Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488896 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

leah

Hull, UK

#390452 Aug 29, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Leah ... that's why we've been friends "many years" now and never a harsh word ... the humour, never talked about me out of turn ..... you're consistent .. I like that .. I like to know where people are "at" ... rather than guessing and getting shit thrown at me all of a sudden because I don't like people ..
I just don't like untrustworthiness .. and crap being talked ... to "get at me" .. somehow whilst others are not being "got at" because there' something else "movin' and shakin'" ...
or whatever the fcuk it is about
You always stuck to your principals and that's what I like about you Danetoo, so did Sunshine! You don't run with the herd! Over the years you've offered some excellent and rational posts but still get crapped on from a high height despite the fact it wasn't you who wanted someone shot or admitted to lying for all those years on the Denmark forum and on here.

Take care and watch your back!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#390453 Aug 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one instance where I used CAPS LOCK.
Never seen it...

Dorchester , MA

#390454 Aug 29, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
ela??? hm??
was that maybe a post meant for somebody else?
Yeah...it was for Faith when she posted about the ObamaCare...

I'm still getting used to the reply at the bottom...

Dorchester , MA

#390455 Aug 29, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said otherwise. question is what force made muslims do today after 1400 years what they didnt do say....50 years ago?
each tree has its own story to say chazmo but the full story is in the forest.
We are told they never did it before...

But we all know that's not true...

They have been doing this for 1400 years...

50 years ago we didn't have the media access we have today...

So we are being inundated with the atrocities of islam...

and folks like Obama and His minions encouraging the more radicalized elements...

But bear in mind...this is islam

And islam has always intended to conquer the kuffir world...

Here is a one sided account of how the poor innocent and magnanimous muslims have been persecuted over the centuries...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_M...

The evil Spaniards ousting those wonderful muslims is particularly disheartening...

Just look at what Greece did to muslims a hundred years ago...even today refusing them even just one itty bitty tiny little mosque in the Acropolis...

just for fun perhaps we should see the conquests that islam celebrates and teaches its young soon to be savages...

Dorchester , MA

#390456 Aug 29, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>no dear, you are a racist without the "....." and once a racist always a racist.
racism is by definition targeted specifically to special favourites . it's an attitude..
thanks for admitting twice. now go and find one of your 'favourites" you accuse of racism and jew hating and you willhave the same answer you gave.
see how funny it is ; "I am a jewhater but only for jews'
ridiculous much??
keep in mind that "antisemite ' and jewhater' are two most racist concepts conceived and used ...accordingly .
you also know that they dont work any more no matter how hard you tried.
that was lesson number one taught on here.
Jewhating ain't racist...

Roger is racist for hating whities because of slavery...

While giving muslims a pass...

And now claiming any and all criticism of Obama by whities is racist...

holder is racist by claiming that blacks can never be racist against whities...

nation of islam is racist in claiming that blacks are superior to whities and whities must all be murdered...

hitler was not racist against Jews...but he was racist in his manner of identifying them

he may have been racist against gypsies...

but not against russians...
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#390457 Aug 29, 2014
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is well founded...
Just because the giant elephant in the room is shiittiing all over the place...
Does not mean that some gorilla or even monkey isn't off shiitting in your car or elsewhere equally disturbing...
We have to always pay full attention...
And more so when we're being distracted so elephant-ily...
Also means we should not ignore the elephant...
Recall how Clinton distracted us from Lewinski...
With a Bosnia invasion...
Two years ago Obama distracted us from Benghazi with a faked muslim movie that got the elephant again jumping and shiittiing around the whole house...
So yes...we must pay attention to the man/men/women behind the curtain...
500 odd years...and the (real) Greeks still remained Greeks
We are told you were treated with great respect by the muslims...
And at most...only periodically had to sacrifice your first born male children
And stay quiet about the rapes...
500 years...
That won't be happening again...
no it won't.

ps. just for the historical record, for Greeks it was 400 years ,it was 500 for Bulgarians .
i seize stupid people

United States

#390458 Aug 29, 2014
leah wrote:
<quoted text> She (LH) referenced something from Danetoo's FB a few days ago.
No doubt she'll deny the fact though!
I saw it... which is why i make a stink about this FAKE swampee page they they ALL KNEW TO BE INVALID... yet sneakyana tried to guilt Faith over the wean... what a pathetic ploy...

I mentioned what islamcis do to little girls., LH has a girl... i used that in reference;... ALL THREE OF THE FRAUD ILSLAMIC KOK LOVER shouted WEAN FOUL..... I mean... was I supposed to discuss The Sneaks SONS CLITS...??? even if they dont have any ???

That page Faith posted was old hat... yet swampee keeps it alive just to give the islamic boys something to "tug one Too" you know.... while loading up on the glide.....

Not ONE stood up to the plate and told the truth and said "No big thing Faith is an old one"... nothing but selfies there.... just like the airheads head..... a montage of selfies..... and Kokwad didnt protect swampie AFTER FULLY KNOWIMNG THE CONSEQUENCES... as far as HE KNEW, if he continued SWAMPEES FACE BOOK WOULD BE PUBLISHED... so he quickly posted, to punish her for banging him.... THE TELLS TELL

you know what else they never did... TELL KOKLED T PROTECT SWAMPEE by not challenging Faith.... so instead they BLAMED THE INFIDEL WOMAN, turning a blind eye to Kokwad throwing swampees reputation under the bus..... just like he has since he banged her and bragged....
Love Hurghada

UK

#390459 Aug 29, 2014
leah wrote:
<quoted text>She (LH) referenced something from Danetoo's FB a few days ago.
No doubt she'll deny the fact though!
Feckin right I will because I've never brought up anything on D2's FB on here you trouble making auld fishwife - show the proof then and when you can't, sit down and shup!
Love Hurghada

UK

#390460 Aug 29, 2014
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>..the only place your rantings are "true" are in your own little .. "it's all about me"... mind... and in the mind of other's who thrive on the dramas you try to create...

Throw Faith under the bus...nuts

your attempt to be insulting..... pathetic

your downright lies.... appalling

your realisation... laughable

I actually feel sorry for you.... I truly do... you really are mentally disturbed...maybe it's all those alter egos of yours.. you don"t know which one is real anymore ......
That's what happens when yer a weed addict - the very fact he denies he has a problem??

Oh the tells lol
Love Hurghada

UK

#390461 Aug 29, 2014
leah wrote:
<quoted text>You always stuck to your principals and that's what I like about you Danetoo, so did Sunshine! You don't run with the herd! Over the years you've offered some excellent and rational posts but still get crapped on from a high height despite the fact it wasn't you who wanted someone shot or admitted to lying for all those years on the Denmark forum and on here.

From one racist to another LMFAO

Dorchester , MA

#390462 Aug 29, 2014
Khalef wrote:
<quoted text>
You remember reading what, Nina? You are reinforcing their twisted version of my statement.... I usually don't answer their twisted posts because I am not paid to come here and posts; I am not a hasbara..... Chazmo, Faith, DANETOO, IPeePee, CHTT and consort are all hasbara.... Why you think this thread is alive after all these year.
For your claim of "reading" as my statement what Chazmo is repeating endlessly here.... I believe you read wrong. I was ask if the White House can be lead by Moslems in the future.... I said, yes if the majority of the American voters are Moslems. I stated also that the president will lead the prayer on the White House loan if the American voters decide to bring a Moslem president in power... Nobody feel offended when the actual president go to church and swore on the Bible....because the majority of voters are Christians... So the twisted version of Chazmo and cartooni of my claim is not what I really wrote.... I am a pacifist and if I convince all Americans to become Moslems with good argumentation and good science .... Americans in the future will elect their Moslem president.... This is how it goes in America....The land of the proud and the free where dreaming is part of the American dream....
More muslim lies from the proven forum liar kkkahleed...

the blacks flaggs of islam can never fly over the secular White House without the muslims of isis and kkklamBreed overthrowing us...

You lie when you claim you said it would when we become muslim...

You said it would fly...and this year

you also said the battle to turn America into a muslim state or calphate offshoot would begin this year...

you also said that I would no longer criticize islam once your salifist brothers got here...

you are a terrorist kkklamBreed...

you are a rape lover and a mouthpisser...

you support isis and boko haram...

enjoy yourself while you can you hate filled muslim buttmuncher...

apologies to the muslims that are afraid to stand up to the likes of kkkahleed...

no apologies to the muslims that support kkkahleed and isis...
i seize stupid people

United States

#390463 Aug 29, 2014
leah wrote:
<quoted text> You always stuck to your principals and that's what I like about you Danetoo, so did Sunshine! You don't run with the herd! Over the years you've offered some excellent and rational posts but still get crapped on from a high height despite the fact it wasn't you who wanted someone shot or admitted to lying for all those years on the Denmark forum and on here.
D2 is mostly stand up... except when she lets her emotions get in the way... then she tries too hard... but they despise her anyway....

countless times i ve seen her back off and try to appease these Jew haters... but since that racist fcuking ACTING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR IN VERNON BC started calling her the JEW with ALL THE JEW CLIEMTS.... she has been on the brunt of islamic anti semite scummery.... UP TO and INCLUDING HER supposed SNOT FRIEND, who claimes she likes D2... BUT LOVES HURGHADADA while HATING LONDON and all their JEWS.....

meanwhile... 17000 BRITISH CITIZENS are mass murdering and mass raping humans for ISIS that they dont like... NOT ONE, a supposed LONDON JEW....

awsome advice warning D2... while they blame us for their words.... they are the violent scum that cant be trusted. with human lives....

Go Leah, Go D2, Go England.... fcuk Glasgazastine..... the new Snottish Provence of the UK.
Love Hurghada

UK

#390464 Aug 29, 2014
i seize stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it... which is why i make a stink about this FAKE swampee page they they ALL KNEW TO BE INVALID... yet sneakyana tried to guilt Faith over the wean... what a pathetic ploy...

I mentioned what islamcis do to little girls., LH has a girl... i used that in reference;... ALL THREE OF THE FRAUD ILSLAMIC KOK LOVER shouted WEAN FOUL..... I mean... was I supposed to discuss The Sneaks SONS CLITS...??? even if they dont have any ???

That page Faith posted was old hat... yet swampee keeps it alive just to give the islamic boys something to "tug one Too" you know.... while loading up on the glide.....

Not ONE stood up to the plate and told the truth and said "No big thing Faith is an old one"... nothing but selfies there.... just like the airheads head..... a montage of selfies..... and Kokwad didnt protect swampie AFTER FULLY KNOWIMNG THE CONSEQUENCES... as far as HE KNEW, if he continued SWAMPEES FACE BOOK WOULD BE PUBLISHED... so he quickly posted, to punish her for banging him.... THE TELLS TELL

you know what else they never did... TELL KOKLED T PROTECT SWAMPEE by not challenging Faith.... so instead they BLAMED THE INFIDEL WOMAN, turning a blind eye to Kokwad throwing swampees reputation under the bus..... just like he has since he banged her and bragged....
What a loada auld codswallop - I mean really - go and find something else tae abuse ya boring auld bampot.
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#390465 Aug 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Vodka and grapefruit juice (white; pink's too sweet).
Mmmmm vodka and white grapefruit juice.
mmm just beer here. imagine. and a person in bed right after hospital. not very inspriring.
cheers!

Dorchester , MA

#390466 Aug 29, 2014
Khalef wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, DANETOO is a racist.... And a real racist....
Look how in one of her post without anyone asking her she make sure that everybody knows that her boyfriend is really white and does not have a tainted blood of a spaniard.... You know that white racist in Europe consider Spanish people as mixed with North African.... The concept that Faith bring endlessly here about Mexicans....
DANETOO is a racist without quotes.... And she is ugly....lol
Spain is not a race...

But curiously I see that the racist kkklamBreeder kkkahleed was vey careful to say 'north' African so as to distinguish yourself from black africans...

I blame islam for that little racist tell...
Love Hurghada

UK

#390467 Aug 29, 2014
i seize stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>D2 is mostly stand up... except when she lets her emotions get in the way... then she tries too hard... but they despise her anyway....

countless times i ve seen her back off and try to appease these Jew haters... but since that racist fcuking ACTING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR IN VERNON BC started calling her the JEW with ALL THE JEW CLIEMTS.... she has been on the brunt of islamic anti semite scummery.... UP TO and INCLUDING HER supposed SNOT FRIEND, who claimes she likes D2... BUT LOVES HURGHADADA while HATING LONDON and all their JEWS.....

meanwhile... 17000 BRITISH CITIZENS are mass murdering and mass raping humans for ISIS that they dont like... NOT ONE, a supposed LONDON JEW....

awsome advice warning D2... while they blame us for their words.... they are the violent scum that cant be trusted. with human lives....

Go Leah, Go D2, Go England.... fcuk Glasgazastine..... the new Snottish Provence of the UK.
D2 grovels to anyone from the Danish forum - fact - even Jan now lol....go back 5 years on that forum and have a chuckle tae yerself ya has been lol
Love Hurghada

UK

#390468 Aug 29, 2014
Anyway I'm busy - night all :)
i seize stupid people

United States

#390469 Aug 29, 2014
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Feckin right I will because I've never brought up anything on D2's FB on here you trouble making auld fishwife - show the proof then and when you can't, sit down and shup!
really...

remember this: You said on facebook you didnt drive all the way through spain... you told her to jget her stories straight.... that took about 5 posts, you filthy lying Snot...

hey and keep track of your deviant perversions.... Sneaky Snot Jr.

will you know use 5 posts to DENY what qwqe all rknow to be true ???

maybe Sneakyana can makes some bullshit up to help you wiggle out of your facebook betrayals, by blaming Faith or something for PUTTING THE WEAN IN JEPOPARDY !!!!!!!!!!

Dont test me... I am stand up of the stand ups..... i wil,l TELL TE TRUTH and or FACTS, whe the religion of scummery is involved... you know religion of scummery you sneaky and stupid dummy try to pull here... for the sake of islam..

does swampees reputation still appear off the cuffish to you ?????

I/WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE YOU ISLAMIC SCUMBAG LOVERS LYING DISTORTING and FEIGNING.... just to put blame on others who dont like your TURN A BLIND EYE voices

EVERY HUMAN WHO PANDERS TO THE ATROCITIES OF ISLAM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIM IT IS NOT ISLAM... should be CHALLENGED and SCORNED for PROVIDING HELP AND APPROVAL of VIOLENCE PERVERSION AND TREASON for all of mankind suffering at the hands of ALL MOSLEMS... OF ALL ISLAM... OF ALL PERVERTED ISLAMICS....
Nina Q

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#390470 Aug 29, 2014
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
A big distraction we saw in America recently...
Obama promoting racism in the Ferguson shooting...
And the 'Justice' department demanding that the police withhold evidence vindicating the cop until the riots have been allowed to flower in intensity...
And the hatred of whities is spread properly around America...
Obama...promoting racism and hatred for a just cause
cause He can
distraction from what? let me think...what else shook america and th world recently ?

some beheading maybe? you got anything else in mind?

Dorchester , MA

#390471 Aug 29, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're a gutless , lying little weasel. We all know exactly all the stupid sht you have said. And YOU are directly responsible for every bit of grief that Swanie has endured on this thread.
You are such a wimp. It is sickening .
You might have missed the one whee he stated the black flag of islam will fly over the White house...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 4 min Brother P 1,790
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 640,835
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Chimney1 30,910
News German nationalist party takes aim at Islam 9 min Real Worlder 9
God has already return 18 min True Christian wi... 28
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 46 min Demon Finder 4,152
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min Adam 250,698
More from around the web