Deceit on the 'Islamic state'
Marina Mahathir wrote in a recent column that for any candidate seeking to be voted in this general election, the following are good and civil traits: 5. If you really think violence is the answer, we will find you a ticket to Syria, where you can indulge in all that you want to.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lim Kit Siang.
#1 Nov 2, 2012
The muslims will go round and round with this for years, killing and oppressing themselves and everyone around them.
Islam is a tribal theocratic political movement. Millions of muslims have the delusional dream of the perfect islamic state.
Since: Apr 12
#2 Nov 2, 2012
Marina Mahathir wrote in a recent column that for any candidate seeking to be voted in this general election, the following are good and civil traits:
1. Be nice, be gracious, be polite rudeness makes you look ugly.
2. If you disagree with someone, fine. But disagree courteously and intelligently, and do not just bad-mouth them.
3. If you do not think that someone is right, give your reasons why.
4. At least pretend that your audience is smart, and live up to them.
5. If you really think violence is the answer, we will find you a ticket to Syria, where you can indulge in all that you want to.
6. If you really think you are a defender of Islam, we will get you a ticket to trail the Republicans on their election campaign. We will even get you a spot on Rush Limbaughs show, where you can do your defending thing.
7. Do suddenly stop kissing babies and hugging old people. Seriously, we are not buying it.
8. Leave your expensive watch at home if you are going to sympathise with how people are coping with their monthly expenses. Unless you are going to donate the cost of the watch to some worthwhile cause.
9. Lower your volume. Shouting something stupid does not make it smarter.
10. Tell us what your principles in life are, and how you aim to stick to them.
My only addition is that no serving member of parliament should lie publicly. It is worse if one is a member of the cabinet. And because of such lies, I would argue that we need a truth-o-meter which the CNN uses to validate claims by US presidential candidates.
I am boiling mad because Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz, the so-called minister responsible for parliamentary and legal matters, was quoted by theSun as saying:None of the nations past prime minister (have) ever declared Malaysia a secular state the only sitting prime minister who (has) made a statement on the issue was (Dr) Mahathir Mohamad, who declared that Malaysia is an Islamic state.
Since we do not have the privilege of a truth-o-meter service in Malaysia, allow me to assume that role since my column is also called Truth Matters.
Add your comments below
|Limbaugh On Hillary: 'Never Got A Position That...||May 20||TanRestedReady||19|
|Rush Limbaugh admits Republicans have been trol...||May 16||FBIInvestigateJus...||5|
|Mark Levin Sucks (Mar '10)||Apr 27||Phonepkh||42|
|Christianity is making America more criminal - ...||Apr '16||Gary||3|
|SXSW: The Latino Millennial Vote Maria Teresa K...||Mar '16||wild child||1|
|Whom Will You Blame for President Trump?||Feb '16||wild child||2|
|EXCLUSIVE - Coulter: - End of America' If Rubio...||Feb '16||kuda||62|
Find what you want!
Search Rush Limbaugh Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC