Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 20 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#282802 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think think that is necessary, I have made my point end of story
Ya,you've made the point that you're a flaming moron.We all can clearly see that.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#282803 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Mexicans are criminals too.Most of them are drug dealers.
And Bulgarians are criminals and Russian girls are prostitutes.
Its not the culture or the genes or the religion which make people follow the wrong path.
Its the poverty in their countries.
Nope. Mexicans work harder in a day than a punk like you will work in your whole worthless life. Albanians are scum.

East of Eden

#282804 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No they weren't but yours were. LOL
Of course my grandparents were Bulgarian.So,you're saying your grandparents were Fyromian?Okay,whatever floats your boat.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#282805 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
I know perfectly what im talking about.Mexicans came to Usa as workers,same way Turks went to Germany as workers.
The only diffidence is that Mexicans aren't Muslims and dont demand Mosques.
But that is what matters,right?
That's a big part of it. You seem to be overlooking one important fact: The West is not at war with Mexico. We are at war with the filthy muslims. I never heard of a migrant farmworker flying a hijacked jet full of innocent people into a building full of innocent people for the sake of some gutter "religion".

East of Eden

#282806 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why for you thinking I am a JW? No I find it really funny actually your ignorance knows no bounds. LOL
Because of your religious belief of course,what else.

East of Eden

#282807 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No most people pay with their cards unlike your American friend. LOL
Aha,I see you've googled some stuff.Now you're changing your tune about Americans paying in pennies.
Rasputin

Thessaloníki, Greece

#282808 Oct 13, 2013
Faith i have already admitted that i came here as a troll,but then i changed.

Why you keep mentioning to that?

East of Eden

#282809 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be difficult with me being in Australia and he being in America and the fact being that I only found out about it because of Faith's link. You posts are getting more pathetic every day but I expect a low standard from you and that is exactly what you give
Stupid monkey!
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#282810 Oct 13, 2013
Let us see, grown up people passing loose comments on other nations and people
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#282812 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Faith i have already admitted that i came here as a troll,but then i changed.
Why you keep mentioning to that?
You're still a troll.

East of Eden

#282813 Oct 13, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you work on week ends Milli...Did you ask to work or you are not senior enough...
I work in ER.We are open 24/7.You should know that we alternate weekends and holidays.No one would like to work every weekend and every holiday.You understand that,right?Seniority has nothing to do with that.I've worked there for 8 years.

East of Eden

#282814 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try and vomit all the bile you want to Milena but at the end of the day your accusations just lower your own credibility even more so in the eyes of others. Australia and America have the closest of relationships more so than Bulgaria will ever have.
Ya,but you aren't Australia,you're just a fyromian who hates America.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282815 Oct 13, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Thank you Topgirl.
Everyone has the stereotype about Gypsies who steal but lets not forget their free way of like has inspired people like Garcia Lorca
You welcome. For me I has always felt gyspy cool people. No matter what anyone else say.

And others people steal too and has, not only Gyspsy, stealing wrong, but no one is perfect in this life and everyone do mistake in they life. If pople are going to judge others, thye has forgot they owns.

I remember a girl that use to judge everyone else and said she never has done wrong in her life, always looking down on others, until later someone found out about her and she were the much trouble maker in her life, not even her parent´s could control, not her paretns faults, they did try they best, was just her problem, it did shut her off, so you can guess of those in here that talk of others and see them as perfect and better than others, they are the ones that are trouble maker. Have a good day Rasputin.

Anyway, to you Khaled, thank you. wish you a good day, going off, if see this! need to do somethings here. Will talk later.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#282816 Oct 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I work in ER.We are open 24/7.You should know that we alternate weekends and holidays.No one would like to work every weekend and every holiday.You understand that,right?Seniority has nothing to do with that.I've worked there for 8 years.
I love it when Jamal talks about people working as if he knows anything about it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#282817 Oct 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Let us see, grown up people passing loose comments on other nations and people
Yes. I suppose you could favor us with one of your incredibly boring 10,000 word dissertations about that hateful and nonsensical "religion" you subscribe to.
danetoo

London, UK

#282818 Oct 13, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>and what is what you and infidel do, you try to control people who they should talk with,a s you did try with others in here, as you did try tell syriana not talk to spartan, you try to tell them what to do, He is not telling her, he is talking to her.

He not the one that has try to control people, is you gang that has try to tell people not to talk to thow you din´t like you pos.

You shouldn´t be talking of others you do so youself very often you control freak and with attention seeking youself. get real ahole.
What do you actually really come here for - boredom ?

You attack everyone who dont like you or Khaled - which is most people due to the way you behave ... Then you attack everyone some more - come in with your "blonde pic" to attract goodness knows what - and then claim you don't want attention ...

It is not making sense at all - and quit the "sencer" - it stopped being funny a year or more ago.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#282819 Oct 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>D2 never said she wanted to kill anyone. D2 never said she wanted to piss in anyone's mouth. D2 never said she wished someone would die...or get eaten by wolves...or get cancer...
don´t care of D2, she still a bitch and has said plenty of nasty things to me and Spartan and Khaled and so on others. None better.

East of Eden

#282820 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my boat but fact!!!!!!!
Sheila's rewriting the Anthropology.No surprises there.Fyromians have been known to falsify history,so why not Anthropology too.

East of Eden

#282821 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you and you are a terrible liar so go figure
You take the cake in all that.

East of Eden

#282822 Oct 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you need all the help you can get!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 min NoMo 3,169
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 min WeTheSheeple 2,471
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 586,273
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 11 min Gas Woman 137
Did The Pope Perform a Miracle in Naples? 18 min Lightbearer 1,254
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 30 min woodtick57 6,706
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 40 min Patrick n Angela 18,882
More from around the web