Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521909 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Blackstar

Troy, MI

#34 Sep 9, 2010
sorry wrote:
<quoted text> what the hell?
He means "pure white flag" as the universal sign for surrendering. Get it? At least thats what im assuming he meant.
Blackstar

Troy, MI

#35 Sep 9, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you did to Isreal?
LOL!!!
You realize that they were backed by 2 superpowers right? How the hell can third world countries defeat 2 superpowers? If israel wasnt backed by 2 superpowers they wouldnt have won.
Blackstar

Troy, MI

#36 Sep 9, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
And, by logical extention, submission of non-muslims to muslims.
How is that logical?

Forza_Egyptians

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

#42 Sep 9, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the Moorish invasion of Spain "peaceful by nature"?
BTW, "the religon of peace" tried the same thing in France, but it was defeated by Charles Martel.
The religion of peace is winning over afganistan, ur american/european troops completely lost

Angels of heaven is fighting side to side with taliban
deanoff

London, UK

#47 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
charles martel: you filthy cockroach will be enslaved by muslims.. its matter of time.
Our power will prevail over the world.. we will own you and ur homes.
Look around you: Iran and turkey are military advanced......if they cough on europe..it will be some ashes.
Long live islamic states!!
Turkey is a secular country, you cretin, And is trying to be accepted into the European union, they are also members of NATO and an American ally.
infidel

Fort-de-france, Martinique

#48 Sep 9, 2010
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally i think that Forza is doing a great job while posting here and that he's blessed for helping the world to see how Islam works.
He should go post all over the boards to the rest will see truth as well.
ass your subtitle says... better u stay far far away , nobody wants u here and all your idiots muslims brothers, imaginary ones and others.. allah ou fuckbar
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#49 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
The religion of peace is winning over afganistan, ur american/european troops completely lost
Obvious you are again overdosing on hassheesh ya gazma
Christianity is tolerant but don't push your luck because you should have learned by now from history
When Christians are up against it they will fight back and win-every time!
Be very careful
john

Cambridge, Canada

#52 Sep 9, 2010
i think that islam is pushing it's luck considering how backwards it is.
infidel

Fort-de-france, Martinique

#53 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wrong strategy starting from Italy, lol , as u can see now.. muslims are already kicked out, is not like in France or Uk where unfortunately muslims are already too much, but well..u'll see soon how u will stop showing your muslims signs if u wish to keep your life ... from Italy with hate!!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#57 Sep 10, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text> we are worshippers of power and strength.. we will capture you all scummy bastards....you are filthy evil greedy creatures which deserve to be killed.
Threatening people?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#58 Sep 10, 2010
infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
ass your subtitle says... better u stay far far away , nobody wants u here and all your idiots muslims brothers, imaginary ones and others.. allah ou fuckbar
sarcasm is a magic word, also the attempt to read between the lines.

Check my post again.
Handsome Devil

London, UK

#59 Sep 10, 2010
deanoff wrote:
<quoted text>The religion of Piece? The religion of a piece of shit more like.
I don't think the western forces should be in Afghanistan though.
They are only propping up a worthless corrupt government that follow the same mentality as the rest of the stone-age cretins.
Pull the troops out, and the religiously poisoned faction can kill each other for all I care. The biggest tragedy would be is to waste more money and lives in a pointless effort to bring some stability to a country whose leaders are mentally unstable.
Hear hear.

Even if we make Afghanistan a stable country - they'll still follow islam there and drag it down like other oslamic cess pits.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#60 Sep 10, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
charles martel: you filthy cockroach will be enslaved by muslims.. its matter of time.
Our power will prevail over the world.. we will own you and ur homes.
Look around you: Iran and turkey are military advanced......if they cough on europe..it will be some ashes.
Long live islamic states!!
Oh my the kafirs are being threatened by a dirty bedouin that still uses his left hand to wipe his ass!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#61 Sep 10, 2010
deanoff wrote:
<quoted text>Pull the troops out, and the religiously poisoned faction can kill each other for all I care. The biggest tragedy would be is to waste more money and lives in a pointless effort to bring some stability to a country whose leaders are mentally unstable.
agree with this, pull the troops out now. not our business being there

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#62 Sep 10, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text> we are worshippers of power and strength.. we will capture you all scummy bastards....you are filthy evil greedy creatures which deserve to be killed.
I'm wondering how you are going to do this? Are you going to hide behind your women while you strap bombs to your children and send them out to do your fighting for you? You know, like you do in Afghanistan and Iraq.
REAL STUPID LIBERALS

Eureka, CA

#63 Sep 10, 2010
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car burnings, etc.). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam — Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Johnny

United States

#64 Sep 10, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god "allah" does not exist. Your holy book "the koran" is nothing more than lies spoken by satan, to lead your people striaght to hell. People such as I will be more than willing to help send your heathen people on their journey. I pray to God that he sends us a true leader, one that will not hesitate to end your pitiful, fake, stupid excuse of a religion with EVERY means available to our great nation, and you know what I mean.

Allah and Mohammed are satan's welps.
Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#65 Sep 10, 2010
These muslim vermin have ruined several European countries and tax the social services in every country they infect. They have no intention of assimilating and have no respect for our superior western culture and values. Is there a muslim Beethoven-a muslim Hemingway? Europe needs to kick these parasites out and send them back to their third world shitholes!
Jules UK

UK

#66 Sep 10, 2010
ayman wrote:
i am sorry to read these posts...islam stands against killing people regardless of their colour, race, religion and nationality....it is a big sin to kill any body and god will never forgive you according to the teachings of islam....islam ,,,what does this word mean? islam means peace and submission to allah, god. a muslim is not allowed to kill an animal, how can he kill a human being? a muslim should be kind with all people regardless of their religion. being a muslim, i have lots of non muslims friends. i love and respect them. i am ready to offer them any kind of help when needed.i have worked in the tourist industry for a long time, muslims respect their visitors and welcome them warmly..
the holy quran says( enter Egypt peacefully)
this means that a true believer must love and respect all visitors of Egypt
muslims are peaceful by nature. they ruled spain for roughly 800 years.during this time, non muslims were flourishing and held high positions.the minority of non muslims in the middle east enjoy stability and prosperity..
the prophet mohamed says( whoever kills any non muslims , he will be my persecutor in the day of judgement) our prophet had a jewish neighbor . one day he became ill , the prophet himself visited him to ask about his health
i hope i could give you some information about tolerance in islam..
Unfortunately Ayman, the Muslims and Islamics that are making themselves heard and seen seem to be reading from a different Koran and following a different Islam than the one you follow. I dont doubt what you say. Imsure that like most religions, Islam is about peace and compassion. I know of some branches of the christian faith who take their inspiration from just one or two verses of the Bible.
Most of the time, this is ok, because the dont actually cause any harm, but every so often, it is revealed that far from spreading peace and joy, they spread misery and fear. I think that certain parts of the islamic faith are doing the same thing. They decide how they want to live and treat others, then they look through the Koran trying to find passages that will justify their behaviour and beliefs.
Its a crazy world my friend.
Peace be with you.
Jules UK

UK

#67 Sep 10, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Forza....Er....How can I put this? BOUSE TIZI, Ebn el Mara.
Elif air ab dinich, elif air ab tizak, nikomak!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BILL-BORED: Get Ready For Atheists' Annual Use ... 37 min lazy atheist 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Frindly 14,869
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 5 hr dark chocolate 3,292
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr lightbeamrider 83,935
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr kent 692,071
News Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward End of Days (Oct '15) 6 hr Hobie 57
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 10 hr Frindly 222
More from around the web