Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 5,670)

Showing posts 113,381 - 113,400 of355,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Egypt Meltdown Update

Keep hold of that money America

Egypt’s economy appears to be running on fumes. Public health clinics are out of vaccines for infants, importers are running out of stockpiles of basic food items, and the government is $3 billion in the hole to oil suppliers in the midst of a paralyzing fuel shortage. And it doesn’t look like anyone is riding to the rescue of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi. The latest news is that negotiations over an IMF loan have been “delayed,” yet again. That’s good news, because the U.S. would be on the hook for a big part of that loan. The Republicans in the House of Representatives have shown some spine in refusing White House requests for emergency cash for Egypt, and should be encouraged.
Truth Be Said

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God we don't have any where I live, we keep stopping them from being built. Hehe
Please provide your location. I will change that. I have some alms in exchange for a villa in heaven
Truth Be Said

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Romney
Yeah. we seem to agree on that at least

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide your location. I will change that. I have some alms in exchange for a villa in heaven
I'd rather provide this information to the posters

A Message from the Law and Freedom Foundation:

'Why Mosques Must Be Stopped and How to Stop Them'

In light of U.S. District Judge Todd J. Campbell’s decision that clears the way for the new Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee to open today, in time for the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the following video will point out how his ruling is so dangerous to Americans and should be a lesson to stop building more Mosques.

This is Gavin Boby, the lawyer behind the Law and Freedom Foundation, speaking in Brussels at the July 9, 2012 International Civil Liberties Alliance (ICLA) conference on the topic ‘Why Mosques Must be Stopped and How to Stop Them.’

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truth Be Said

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Egypt Meltdown Update
Keep hold of that money America
Egypt’s economy appears to be running on fumes. Public health clinics are out of vaccines for infants, importers are running out of stockpiles of basic food items, and the government is $3 billion in the hole to oil suppliers in the midst of a paralyzing fuel shortage. And it doesn’t look like anyone is riding to the rescue of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi. The latest news is that negotiations over an IMF loan have been “delayed,” yet again. That’s good news, because the U.S. would be on the hook for a big part of that loan. The Republicans in the House of Representatives have shown some spine in refusing White House requests for emergency cash for Egypt, and should be encouraged.
Thank God it isn't 3 trillions like some countries
Nevr Met Muslim on Welfar

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Never met a Muslim on Welfare

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
What only a villa?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God it isn't 3 trillions like some countries
People need to look to Australia to see how to manage an economy.LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

At the present time Australia has the best economy in the world . It is because of the resources boom and vast sales of minerals to China and to a lesser extent India. Our Dollar has gone from worth 50 US cents in 2000 to $1.09 now. The dollar is up against all the world's currencies including the UK Pound, Euro, etc.
Truth Be Said

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather provide this information to the posters
A Message from the Law and Freedom Foundation:
'Why Mosques Must Be Stopped and How to Stop Them'
In light of U.S. District Judge Todd J. Campbell’s decision that clears the way for the new Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee to open today, in time for the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the following video will point out how his ruling is so dangerous to Americans and should be a lesson to stop building more Mosques.
This is Gavin Boby, the lawyer behind the Law and Freedom Foundation, speaking in Brussels at the July 9, 2012 International Civil Liberties Alliance (ICLA) conference on the topic ‘Why Mosques Must be Stopped and How to Stop Them.’
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When God wants a house of worship in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, God gets a house of worship. Did it occur to you who made the judge approve the moseque?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Truth Be Said you'll need a much larger home if you are going to accomodate 72 virgins We have the largest homes by comparison in Australia

smh.com .au

Home truths: Australia trumps US when it comes to McMansions

Date
November 30, 2009

The average size of new homes around the world in square metres.

The average size of new homes around the world in square metres.

AUSTRALIANS are piling on sitting rooms, family rooms, studies and extra bedrooms at the fastest rate in the world, with the size of our homes overtaking those in the US as the world's biggest.

The typical size of a new Australian home hit 215 square metres in the past financial year, up 10 per cent in a decade, according to Bureau of Statistics data compiled for Commonwealth Securities.

US figures show the size of new American homes shrinking from 212 square metres before the financial crisis to 202 square metres in September.

New homes in other parts of the world are far smaller, with Denmark the biggest in Europe at 137 square metres and Britain the smallest at 76 square metres.
Advertisement

The figures lend weight to a claim by the deputy governor of the Reserve Bank, Ric Battellino, this month that Australian house prices are high in part because Australian houses are better.

The Reserve is due to meet tomorrow to decide whether to increase interest rates. Almost half of the $250 billion spent on housing each year was on alterations and additions, with one in every seven new houses ''simply replacing existing houses that have been demolished''.

Mr Battellino said Australians had so many holiday houses that the latest census found 8 per cent more dwellings than households.

Sydney houses are by far the nation's biggest with new free-standing houses typically spanning 263 square metres - providing more than 100 square metres of indoor space per person.

But the high proportion of townhouses and apartments in Sydney pushes the average dwelling size down to 205 square metres, just below the Australian average and about the same as in the US.

''Another way of looking at it is the number of bedrooms,'' said a Commonwealth Securities economist, Craig James.''Around 20 years ago only one in every six homes had four or more bedrooms. By 2006 it was one in every 3.5 homes.

''While the fast pace of population growth points to the need for more and more homes, we are living in the biggest homes in the world. The simple fact is they could be better utilised.''

Mr James is encouraged by a slight increase in the number of Australians living in each home. The average household size has crept up from 2.52 to 2.56 people in 2007-08.

''It may not seem remarkable but it appears to be the first increase in at least a century, and perhaps the first since European settlement.

''It makes sense. Population is rising, as is the cost of housing and the cost of moving house, so we are making greater use of what we've got. Children are staying at home longer and more people are opting for shared accommodation. The key question is whether it's permanent or temporary. If sustained, it will save us building 166,000 homes.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/home-truths-au...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
When God wants a house of worship in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, God gets a house of worship. Did it occur to you who made the judge approve the moseque?
God didn't want it He doesn't support heretics who worship towards Mecca try and find another reason. The judge was most probably paid off and the fix was in from the start

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
At the present time Australia has the best economy in the world . It is because of the resources boom and vast sales of minerals to China and to a lesser extent India. Our Dollar has gone from worth 50 US cents in 2000 to $1.09 now. The dollar is up against all the world's currencies including the UK Pound, Euro, etc.
1 Canadian dollar = 0.9956 Australian dollars

1 US dollar = 0.9765 Australian dollars

from Google -- easy to find and correct.

The Austrlian dollar is not caught up to the U.S. OR Canadian dollar.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
A muslim with two arms?...

How radical...

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

and hey, it hasn't caught up to the Euro or the U.K. pound yet either btw.

Canadian and U.S. dollars fluctuate on the hour. Canadian is stronger than U.S. right now for the first time in years.

Kills one of the best boosts to our economy -- all those Americans crossing the border to get more bang for their buck.......doesn't work that way anymore.

I'm glad Australia's economy is doing well, but the economic crisis is global. You're just the last to know about it......but it's coming.

Anywhere the toilet flushes backwards is bound to find out last.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is correct and I haven't checked it has only recently gone down

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ban Incitement to Hate, Violence & Intolerance in America?

Start with Banning the Quran and Islam!
Monday, 01 October 2012 05:15 Jake Neuman

Dearborn Muslims have come out in support for criminalizing hate speech and incitement to violence, which is already there is our legal system. The civilized peace-loving Americans join voices with the Dearborn Muslims and demand that the US justice department takes the criminalization of hate speech in our legal system seriously, and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

Read more at the below link

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/138-jake-n...
Truth Be Said

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
Resource based is right like any thierd world country, mainly uranium minning which poison the atomsphere. Most civilized countries put a stop to uranium minning and rely on australia to provide the short fall. Most american states banned uranium minning but push australia to mine more. Queensland has a ban that was repealed due to big business pressure. heheh
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind. In the old days when we had the Pound, it was worth TWO $US.

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't want it He doesn't support heretics who worship towards Mecca try and find another reason. The judge was most probably paid off and the fix was in from the start
What fool presumes to know the mind of God? Pride goeth before a fall. Judge the speck in your neighbour's eye whilst ignoring the beam in thine own.

There's just so many gratuitous commens to be made here.

It strikes me though, that as a 'God-fearing" type of woman Sheilaa, you're not very nice. Pompous and arrogant, unyeilding, unwilling to admit when you're wrong (or even when there's a difference of opinion - agreeing merely to differ).

One last 'saying' for you before I go.......

"what would Jesus think?"

Everything I've ever read seems he'd not admire your ability to blindly persecute those you see as a threat.

"What would Jesus do?"

According to all the harping on here, he'd 'turn the other cheek', honour thy neighbour and promote love, not hate.

Then again.........maybe like everthing else in religion, it's a case of the true belief being blurred by the perception of the reader.

That's the difference between us. I search for the good in things; you are fixated on supporting your own hypothesis with backwards thinking and hate rhetoric.

Doesn't that make you just as bad....if not worse (because one can safely assume you are educated at least compared to some of these backwoods types of Muslims)because you SHOULD know better and you just don't. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 113,381 - 113,400 of355,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••