Mark Levin Sucks
Jim

Cedar Rapids, IA

#22 Aug 15, 2011
I don't hate Mark Levin, i don't know him. You can't hate someone that you don't actually know. All i know is the information that i've gathered by listening to his show.
Mark Levin is an extremely intelligent and educated man, and i think he should be given credit for that. That being said he is also filled with hate. I'm not sure i've listened to many people in my life with such a passion for hatred. I listen to both conservative and libral talk radio while i'm driving, and very few other show hosts display as many of the immature traits that he does. He decides whether he likes(or will treat with respect) the person he's talking to when his call screener tells him whether the person on the line is a republican or democrat. I do agree with some of Mark Levin's views, and disagree with others. But this isn't about that, this is about him, not his knowledge. I'm often torn when listening to him. As i'm agreeing with some of the content he is spewing, i'm disgusted with the way he does it.
Mark Levin should be the subject of a psychological study. But just a stab in the dark.. Things come easy to him because of his intelligence, but because he stopped maturing at the age of 15, he still uses all of the defenses a 15 yr old would use, ie: Yelling, insulting people, cutting them off, and the most obvious one, negativity.
All of this raises a question. Is his radio personality an overly exaggerated version of his own personality? Or is what i'm hearing really the personality of Mark Levin? If he didn't have such a coarse unreasonable personality, his radio show wouldn't be successful. So i say if this is all an act, and he's exaggerating or fabricating this personality, then well done Mark. You've fooled us and you deserve your own private laugh at us. But if its not, and that's his genuine personality...
Capt Yossarian

Long Beach, CA

#23 Jul 17, 2012
I disagree with nearly every word Mr. Levin utters.
But I listen to his show regularly in hopes that he
will pop a rivet on the air while I'm listening. I'm not proud of this, but it's how I feel..
Capt Yossarian

Long Beach, CA

#24 Jul 17, 2012
Also, not only does he look like Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, but there's only one letter difference in
their last names. Hmmmm (as Glenn Beck would say)
interesting.
Truth

Branson, MO

#25 Jul 22, 2012
You know what I love about conservatives? Their misguided belief that, because something worked over 100 years ago, it'll work today. I love their racist, hate mongering opinions, and their inability to progress into the 21st century. Mark Levin is the type of conservative that gives most conservatives a bad name.(Although, he really doesn't have to try too hard to accomplish this). He may have credentials indicating that he's educated, and that's great, but his inability to tell or even recognize the truth takes away any credibility that his credentials may have otherwise afforded him. In closing, I'd like to say, fuck Mark Levin. Fuck him up his stupid ass.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jul 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
You know what I love about conservatives? Their misguided belief that, because something worked over 100 years ago, it'll work today. I love their racist, hate mongering opinions, and their inability to progress into the 21st century. Mark Levin is the type of conservative that gives most conservatives a bad name.(Although, he really doesn't have to try too hard to accomplish this). He may have credentials indicating that he's educated, and that's great, but his inability to tell or even recognize the truth takes away any credibility that his credentials may have otherwise afforded him. In closing, I'd like to say, fuck Mark Levin. Fuck him up his stupid ass.
Mark is telling the truth about everything he says. Stay with your looser Obama. I want my Country back.
lynn

Mishawaka, IN

#27 Aug 24, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
And I luv Mark Levin. I've learned a lot from his radio show. When he has something to say, he backs it up with FACT!
no he doesnt,msnbc does,
American

Gunnison, CO

#28 Nov 9, 2012
Foreverapatriot wrote:
It's so funny to hear all the "liberals" whine about Mark Levin and the other conservative talk show hosts. Need you be reminded that these men are entertainers and put on a show for ratings? And I absolutely love to see you guys in a tizzie because he spews forth the truth which you "liberals" find despising.
First of all, Mark Levin is and always has been a patriot, taught by his father (unlike most liberals). He is well educated in law (unlike most liberals). He is a well renowned Constitutional lawyer (can you name one liberal constitutional lawyer).
The thing you guys fail to see is the obvious truth in what Mark talks about, Tyranny "...rules without law, looks to his own advantage rather than that of his subjects, and uses extreme and cruel tactics against his own people as well as others" This, if you ever happen to educate yourself, is happening right now within the current administration. They operate outside the constitution and the rule of law. Why? All for power. I may even agree with some legislation that has been passed, but the means in which the current Congress has passed legislation is tyrannical.
The very fact that so many of you want him and others off the air goes to show that you do not embrace and uphold the Constitution. In doing so, you call for an end to the first amemdment. No, I don't agree with how Mark treats his "liberal" callers but it's a free country and he can do as he pleases. And guess what, the 1st amendment doesn't say "free speech must be fair". How many times do I have to see liberals calling our returning soldiers "baby killers" and even worse. Hell yes it makes me mad, as it should you, but it's free speech therefore protected.
So, if you don't like it, don't listen to it, idiots!
Our president Barack Obama was a constitutional lawyer ya dope lol and the head of it at Harvard!
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Nov 9, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Our president Barack Obama was a constitutional lawyer ya dope lol and the head of it at Harvard!
I didnt know he was a lawyer......
Manny

Portland, OR

#30 Nov 29, 2012
I listen to him, but don't agree with much of what he's saying. I would actually like to know if anyone can recommend a independent radio station. I so sick to my stomach of the far left and right views. I'm also so tired of all this race talk, sick of it...Could black people stop complaining and playing the race card? I'm starting to hate black people...
Pete

United States

#32 Jan 17, 2013
He is such a douche. I can't stand his yelling and complaining with his little annoying voice. All he does is trash Obama and try and sell his crappy books.and what's with the way he pronounces his name? Is he afraid that it sou d's too Jewy?
practicalposts

Detroit, MI

#33 Feb 7, 2013
I am conservative but I hate this guy. He is so full of crap, never adds value to the discussion, never provides informative argument, just keep trashing obama and liberals. I like conservatives like michael savage, andy dean, rush libaugh,bill orielly but this guy has to be off radio. He spreads pure hatred.
And whats up with the program theme as if we are contacting the looser under the bunker crap ? Of course he is pussy so he is hiding.
practicalposts

Detroit, MI

#34 Feb 7, 2013
And why does he rarely does live calls ? I understand it is entertaining having liberal call conservative talk show but this guy is so boring. Wonder he is really an attorney as he is claiming.
Bobby

Windermere, FL

#35 Feb 14, 2013
I enjoy talk radio. I like to hear all points of view. Having said that , I have given this mark levin radio talk show many chances . Every time I tried to listen he goes on and on and on about the same thing . He literally repeats himself and won't change the subject or even talk about different points on the same subject! W T F ?!? You all know what im talking about.... This guy is a sorry old fat bag of hot air and someone I would enjoy bitch slapping. I have never wrote comments online about anything like this.. Goes to show how this guy brings out the worst in people. He is not a patriot. He is not a real American. Oh , I almost forgot... He has the most annoying voice on radio , or anywhere else for that matter , that I have ever heard ! Hey mark ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it !! Asshole !!
spoiler

Dekalb, IL

#36 Apr 13, 2013
Mark Levin sounds like the Penguin from the old Batman TV show. He needs to stop. Just stop. He's not helping. Anything. Or anyone.
Adreu

United States

#37 Aug 22, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
And I luv Mark Levin. I've learned a lot from his radio show. When he has something to say, he backs it up with FACT!


Whenever I listen to this man I honestly imagine that green little monster from "monsters inc" talking. Is that strange? Ha ha ha ha
neocon

Baltimore, MD

#38 Dec 1, 2013
debate tom woods then you coward
Real American

Slidell, LA

#39 Mar 11, 2014
Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh =Timothy McVeigh Need I say more?
puggs

Covington, KY

#41 Nov 6, 2014
It's all bull crap for the money. He sucks for money his show sell's ad's that's all he does, every day.
Mark812

Puyallup, WA

#42 Feb 16, 2016
Mark was a laiwer first. And look where he lives.
Jimmy

Antioch, CA

#43 Apr 10, 2016
In my View,
I
I detest Mark Levin I believe he is a evil person. I am all for supporting Israel, but my first loyalties are for the United States while Levin speaks of BB as if he is our President.

Levin was busted by Roger Stone for the slimy book deal with Jim Demint's group and he acts like it is high treason because the truth came to light .

He is such a high pitched punk when he yells at callers who dare not agree with what his opinion that particular day is regarding voting for Trump, trade, minimum wage etc.

He is hard to keep up with one day he opines Trump is a nut and that Obama punked him out on the birther issue then the next day he is a great guy and then back to Trump being a idiot again.

Mark Levin always supports policies that benefit Mark Levin because in his bald headed crazy mind he is the center of the universe. Incidentally, lose some weight Levin you look like a fat pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rush Limbaugh endorses giving illegal immigrant... Feb 21 spytheweb 2
Ban all Ammuniton? Feb 19 Ralph Ciampa 1
Food stamps got to go Feb 14 Weazy 1
News Steve Bannon, the book Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 2
News Latest weird right-wing trick: The Russians wer... Nov '17 Red Crosse 124
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sep '17 Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
Rush Limbaugh, 'calling the shots!' Sep '17 Sammy 1
More from around the web