Racist Head of GOP Goes Unchided by R...

Racist Head of GOP Goes Unchided by Republican Establishment

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Racist Head of GOP Goes Unchided by Republican Establishment. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Does this sound like a couple of skinhead teenagers bullying a homeless African American woman? You might be shocked to learn it's the richest radio host in the world and de facto head of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh, speaking about an African American elected official , Representative Sheila Jackson Lee .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

indy

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
why is rush so influencial in the dem party? for a private american non-office holding legal american citizen they sure get their panties in a ruffle over him ........ one would think theyd be more important issues to worry about ...... but i do like the info, and quotes and audio of leading dems funny words.... im glad someone is on the left.... he is very funny, and we all know we shouldnt silence the comedians, or stifle the arts..... funny, personally ive never heard any racism out of him, i keep missing that part i guess.... and im an ex-dem, but i do hear him accused of it, and would like to hear the proof .....im just a typical white guy acc to oblarny, now theres a guy we should be focusing on, he IS an elected official .....imeach oblamer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sep 17 Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
Rush Limbaugh, 'calling the shots!' Sep 11 Sammy 1
News Rush Limbaugh on Hurricane Irma: Powerful Storm... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 32
News MSNBC's Matthews believes racism is only whites... (Apr '13) Aug 27 Vale 2
News Nine months after election day, probes of Clint... Aug '17 Deja Vu 11
News SXSW: The Latino Millennial Vote Maria Teresa K... (Mar '16) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 2
News Republican 'stages armed coup' at Tea Party org... (Dec '12) Jul '17 C Kersey 34
More from around the web