Republican will win in a landslide sa...

Republican will win in a landslide says Rush and Morris

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Republican will win in a landslide says Rush and Morris. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the Monday afternoon before the general election today, Rush Limbaugh agreed with Dick Morris' prediction that, contrary to the polls, Republicans will have another landslide victory as they did in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Sounds like limpbalz is back on the oxys again!
Chip Allison

Blue Springs, MO

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Once again Rush shows he gets his knowledge from old whie men who like himself are wrong you and ToddAkin have been a big help to getting Obama elected. Thanks!!!
Show me stater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff blames liberals for Milwaukee violence Aug 17 BigRed 1
News Danehy Aug 5 Bravo Uniform Mike 3
News Barack Obama has fundamentally transformed how ... Aug 2 Build the Wall 2
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul '16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Voters To G.O.P.: We're Just Not That Into Immi... (Jul '15) Jun '16 Tony Perkins Faith 5
News Covington pastor helps his community find faith... May '16 Spotted Girl 1
News Limbaugh On Hillary: 'Never Got A Position That... May '16 TanRestedReady 19
More from around the web