in a trivial manner;
His teachings have led to a rape epidemic in western countries as Muslim men receive no penalty under Sharia law for raping an unbelieving woman;
He taught his followers to break the Ten Commandments of Moses even though he acknowledged Moses as a prophet.

Mohammed could well be the worst example of mankind ever.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118148 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to Mormons, the indigenous people are one of the ten lost tribes of Israel. ROFL.
Bottom line- both Mohammed and Joseph Smith were completely full of shit.
Unfortunately, one of them was also full of hatred, malice, pedophilia, bloodthirsty vengeance, and unruly self-promulgation.
Agree
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118149 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to Mormons, the indigenous people are one of the ten lost tribes of Israel. ROFL.
Bottom line- both Mohammed and Joseph Smith were completely full of shit.
Unfortunately, one of them was also full of hatred, malice, pedophilia, bloodthirsty vengeance, and unruly self-promulgation.
Given only two choices it would be Romney every time if I was an American.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118150 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't true Buddhists.
Yeah I think they probably worshipped 1 or 2 Hindu gods..
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118151 Oct 5, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Are the shiiaa fake muslims?...
They have some messed up beliefs but they are still our muslim brothers, there should be no distinction between us
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118152 Oct 5, 2012
Muslims are Immature

Posted: September 20, 2012 | Author: Aurooba

We, Muslims, have behaved irresponsibly. Foolishly. Immaturely. I don’t even know why I need to point this out.

We’re a running joke with the rest of the world.

We, Muslims, love to be the victims.

Over the past week, I’ve read what other people think of the Muslim reaction to the anti-Islamic movie. There have been very thoughtful articles speculating why Muslims reacted the way they did.

It’s not like this is the first time.

Who remembers the fiasco with the Danish cartoons that mocked the Prophet? Everyone. Why? Because we made such a fuss.

Who would have seen that Youtube video about the silly movie? Practically no one..IF we hadn’t made such a huge fuss.

Why are we so bent on pointing fingers, blaming the rest of the world, and not taking any responsibility?

Do you think burning the U.S. flag and the Israeli flag will make others stop making fun of you? Stop disrespecting you?

Someone posted a picture of people stomping on the U.S. flag on Facebook. When I commented,‘Disrespect is NOT the proper response to disrespect,’ another person came at me saying that we should disrespect the U.S. because they have created so many Muslim graves.

I’m sorry. You’re blaming the U.S.? I’m not going to deny that Muslims have died because of the U.S.(drone killings innocents in search of Osama, anyone?), but as far as I can tell, Muslims are killing other Muslims all the time in so-called Muslim countries. Egypt. Libya. Pakistan. All examples of ‘Muslim countries’, ridiculously unstable, with violence erupting left and right, over anything.

The great empire the Muslims built in the days long gone that we all love to reminisce about and say,‘Oh those were the good days, what I’d give to be alive back then, when Muslims were respected and thought leaders with the greatest universities, libraries and vibrant culture.’

Well, the reason that empire broke down,(among other reasons, of course) was because we love to hate on each other. We are prone to jealousy, we always want to get ahead of the other Muslims. Our unity broke and it’s still broken.

We subdue each other with our ‘religious superiority’, disrespect another Muslim’s right to interpret Islam their own way. We force virginity checks on Muslim women. We kill other Muslims because they don’t belong to the same sect (Shi’a and Sunni wars, anyone?).

My God, we are some of the most narrow minded groups of people I know.

How can we expect other people to respect us, when we don’t even respect ourselves?

The way to fix problems is to take responsibility for them, not point the fingers towards other people. Blaming the U.S. won’t solve our problems, but asking ourselves,‘Okay, how can we promote respect, brotherhood/sisterhood and love among the Ummah (community)? How do we prevent unnecessary violence?’ is a good first step.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”– Dr. Denis Waitley

I was so SO proud of the Benghazi people when a few days after the sad killing of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, they stages a peaceful march apologizing and mourning their deaths.

That is what you call a mature and respectable response.

NOT burning the KFC in Lebanon and attacking other embassies of western countries.

Let’s do something constructive about our problems. Let’s change. Create something better, become better Muslims.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118153 Oct 5, 2012
Provocation by Iran towards Israel

Top Iranian Official: Iran Needs “24 Hours And An Excuse” To Annihilate Israel
October 4, 2012 10:13 AM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC)— A top Iranian official says that Iran will be able to annihilate Israel within a day.

According to The Jerusalem Post, Hojjat al-Eslam Ali Shirazi, representative to Iran’s Qods Force for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, claims that all they need is “24 hours and an excuse” to attack the Jewish state.

“If such a war does happen, it would not be a long war, and it would benefit the entire Islamic umma [the global community of Muslims],” Shirazi said, according to the Post.“We have expertise in fighting wars of attrition and Israel cannot fight a war of attrition.”

Shirazi went on to say that Israel is “foolish” to believe that they can launch an attack on Iran to stop its nuclear development.

“[W]hen Israel finds itself in danger of extinction, it flails around, and so it’s easy for it to do foolish things and will start a war just to sting Iran.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has repeatedly hinted that an attack on Iran is possible if the Tehran regime continues progressing toward a nuclear weapon. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Netanyahu “retarded” during a press conference in Tehran Tuesday after accusing the Israeli leader of being a war-monger.

“Whoever talks of war is retarded,” Ahmadinejad said, according to The Associated Press.

The United Nations atomic agency revealed Thursday that there will be no talks with Iran this month about its nuclear program.

“We are committed for dialogue and we are ready to have a meeting at an early date but the fact is, that as of today, no specific date is decided for a meeting,” Yukiya Amano, director general for the International Atomic Energy Agency, told Reuters.

Amano added that Iran continues to enrich uranium.

The White House said in a statement last week that President Obama and Netanyahu remain in “full agreement” that Iran cannot develop a nuclear weapon.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#118154 Oct 5, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think they probably worshipped 1 or 2 Hindu gods..
That's not what I was implying.

True Buddhists would've never abandoned their faith due to being subjugated as second-class citizens under a foreign occupation.

Tibetans are genuine Buddhists. They uphold the values of the sangha despite their terrible plight. That is what the Buddha taught- mind over matter.

Your ancestors failed him.

No offense.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118155 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Given only two choices it would be Romney every time if I was an American.
No offense, but I find that choice completely devoid of rationality.

Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.

His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#118156 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what I was implying.

True Buddhists would've never abandoned their faith due to being subjugated as second-class citizens under a foreign occupation.

Tibetans are genuine Buddhists. They uphold the values of the sangha despite their terrible plight. That is what the Buddha taught- mind over matter.

Your ancestors failed him.

No offense.
Fair enough we found enlightenment in Islam and converted under the guidance of sufi babas

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#118157 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I must mention that Al Taqiyya is not part of all Muslim faith. My husband had never heard the word. When I explained it to him he looked horrified and said "This is a sh'ia word!"
So there Baron, you don't know everything, you just think you do.
-
You should approach your baby husband very carefully and tell him he is a liar.
Are you saying shia's are not Muslims?
Are you saying Muhammad was not a Muslim?
-
Read on >>>

Taqiyya
Arabic:'at-taqiyya
Other spelling: taqiyah

In the Middle East, but especially Islam, the concealment of belief, as a method of self-protection. Taqiyya is allowed, and performed, when necessary to avoid death or injury to oneself or other Muslims. Taqiyya is mainly considered as a part of Shi'i theology or modern-day Islamism.
Taqiyya may be translated with 'fear' and 'caution'. It is closely related to the term katm or kitman,'concealment'. Taqiyya is in many cases linked with regulations of how Muslims should act with non-Muslims.
The rules concerning the true intention of taqiyya are strict, and abusers of taqiyya will be punished by God.
The permission to conceal the faith is believed to be admitted by the Koran:

Koran sura 16: The Bee
108 ... unless it be one who is forced and whose heart is quiet in the faith...

Koran sura 3: Imran's house
27 ... If you hide that which is in your breasts, or if you show it, God knows it...

Some interpret Muhammad to have performed taqiyya, too, when migrating to Yathrib (later Madina) instead of risking his life staying in Mecca. This interpretation may seem doubtful, but has importance with Muslims in order to legitimize taqiyya. It must be stressed that the two Koran verses above seem to allow acts of taqiyya; they even seem to allow it indiscriminately, meaning that it is up to the individual to decide when it is fit to conceal all or parts of his/her faith.
Traditionally, a majority of Sunnis will not accept taqiyya, arguing that it is an expression of lack of faith in God. Yet, there are Sunni theologians who defend the use of taqiyya, stating that the faith in the heart is what counts, not outward expressions, like with the historian and theologian at-Tabari (dead 923).
With several Shi'i groups, like the Twelvers and the Zaydis, taqiyya has been defined as a fundamental tenet of faith. In some cases, taqiyya has been held as a distinguishing factor between them and the Sunni majority. There are many stories of Shi'i heroes breaking the regulations of his religion to achieve his goals. Unnecessary martyrdom is something that a Shi'i should avoid. With the Assassins, a Shi'i orientation, taqiyya has been an important technique. Entering taqiyya should be done with a niya, the intention, in order to clarify the true intention to conceal one's ideas.
Also, the Ibadis allow the use of taqiyya. Among the Ibadis it is said that "the taqiyya is a cloak for the believer: he who has no religion has no taqiyya."
All this may be seen in terms of who have been dominating the Muslim world over the centuries and not. For Shi'is taqiyya has been seen as vital for the survival of individuals and sects, while Sunnis most of the time have not had to take such considerations.
With modern day's immigration to Western societies, it appears that even Sunnis have applied a Shi'i-like use of taqiyya to avoid different problems with their new societies.
Rules as to when taqiyya is permitted and not, has been set down. A Muslim facing corporal punishment or imprisonment may not perform taqiyya to avoid this.
In recent years, taqiyya has often been used by militant Islamists, who usually are Sunnis. In preparation for terrorist attacks, using taqiyya has been part of covering their tracks. The world saw a very illustrative example of taqiyya with the 911 (September 11, 2005) attack on USA, when the local al-Qaida leaders went to bars and drank alcohol shortly before initiating their suicide attacks.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118159 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney is the physical embodiment of every idiotic Republican agenda which has brought America to its knees, with an amplification by a ten-fold.
His economic policies are infeasible (and bullshit), his social policies are discriminatory, and his foreign policies are about as consistent as Kim Kardashian's marriages.......then you have the added bonus of knowing that he is an ideologue of the most illogical excuse for a belief system ever to surface in this world....
So you would support Obama?
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118160 Oct 5, 2012
For all Americans to consider

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/07/0...

Location hidden

#118161 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> The one God is the one God.
It's only you who is far apart.........from humanity and decency.
I keep telling you and anyone who like to read my posting.
I am a God, you are a God and every one else in his own rights is a God
God as in the Qur'an or the bibles or any other cult books was created by man to keep us under control.
If man kind did not have a God there be anarchy, bad enough as it is now, it would of been worse.
-
Ask your self why would a God created this mess.
-
Was God lonely?
-
Did God wanted to have sex with a human many years later, that he created humans?
-
One of your best post was when you asked Sheilaa why did God include the DNA of crime into humans.

There is no Christian God.
There is no Islam God.
There is no Hebrew God.
There is no God in any of the cults.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118162 Oct 5, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying you would support the muslim Obama?

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118163 Oct 5, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough we found enlightenment in Islam and converted under the guidance of sufi babas
Bullshit.

Such statements juxtapose the blatant human condition Nazir, why is it that so many Muslims are blind to that?

Why would you abandon your faith of many centuries overnight because of some trivial proselytizing? If what you say is true, why didn't all of India adopt Buddhism after the advent of the dhamma? The same rhetoric I hear from Muslims regarding their ancestors' conversion could be easily applied to Buddhism.

Buddhism also abolished caste, senseless Hindu rituals, worshiping stones, and superstitions. Yet you all converted "purely out of love" for this foreign ideology rather than the local one?

There's a reason why the Mughals' most stable era was the mid 16th to 17th centuries (Akbar through Shah Jahan)- because Akbar discarded Jizya and a blatant second-class label to the Hindu majority he was ruling...human beings resent being treated like garbage by fellow human beings. It stifles their jobs, relationships, and leaves a deep impact on their egos.

I've spoken to Spanish Catholics who are completely saddened by the genocide their ancestors launched against the indigenous civilizations of Latin America. They are honest about the massacres, forced conversions, enslavement, loot/plunder, etc. that were conducted in the name of Jesus and his father.

Muslims always whitewash their atrocities. They are in a perennial state of denial.

Location hidden

#118164 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
A little something to lighten the mood;
A genuine joke from Egypt.:D
(My hubby just told me it and I feel bad for laughing, but it was kinda funny)
So
An Isreali, A Muslim and an American get caught drunk in Saudi Arabia. Justice is swift. They are each sentenced to 20 lashes.
The man who is to do the whipping is in a good mood as his wife has just had their sixth son. He turns to the three men and says "Since my wife just had a baby, I will give each of you one wish, but must still carry out your punishments"
The American says, "Okay, strap a pillow to my back!" The man agrees, goes and finds a pillow and straps it on the American's back. This does a great job but halfway through the whipping, the pillow disintegrates and the American suffers the last 10 lashes in a great deal of pain.
The Isreali, learning from this says "Okay, strap TWO pillows to my back!" The man agrees, straps two on and commences to whip the Isreali.
About 2/3rds of the way through, both pillows are destroyed and the Isreali suffers the last 5 lashes in extreme pain.
The man then turns to the Muslim and says "Since we are both Muslim, I will give you two wishes instead of just the one."
"Wow, that's nice" Says the Muslim. "I tell you what. I want 100 lashes instead of 20" The man thinks this is strange and remarks that he doesn't have to be too brave about it. The Muslim prisoner says "No, that is my wish"
"So be it" says the man.
"what is your second wish?"
The prisoner calmy replies......
"Strap the Isreali to my back"
Either you are stupid or you have the joke wrong
Why did the American and the Jew only had 1 wish granted to them and the Muslim had 2 wishes, now do you understand why you are either stupid or you did not repeat the joke the same way it was told to you, or as a last resort your Husband is stupid by telling you the joke with the 2 wishes for the Muslim

The end of the joke is like this.
-

The Muslim replies, that his wish is.
"Strap the Isreali to my back"
----------
That joke is so old it has a beard.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#118166 Oct 5, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying you would support the muslim Obama?
There is absolutely NO evidence to assert that sheilaa, be sensible.

Your judgment seems clouded because of some pretty radical preconceptions.
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118167 Oct 5, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you and anyone who like to read my posting.
I am a God, you are a God and every one else in his own rights is a God
God as in the Qur'an or the bibles or any other cult books was created by man to keep us under control.
If man kind did not have a God there be anarchy, bad enough as it is now, it would of been worse.
-
Ask your self why would a God created this mess.
-
Was God lonely?
-
Did God wanted to have sex with a human many years later, that he created humans?
-
One of your best post was when you asked Sheilaa why did God include the DNA of crime into humans.
There is no Christian God.
There is no Islam God.
There is no Hebrew God.
There is no God in any of the cults.
Did God tell you to propagate rubbish Barron because that is exactly what you are doing? Oh hang on you do not believe in Him but you give us your opinion of what you believe in? Thanks but I am not interested in your view. You are not God and never will be.Sit on the fence for as long as you like and neither group will respect you. If you are an atheist fine but move on. No one is continually calling out atheism because it is irrelevant.
earth

United States

#118168 Oct 5, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Islam-W ill-Conquer-Italy-and-the-Enti re-West

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 675,942
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 34 min No Surprise 432
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 44 min No Surprise 5,657
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr The RED X Sniper 67,719
News Best Islamic tourist attractions around the world 2 hr AussieBobby 5
News Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits (Dec '14) 4 hr OneWomynRiot 14
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 4 hr Len 1,671
More from around the web