Rush Limbaugh: White House Wanted Hur...

Rush Limbaugh: White House Wanted Hurricane Irene to Be Much Worse

There are 7 comments on the WTMA-AM North Charleston story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Rush Limbaugh: White House Wanted Hurricane Irene to Be Much Worse. In it, WTMA-AM North Charleston reports that:

Was Hurricane Irene a "national embarrassment?" That's what conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is claiming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTMA-AM North Charleston.

Since: Aug 11

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Limbaugh is nuts. Certified nuts.
OxyContin

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 31, 2011
To Rush Limbaugh:

Nobody buys your act. We all know you're a closeted homo, a junkie, a fraud and a pitiful little toad.

Please go away. We don't want you. We don't need you. You exist only to besmirch the good name of true conservatives. You're a liberal caricature of a conservative.

You serve their convenience. Conservatives aren't all fat, OxyContin-popping, homosexual, foul-mouthed, bottom-feeding, morally corrupt, mentally-disabled hillbillies. Most of us, the genuine amongst us anyway, actually hold onto our values.

Sincerely,

Bill from FL
limpbag

New York, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2011
limpbag makes money from corporate owned radio
international observer

Freeport, Bahamas

#4 Aug 31, 2011
america seems like you are waking up. rush is not good for america. he is a hateful devisive ignorant man.
Rush Limbaugh

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2011
I was taking my OCs this morning, as prescribed by all 22 of my doctors. You know it's a crime in this country to go to different doctors and get the same pills? Who would have thought huh. Well so anyways, I was driving to work, or I think I was driving. Don't really remember. So I get in the studio and realized I needed to take my medicine again. After a little party with that one fella.. ohhh Sanity.. Manitee, anyways don't matter who he is. He not bigger than me. So... what was I talking about?
Doug

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2011
"Nobody buys your act. We all know you're a closeted homo, a junkie, a fraud and a pitiful little toad."

"Please go away. We don't want you. We don't need you. You exist only to besmirch the good name of true conservatives. You're a liberal caricature of a conservative."

"You serve their convenience. Conservatives aren't all fat, OxyContin-popping, homosexual, foul-mouthed, bottom-feeding, morally corrupt, mentally-disabled hillbillies. Most of us, the genuine amongst us anyway, actually hold onto our values."

Bill I thought you folks loved homosexuals? You have in a mere few sentences made the point that liberals are the most rage filled, hate filled individuals in the country. Your words are so indicative of how 'you people' really think I'm going to do a piece on ALL you sad folks on here that have so small of a life that you sit around wringing your hands and WHINING about what an entertainer does on his ENTERTAINMENT show......

Pathetic, sadly pathetic.
Doug

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2012
OxyContin wrote:
To Rush Limbaugh:
Nobody buys your act. We all know you're a closeted homo, a junkie, a fraud and a pitiful little toad.
Please go away. We don't want you. We don't need you. You exist only to besmirch the good name of true conservatives. You're a liberal caricature of a conservative.
You serve their convenience. Conservatives aren't all fat, OxyContin-popping, homosexual, foul-mouthed, bottom-feeding, morally corrupt, mentally-disabled hillbillies. Most of us, the genuine amongst us anyway, actually hold onto our values.
Sincerely,
Bill from FL
Yes we do want Rush. Look at what you've said here sir. WOW! What a hypocrite. I thought you libs had the nice thing wrapped up? "Foul mouthed"? When has Rush been "foul mouthed"?

You are pathetic sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine months after election day, probes of Clint... Aug 13 Deja Vu 11
News SXSW: The Latino Millennial Vote Maria Teresa K... (Mar '16) Jul 31 Operator NumberTwo 2
News Republican 'stages armed coup' at Tea Party org... (Dec '12) Jul 27 C Kersey 34
Pre existing conditions Jul '17 Teresa vinroe 2
Pre existing conditions Jul '17 Teresa vinroe 8
News Barbara Simpson, conserv. Radio Talker Fired fr... (May '14) Jul '17 rockit442 11
News Wanda Sykes Roasts Obama, Rips Rush (May '09) Jun '17 yuocan 13
More from around the web