Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 453092 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#56788 May 7, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>dude, your a delusional idiot...i dnont big deal my self, you mental migget...
i told you I recalled the trite incident...you said something...i thought it WAS A COP OUT... I SAID SO, this being my third time...
after 6 yeears, you think my ego is somehow here... dude... i simply post whatever i want, when i want, nostly responses...ive been doing it for years... for you to read somethhing in my post... you would 'tbe the first poster to do so... however... i still dont care...
please dont think i would stoop so low as to play pathetic ego games, or post strictly for my own attaboy...i might be a little les insecure than you...not that theres anything wrong with that...
you know, not everyone lives in yo house and you throw some boulders out there... i'm shocked youre whining about the big shot contest i didnt know was ON !
having said that... i bet i'd win... even asleep
My name is not dude.
You would win in your sleep because you would be dreaming.
Try smoking less dope and thinking less of yourself.
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#56789 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be barred because of bad character or for inciting hatred and racism. In Australia it has already happened.

[later]

BIG DIFFERENCE. No I'm not calling for all immigrants to be deported, because it is only the islamists who are killing innocent people

I'm not killing anyone unlike the radical islamists
LOLLLLLL

Poor Sheila. She wants people barred for inciting hatred and racism then claims that only Muslims are murdering people in Australia!!!! LOLLLLLLLLL There are no white Christian murderers in Australia. Seriously. LOLLLLLLLL
danetoo

Walton, UK

#56790 May 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You should start to shut you mout, you brain must be dead not to understand anything that said to you, am not playing along, I like him stupid got it, he did tell me not to speak this way stupid, I don't refuse to see anything, I see you stupid that all I see braindead. you are a lame minister and very strange ones.
Get him msn - yahoo - skype - but get him and your feelings off here.!!!

What is wrong with you !!!
danetoo

Walton, UK

#56791 May 7, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>What you mean by that Faith.
That it's the truth !!! That's what.

Now give TG your details and get the hell off here with her ...
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#56792 May 7, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>A bunch of old Jews...now shut the fck up.
So how do we know they wrote down what God told them?????

Who were they? All old men? Why did they plagiarize so much?
danetoo

Walton, UK

#56793 May 7, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Chazmo...it was DANETOO who brought this word in here...before that I even did not know its existence.
Well once you heard it - you took it to heart ... That's for sure and said that's what you'd like to do with TG and talked about it at length ...
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#56794 May 7, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
you know i;m just screwing witcha.... right ? well, now.
You two need to get a private room or go on skype for gays!!! LOLLLLL
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#56795 May 7, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not dude.
ok...here we go again... what part about I post what I post when i want, dude.

try blowing yourself.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#56796 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>My name is not dude.
sheila

Australia

#56797 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLLL
Poor Sheila. She wants people barred for inciting hatred and racism then claims that only Muslims are murdering people in Australia!!!! LOLLLLLLLLL There are no white Christian murderers in Australia. Seriously. LOLLLLLLLL
I have just left a message on the syria forum to let Ayreshire know that you are partially plagerising his posts
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#56798 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>I hit the wrong reply button.
My apologies.
Incompetence.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#56799 May 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a room with him !!!!!!!
Get his name - email and talk to him away from here about his "feelings" - just goooo away !!!!!! For goodness sakes
Well said.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#56800 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Do you think they made it all up? The story of Noah? Jonah and living inside a whale? It's all true. Every single word....especially the Revelation part where the Christians and Jews wipe out the muslims and live happily ever after.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#56801 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
go watch a biblical heston movie those hollywood jews tell a good story you fcuking stalker... its made the fcuk up from plagiarized sh!t... and anything you believe, was just out right a stolen from white people...

like them huge assed annanuki
danetoo

Walton, UK

#56802 May 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Faith, he did defend you when others called you a racist!!! he even did scold me for begin mean to you!!! But I don't blame him for it, I were mean, even was one of those that have call you racist too, but then you talk to him this way, that you right Faith, but he was the one defend you said you were not racist!!!!! He is a good guy Faith.
He's a turd
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#56803 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just left a message on the syria forum to let Ayreshire know that you are partially plagerising his posts
go ayreshire
danetoo

Walton, UK

#56804 May 7, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>you are mad at me Faith?
She just dislikes you like 99% of all others on here do
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#56805 May 7, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLLL

Everyone knows about pathetic Ayreshit. That you think you gain credibility by mentioning that idiot is the measure of how ignorant and out of touch you are!!!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#56806 May 7, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You two need to get a private room or go on skype for gays!!! LOLLLLL
awe that just fcuking wrong to implicate me in his gayness...and well,thats why youre a douche... albeit, sometimes funny (but just rarely) cause, mostly youre a douche
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#56807 May 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a turd
i second the notion... i can almost smell the filthy poluter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min J RULES 225,208
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min polymath257 243,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min TDOTF 595,920
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 15 min thetruth 6,176
News Why No One Wants The Rohingyas 20 min The Kafir 12
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 26 min thetruth 19,757
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 36 min polymath257 9,249
More from around the web