Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 386,491

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117780 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Be Said wrote:
" If you truely rely on God, He will give you of His limitless bounty like he do to birds, they go hungry in the morning and return to their nests bellyfull" a poor translation of a Quranic verse.
Well then the followers of Islam obviously do not rely on God but secular governments to give them money, to shelter them and on themselves to take what they want by robbing others. They must be the fake muslims that Chazmo often speaks about. It's just that there are so many false ones around I have yet to meet a real one
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#117781 Oct 4, 2012
Faith wrote:
Swanie's gone Injun.
Then she now believes her children will burn in hell or submit...

Location hidden

#117782 Oct 4, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Burning American Flags made in china may be hazardous to one's health...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/am...
We can only hope. We have all seen the effects of toxic chemicals on humans

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#117783 Oct 4, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in on the last count they had 5 members
You do have to try and stop telling lies.
Once you become a Muslim you are allowed to tell lies not as yet.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#117784 Oct 4, 2012
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
We have survived Roman,Anglo Saxon,Norman and hundreds of years of subjugation by the English monarchy. I think the welsh have finally had enough of religious backwardness,We've had almost 2000 years of Christianity thrust upon us,and 500 years of dominated by the church of England. It's over,we have had it to the back teeth with religion of all kinds. I can't imagine us embracing islam, it's even more retarded than christianity,and that's saying a lot.
Besides, Who wants to live in Wales? Besides the Welsh that is.
Kuffirs must submit or die...
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117786 Oct 4, 2012
Mitt Romney won the debate yesterday. Halelujah. praize the lord. I don't hate it one bit.
Romney with his ultra conservative backers, wow. Wow. The wheels are accelerating toward a sure outcome that has been destined from the beginning of creation.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#117787 Oct 4, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they hang their fruits monthly from mobile cranes?...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/powerful-iran...
http://tinyurl.com/79cbd9t
At least the gays are lower than Jews...
Didn't U know they don't have any gays over there?!! Believe that and U'll believe anything...

The next video shows the real truth.
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117788 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then the followers of Islam obviously do not rely on God but secular governments to give them money, to shelter them and on themselves to take what they want by robbing others. They must be the fake muslims that Chazmo often speaks about. It's just that there are so many false ones around I have yet to meet a real one
Go to the mosque around the corner
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#117789 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Muhammad and his followers lived from stealing/robbing, extortion, slave taking, etc. from shortly after they arrived in Medina in 622 AD. All of it was justified by blaming others for being bad and naming it Jihad - which again justified anything they wanted or enjoyed to do, like stealing/robbing, raping, enslaving, extorting, killing, etc. And which also today justifies any atrocities no matter what price others have to pay or how much they destroys also innocent persons' lives.
There was and is no empathy, no sympathy, and no real moral in the Quran. As for moral: It seems that Muslims are so indoctrinated with that everything Muhammad said and did is the correct moral, that they are unable to see how horrible much of it is, and thus honestly believe such behaviours are the morally correct ones.
As said other places: In Islam there is no moral thinking or philosophy, only the question: What did (the morally depraved or may be degenerated man) Muhammad say or do in similar situations.
Then his system was basically a kleptocracy. And it goes on...
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Kleptocracy
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#117790 Oct 4, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel sorry 4 the poor little brats. Can't choose your parents.

Location hidden

#117791 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the mosque around the corner
Thank God we don't have any where I live, we keep stopping them from being built. Hehe
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117792 Oct 4, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with injun. Children of God . very humble

Location hidden

#117793 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Be Said wrote:
Mitt Romney won the debate yesterday. Halelujah. praize the lord. I don't hate it one bit.
Romney with his ultra conservative backers, wow. Wow. The wheels are accelerating toward a sure outcome that has been destined from the beginning of creation.
Go Romney

Location hidden

#117794 Oct 4, 2012
Egypt Meltdown Update

Keep hold of that money America

Egypt’s economy appears to be running on fumes. Public health clinics are out of vaccines for infants, importers are running out of stockpiles of basic food items, and the government is $3 billion in the hole to oil suppliers in the midst of a paralyzing fuel shortage. And it doesn’t look like anyone is riding to the rescue of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi. The latest news is that negotiations over an IMF loan have been “delayed,” yet again. That’s good news, because the U.S. would be on the hook for a big part of that loan. The Republicans in the House of Representatives have shown some spine in refusing White House requests for emergency cash for Egypt, and should be encouraged.
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117795 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God we don't have any where I live, we keep stopping them from being built. Hehe
Please provide your location. I will change that. I have some alms in exchange for a villa in heaven
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117796 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Romney
Yeah. we seem to agree on that at least

Location hidden

#117797 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide your location. I will change that. I have some alms in exchange for a villa in heaven
I'd rather provide this information to the posters

A Message from the Law and Freedom Foundation:

'Why Mosques Must Be Stopped and How to Stop Them'

In light of U.S. District Judge Todd J. Campbell’s decision that clears the way for the new Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, Tennessee to open today, in time for the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the following video will point out how his ruling is so dangerous to Americans and should be a lesson to stop building more Mosques.

This is Gavin Boby, the lawyer behind the Law and Freedom Foundation, speaking in Brussels at the July 9, 2012 International Civil Liberties Alliance (ICLA) conference on the topic ‘Why Mosques Must be Stopped and How to Stop Them.’

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Truth Be Said

Halifax, Canada

#117798 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Egypt Meltdown Update
Keep hold of that money America
Egypt’s economy appears to be running on fumes. Public health clinics are out of vaccines for infants, importers are running out of stockpiles of basic food items, and the government is $3 billion in the hole to oil suppliers in the midst of a paralyzing fuel shortage. And it doesn’t look like anyone is riding to the rescue of Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi. The latest news is that negotiations over an IMF loan have been “delayed,” yet again. That’s good news, because the U.S. would be on the hook for a big part of that loan. The Republicans in the House of Representatives have shown some spine in refusing White House requests for emergency cash for Egypt, and should be encouraged.
Thank God it isn't 3 trillions like some countries
Nevr Met Muslim on Welfar

Landing, NJ

#117799 Oct 4, 2012
Never met a Muslim on Welfare

Location hidden

#117800 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
What only a villa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min piratefighting 23,405
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 1,038
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min thetruth 231,970
Daeiae: What did God do to deserve this (May '13) 19 min servonazis 21
The potential menace of Islamist politics 20 min Islam Makes Ameri... 4
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 21 min thetruth 29
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 24 min thetruth 14,451

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE