Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 486526 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#283120 Oct 13, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh move the fcuk back to algeria - you hateful psychopath - reverted to type again - doesn't take much
No you move back to the bog you come from -we don't need you in London neonazi debtor

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#283121 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Oh come on Chazmo.Dont take advantage of a wild civil war to make a point against Muslims.
Both sides are faked up here and both sides have committed terrible crimes too.
A point against muslims?...

I'm making a point against islamists...

Like the ones that took over Egypt and thankfully the people were strong enough to oust...

Like the ones that kahled continues to extoll the virtues of since they are murdering muslims in allah's name for islam...

Like the ones taking advantage of a 'civil' war?...

And creating civil wars in allah's name fo islam...

As in iraq and afgannyland and pakistan and how many countries in Africa?...

All in allah's name for islam...

This is islam...

Without islamists murdering in allah's name for islam...

One Million more iraqis would still be alive...

Iraq would have been a nation nearly 5 or more years ago...

Afganny land would have women being educated for their future...

islam is the problem for muslims...

Globally

Dorchester , MA

#283122 Oct 13, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>No you move back to the bog you come from -we don't need you in London neonazi debtor
'we'

London?

When did you move?...

Oh wait...islamists believe you own the world
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#283123 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a say about American policies anymore...you are out of power and out of luck...The neo cons will never grab power in America...ever...stay in your farm and don't move sionist shill
Neocon? You don't say? We are always in power. We own everything, control everything, sign all the paychecks, create all the jobs.....And there is nothing you can do about it....nothing.
Le Quenellier

San Clemente, CA

#283124 Oct 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
10 times more hateful to Jews than currently?...
Golan your next target?...
Will that be after you and your sallyfisters overthrow the American Government?...
zPuting America in the way of the recuperation of the Golan Height by Syria...is well known now...We will see what the Sionist regime is capable of doing without the billions of dollars and the F16 America poor in Israel...the Arab revolutions are ending...We will see how long the monarchies will hold ...after that how long the sionist regime will survive....like I said...It started in Carthage...It will end in El Qods....mark my word chazmi....

Dorchester , MA

#283126 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
You just replace Khaled by Chazmo...Sarin gas with white phosphorus...And Syrian with Palestinian...eta viola all the Palestinian kids that Chazmo cheer their death by saying they deserve it...zither sionist chill in action is very concerned about the Syrian kids...You know they are Moslems and Arab like the Palestinians kids...who your filthy sionist regular army burned not too long ago...
The American Army has not burned any paly kids 'not too long ago'...

You cheer the islamists...

I'll cheer the Jews...

Shall we now post links to support our evildoings?...

How about we start with the children murdered in Syria by your terrorist 'freedom fighters' in the 'civil war' in allah's name for islam?...

Next we'll address the age that muslims regard children as adults when they wish to rape them...

And then when you wish to grieve them...

Palys prefer war?...

kahled prefers war...

You even stated that there would be a war beginning in America next year involving you as a muslim against kuffirs...

Overthrowing the Government...

Raising your black fags of islam over the White House...

I have little to no regret for what you created...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#283127 Oct 13, 2013
The sound of Middle Eastern languages causes me anxiety.
Le Quenellier

San Clemente, CA

#283128 Oct 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't count in Syria? I didn't know you were "palestinian"...Or are you Israeli?
I have no stake in Syria and neither do I care. I am an indifferent spectator to spectacles like that.
I will however add that my observation has been that as long as the muslims have one another to slaughter...and they always seem to.....they are continuing on their merry-go-round of madness and we are merely watching them spin.
Your kind try to ....but the American people gave you the finger...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#283130 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't.....lol

And what Americans do or do not do...does not concern you, you dirty desert rat. You are not one of us...nor will you ever be.

You are a monkey to us....nothing more.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#283131 Oct 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
The sound of Middle Eastern languages causes me anxiety.
Especially on airplanes.
Le Quenellier

San Clemente, CA

#283132 Oct 13, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>No you move back to the bog you come from -we don't need you in London neonazi debtor
Did you see how sionist shill want to make themselves comfortable in counyltries that is not theirs...It remind me of this sionist singer in Paris... who on national TV said that. she held both nationalities ...She was bued by the crowd when she tried to sing the anthem in Stade de France ...and later from Israel ...she said that she was buued by the Arabs ... and France is not anymore her country...lol

Dorchester , MA

#283133 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Khaled I don't hate you but I don't understand you!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent point and agree...

Hatred is too strong...

disdain works for me...

Dorchester , MA

#283134 Oct 13, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
A Grass is someone who snitches to official authorities - nothing more
Would reporting a rape or acting as a witness then be grassing?...

I be a grasser

Dorchester , MA

#283135 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...

and how exactly did the American People give Faith the finger?...
danetoo

London, UK

#283136 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see how sionist shill want to make themselves comfortable in counyltries that is not theirs...It remind me of this sionist singer in Paris... who on national TV said that. she held both nationalities ...She was bued by the crowd when she tried to sing the anthem in Stade de France ...and later from Israel ...she said that she was buued by the Arabs ... and France is not anymore her country...lol
Like you want to make yourself comfortable in USA ?

And can't find even a local girl
- but had to import someone sick and desperate .... Who you can of course expect complete obedience from in gratitude.

And of course in Paris - a Jewish singer would be booed by the mainly north Africa scum ... That's pretty obvious ...

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#283137 Oct 13, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
...reported Milli...Your mom is very very disappointed with you...
Well I guess I now know who reported me. Keep it up until everyone is gone and then you will be by your lonesome self. Just blowin in the wind. No one left to try and dominate. Freak.
Le Quenellier

San Clemente, CA

#283138 Oct 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Army has not burned any paly kids 'not too long ago'...
You cheer the islamists...
I'll cheer the Jews...
Shall we now post links to support our evildoings?...
How about we start with the children murdered in Syria by your terrorist 'freedom fighters' in the 'civil war' in allah's name for islam?...
Next we'll address the age that muslims regard children as adults when they wish to rape them...
And then when you wish to grieve them...
Palys prefer war?...
kahled prefers war...
You even stated that there would be a war beginning in America next year involving you as a muslim against kuffirs...
Overthrowing the Government...
Raising your black fags of islam over the White House...
I have little to no regret for what you created...
Your twisting of my posts does not give you points...There is no store attendants who you are facing...Most people who read these posts are highly educated...Your sionists ways does not work anymore ...you are not in the sixties...At a click of a mouse...the information is right there...Internet will be the downfall of Sionism...like all these dictators your kind supported...
Your hasbara work is basic...and you lost the battle...just see how Netanyahoo was completely isolated in the UN....nobody gave a sh!t of what he was saying...He tried so hard to buy some countries to his cause with no avail...Sionism is done and the world put it on notice...Watch how it will scramble by itself..
danetoo

London, UK

#283139 Oct 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Really?...

Lol chazmo

He has this delusion - that he is an American - however people in USA know he's not - to them he's an Arab -he thinks of himself as "Kabyl" - but the Americans know no difference - and really theres none

Dorchester , MA

#283140 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Now Turks in Germany form the largest ethnic minority,about 5% of use total population.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germa...
Best proof that Muslims are perfectly absorbed in Western Societies.
Are you certain you wish to use that as an example of how muslims regard perfect absorption?...

muslims murdered 7500 Germans...in 3000 violent muslim attacks
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/0...

muslims demand equality to christianity while whinging when asked about violence....
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3715/german...

kkklamBreed salafists demand end to free speech...
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2012/0...

police not safe from muslims...

Nice method of assimilation...
Le Quenellier

San Clemente, CA

#283141 Oct 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...
Like we did not see the push to go to war in Syria by the Sionist lobby...loll
America said clearly to the sionists...fickle off...we have enough of your whining....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min thetruth 29,490
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 3 min Imprtnrd 3
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 4 min hpcaban 9,580
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 636,883
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 min thetruth 4,263
News Muslim Canadians are different - but not that d... 13 min trumpsux 1
News Turkey to seek 'liberal interpretation' of secu... 20 min TURKS RSAVAGES 4
More from around the web