Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489616 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#243997 Jul 24, 2013
Sajit Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap excuses!!!
Only because youre to retarded to get it./..remember stooge... i dont have the problem with american slang and culture....you do...

having said that, i know your of the monkey persuasion, but i'm not clear if youre a "fro" one.....
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#243998 Jul 24, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I do,but it takes too long to make and my husband doesn't like it.
He doesn have a good taste i guess,lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#243999 Jul 24, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a FYROMONKEY as well the worst one ever,
Eat your banana and go to bed,
I wish you's stop speaking about yourself. You are all about you, you and you!!!!!!!!!!
Aliroger1

Moose Factory, Canada

#244000 Jul 24, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stll running from the butterfly nets huh? I have one word for you and please pay attention: ATAVAN.
ATAVAN???? What? You were kicked out of Quebec, run out of town by Camille Laurin and the heirs of Rene Levesque! Mon pays c'est l'hiver!!!
Aliroger1

Moose Factory, Canada

#244001 Jul 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a MUSLIM not a christian what are you talking about?????
SHEILA DID NOT KNOW THERE ARE LEBANESE CHRISTIANS!!! HAHAHAHA

Poor Sheila is such a silly monkey who thinks that lice is caviar!!! Hahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#244002 Jul 24, 2013
Nina Makedonia- Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
I scrolled down.. soon as I| read first line a little relevant to previous post then you start ranting what you want to ranting about.
bottom line
I am Greek and you are
May 22, 2013 - 20 posts - 8 authors
Baron44 wrote: <quoted text> - I STOPPED BEING A YUGOSLAV, you are still working as a street walker.- You are getting old and should start ...
that's all All the rest is EMPTY BLATHER.
typical fyromonkey .
-
You now sound like an empty barrel.
-
Full of noise and no content.
-
Try not to act as stupid as Ali, but than he has 9 degrees, to be able to get away with acting stupid you have none.
-
Being Greek is not something I will be bragging about lately.
-
The world thinks you are stupid.
-
Even the Bulgarians are proving to be smarter than the Greeks.
-
Reading any of your post, reads as if you are one short of a six pack.
-
Meaning: One Short of A Six Pack A term used to describe a person who is not all there. A person missing a marble or two - a few percentages off from being full blown retarded.
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#244003 Jul 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Electra Makedonia Hellas wants to try a Sybian first before Purchasing.
Sometimes i think you are not more than 16.
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#244004 Jul 24, 2013
Sajit Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in love with TP?
really stupid, is that how you islamics act when your in love.... Oh yeah... you savages love abusing your true loves...ask Kokled...
fearless cartooni

Huntington Beach, CA

#244005 Jul 24, 2013
am off

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#244006 Jul 24, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
STAND ON TOP OF A SUB??? HAHAHAHA
Maudite Anglais! This turkey refugee from la belle province ou je me souviens, thinks that one can stand on top of a submerged sub!!! Hahahaha
I have not seen the sun or daylight in over 2 months now. As for the native people, they should unite behind a modern day Pontiac, or Tatanka Yotanka, or Crazy Horse and stage some Okas!!!
Your hero Harper and his advisor, Tom-the-Nambla-subscriber-Flan agan are suffering defeat after defeat in the courts!!! If Crazy Horse or Sitting Bull were around today, they would be lawyers!!!
DID I SAY IT WAS SUBMERGED MORON? Better go back for your 20th degree, this one in Enlgish comprehension.

cheapo

Location hidden

#244007 Jul 24, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
STAND ON TOP OF A SUB??? HAHAHAHA
Maudite Anglais! This turkey refugee from la belle province ou je me souviens, thinks that one can stand on top of a submerged sub!!! Hahahaha
I have not seen the sun or daylight in over 2 months now. As for the native people, they should unite behind a modern day Pontiac, or Tatanka Yotanka, or Crazy Horse and stage some Okas!!!
Your hero Harper and his advisor, Tom-the-Nambla-subscriber-Flan agan are suffering defeat after defeat in the courts!!! If Crazy Horse or Sitting Bull were around today, they would be lawyers!!!
*English

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#244008 Jul 24, 2013
Notice how others think of you.
-
If one person told you that you have something wrong with your head.
-
You can laugh and tell him he knows very little about people who are sick in the head.
-
When two people start telling you are sick head in the head, is about time you take notice what they are saying.
-
If three or more people start telling you are sick in the head, that is more than enough evidence you should be seeking psychiatry treatment.
-
Nina it is nearly unanimous that they all are telling you, you are sick in the head.
-
Take note what Ali does, every so often he goes looking for psychiatry help.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-
Nina Makedonia- Hellas wrote:
19 brits arrested. one stabbed.. during holidays.
decadent.
John wrote:
you are sick in the head!

Location hidden

#244009 Jul 24, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEILA DID NOT KNOW THERE ARE LEBANESE CHRISTIANS!!! HAHAHAHA
Poor Sheila is such a silly monkey who thinks that lice is caviar!!! Hahahaha
HEY DUMMY DON'T TELL ME WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT WAS ONLY CHRISTIANS LIVING THERE NOT ME. THE FACT REMAINS IT WAS A MUSLIM WHO COMMITTED THE MURDER NOT A CHRISTIAN NO SURPRISES HERE

About 99% of the population of Lebanon includes numerous Muslim sects and Christian denominations. Because the matter of religious balance is a sensitive political issue, a national census has not been conducted since 1932, before the founding of the modern Lebanese state. Consequently there is an absence of accurate data on the relative percentages of the population of the major religions and groups.[2] 95% of Lebanese people worldwide are primarily Arab and the rest of the 5% are Armenians.
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#244010 Jul 24, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I did.I didn't call anyone liar but I made a comment on it.I believe what I said was that babushka is referring to a later stage of the arguments with Poseidon when instead of hiding,she kept arguing with him because he was calling you names.Anyway,we all know he started arguing with her first and everybody jumped in against him.Anyway,I don't see any reason to get into a WW3 over that.
Poseidon seems like a Mega troublemaker to me....

cheapo

Location hidden

#244011 Jul 24, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ATAVAN???? What? You were kicked out of Quebec, run out of town by Camille Laurin and the heirs of Rene Levesque! Mon pays c'est l'hiver!!!
You have yet to answer my question. Are you a Canadian citizen? If not STFU about Canadian choices. Nothing to do with you carpet bagger.
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#244014 Jul 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I now fully understand your concept of friendship and that's enough.. to you a friend is one you can trust for a full 3 years at difficult times and when times are good you can insult them and what they represent
but ok let's leave the insult in the air and let's go private to explain why i insulted you FOR NO REASON .
you can only go back and read your comment and how out of the blue it was and that's all.
milena.. things are simple. You dont need me any more .. hopefully The timing was PERFECT.
so let's be happy now I thank you for everything but Icant thank you for the insults out of the blue.
to me it's all fine. No hard feelings at all. Only disappointment but it's not big deal. Im a joyful person
I dont think it's time now to discuss what happened a month ago.. it's too late
This way the good thing is that you wont have to watch your back for any greek backastabbing. I am Greek you know.. as you've known for whole 3 years.:)))
Dont do it that Nina.Mikena made CLEAR she said what bulgarians say in general about Greeks not in specific about YOU.
You have insulted bulgarians too,Milena did not say anything.
As Milena saied,one thing personal relationships,other politics.
Aliroger1

Moose Factory, Canada

#244015 Jul 24, 2013
Sajit Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care Sheila:)
Sheila is a balding fat smelly sweaty 48 year old pot-bellied guy who sits around in his trailer in his underwear which he has not changed for as long as anyone can remember.
Aliroger1

Moose Factory, Canada

#244016 Jul 24, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to answer my question. Are you a Canadian citizen? If not STFU about Canadian choices. Nothing to do with you carpet bagger.
Jacques Parizeau was right to shine a light on idiots like you and run you out of la belle province!!! Maitre chez nous!!!

Location hidden

#244017 Jul 24, 2013
The Fatal Fallacy of Muslim Outreach

by Pamela Geller
American Thinker
July 22, 2013

Excerpt:

When the government engages in "Muslim Outreach," what are its objectives? To make us safe? To undermine the vicious ideology that commands our conquest, subjugation, and oppression? Or to appease and capitulate to these supremacist groups? Clearly it is the last, and the consequences of such foolhardy and delusional efforts render us less safe, as in the case of the Boston Marathon jihad bombers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Those devout Muslims in Boston designed bombs to tear through the flesh and bone of babies, mothers, and families, and only a couple of brave politicians have shown interest in the motive. Is that what we have become as a nation? A people?

The Boston bombers have said they slaughtered Americans in the cause of Islam.

Read more at:

http://www.islamist-watch.org/13759/the-fatal...
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#244018 Jul 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
WOW !!!!!!!!!! Its like Disneyland on TP facebook pages... as it appears, her friends are the happiest people on earth....
that fcuking Kok, ruined her reputation, now her friends are dropping like flies...
Guess what... we all KNOW CLEARLY KNOW WHO EVERYONE MIGHT HAVE BEEN AFRAID Of... scarey violent perverted MUSLIMS, most likely the makles ...
remember her Kok, has no shame announcing (while OUTRAGED) how he would LOVE to piss in human mouths, dead or alive, of those who OFFEND him...(great self contr
ol, huh) When in reality everything offends the filthy islamic scumbag, except his own actions in ruining that idiot womans reputation...
What a piece of sh!t, that...He a nice guy" is... NOT !
any way to whatever is left of the dunbostani's pages.... I told you so !
lastly, isnt lack of self control a tenet of islam ?
TP has learned that lesson well,fro her violent deviant islamist Kok.
You are really obssesed with TP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 min Frankie Rizzo 780
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rabbinical Catholic 646,711
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Richardfs 14,940
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Chimney1 35,078
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 1 hr red blood relative 268
News Murder of master of Islamic devotional music du... 1 hr Killing their own 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Joel 252,870
More from around the web