Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11060 Jul 18, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, you are right. You did not lower yourself because you are lower than what your monkey azz described, DUH!
Yo' ASSnonymous, you stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are the 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!
Yo' pissface Morris Dees aka Big Bad Johnson, you continuously lower yourself by your racist postings which your racist postings explains why your stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys azz's are 100% the majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! which means you.

Location hidden

#11061 Jul 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> You must be trash from Irmo Why are you so fixated on incest, boy?
Exactly.
CHAKA ZULU

Merrillville, IN

#11062 Jul 18, 2014
MDJ2011 wrote:
Now we are considered the modern day racist? This is ridiculous!
why waste your time here go to YOUTUBE and your HAVE your voice heard. That is if you are really serious about your opinions and not into playing CYBER TAG with the white folks here at TOPIX.
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#11065 Jul 19, 2014
Race in America: Why are SOME blacks being seen as racists?

There's not 100% of anything!

An ignorant question.

You rode to school on the "short bus" didn't ya?

Evidently so.

Moronic posting in order to draw attention!

Trolls often do that.

In order to get other morons upset!
CHAKA ZULU

Merrillville, IN

#11066 Jul 19, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Yo, Chuck A Zulu No one watches negro you tubes unless they have subtitles or are in english
YOU MUST WATCHING OR LISTENING TO SOMETHING SO-CALLED NEGRO. Whites didn't invent the slang word YO. YOU GOD--- SOB. if your flaky ass race really did see us as useless and necer paid attention to what"so-called negroes" DID YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD AN "ELVIS PRESLEY" that redneck cracker stole the songs of black singers WHO WERE CONFINED BECAUSE JIM CROW AND RACISM TO LITTLE UNKNOWN CLUBS.WHAT is that BLACK WOMAN 'S SONG ELVIS " LISTENED" TO AND WENT OUT AND RE-RECORDED ON VINYL RECORD AND IT MADE HIM a LEGEND REMEMBER THE SONG WHACKED CRACKED CRACKER?
Tha's right it was "YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUND DOG" IT MADE A REDNECK COUNTRY HICK A MUSICAL ICON. OH yeah that's how you racist dogs are! thieves and LIARS WHO SLYLY STUDY BLACKS AND TAKE THE BEST OF THIER TALENT AND RIDE IT TO THE STARS YOU ROTTEN FILTHY DOG GO GET SOME DE-LICER LOTION AND RUB ON YOUR ASS AND GET LOST

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11067 Jul 19, 2014
CHAKA ZULU wrote:
<quoted text> YOU MUST WATCHING OR LISTENING TO SOMETHING SO-CALLED NEGRO. Whites didn't invent the slang word YO. YOU GOD--- SOB. if your flaky ass race really did see us as useless and necer paid attention to what"so-called negroes" DID YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD AN "ELVIS PRESLEY" that redneck cracker stole the songs of black singers WHO WERE CONFINED BECAUSE JIM CROW AND RACISM TO LITTLE UNKNOWN CLUBS.WHAT is that BLACK WOMAN 'S SONG ELVIS " LISTENED" TO AND WENT OUT AND RE-RECORDED ON VINYL RECORD AND IT MADE HIM a LEGEND REMEMBER THE SONG WHACKED CRACKED CRACKER?
Tha's right it was "YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUND DOG" IT MADE A REDNECK COUNTRY HICK A MUSICAL ICON. OH yeah that's how you racist dogs are! thieves and LIARS WHO SLYLY STUDY BLACKS AND TAKE THE BEST OF THIER TALENT AND RIDE IT TO THE STARS YOU ROTTEN FILTHY DOG GO GET SOME DE-LICER LOTION AND RUB ON YOUR ASS AND GET LOST
All cultures have their own version of slang words. As well as in time periods.
Even in Queen Elizabeth the First's time there was slang. All one has to do is listen to the plays of Shakespeare to see the slang used in that time period by the British.
In many ways slang is important. Because to a point it helps any given language evolve.
Since it can either be a word already being used and the meaning is changed in the term on how it is used. Or it could be a brand new word created for as usage in slang.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11068 Jul 19, 2014
UTB wrote:
An ignorant question.
Evidently so.
Trolls often do that.

You discover this 11,065 posts into the thread?

Of course, it does say SOME doesn't it? And that is certainly a reasonable assumption. Unless, of course, one buys into that "Blacks can't be racist" nonsense "because they don't have the power to". Any time they gain the edge in numbers, their racism becomes obvious. But their hatred of white people for just being white (while blaming it on people long dead) is discounted. It's not recognized as racism by blacks.

Because they aren't smart enough to see that racism can be owned by anyone who hates. If you hate people for being white, you're a fkin racist. It's that simple!
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11070 Jul 19, 2014
UTB wrote:
An ignorant question.
Evidently so.
Trolls often do that.
You tell us: are blacks racist? Let's look into that.

In the 2008 run for President, the Democrats boiled it down to two people for their nominee. One was a white woman that had eight years of experience in the US Senate and eight years in the White House as the First Lady. That's 16 years of experience in federal government since she and her husband have always worked as a team.

The other was a lowly community organizer that had a few months of experience in the US Senate, and his only message was Hope and Change.

Blacks voted for the black community organizer in the 90% range over the much more experienced white Democrat woman.

Along came the Presidential election and once again, DumBama faced a war hero that was a prisoner in Vietnam for five years. He was a white guy that had decades of experience as a federal legislature. Again, blacks voted for the black community organizer in the 90% range.

So the question I pose is, if whites voted for Hillary, McCain and Romney in the 90% plus range, would you consider whites to be very racist or not???

UTB

Atlanta, GA

#11071 Jul 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us: are blacks racist? Let's look into that.
In the 2008 run for President, the Democrats boiled it down to two people for their nominee. One was a white woman that had eight years of experience in the US Senate and eight years in the White House as the First Lady. That's 16 years of experience in federal government since she and her husband have always worked as a team.
The other was a lowly community organizer that had a few months of experience in the US Senate, and his only message was Hope and Change.
Blacks voted for the black community organizer in the 90% range over the much more experienced white Democrat woman.
Along came the Presidential election and once again, DumBama faced a war hero that was a prisoner in Vietnam for five years. He was a white guy that had decades of experience as a federal legislature. Again, blacks voted for the black community organizer in the 90% range.
So the question I pose is, if whites voted for Hillary, McCain and Romney in the 90% plus range, would you consider whites to be very racist or not???
Well I'm Black, and voted for Bob Barr the first time, and Gary Johnson the second time under the Libertarian banner!

Oh yeah BTW both were white.

What say you?

Does that make me a "racist", being that I seldom use the word.
The Tropics

Iselin, NJ

#11073 Jul 20, 2014
Black people think they can't be racist simply because their black. They think their color exempts them from being labelled racists or they think its okay to be racist since other groups have been racist towards them. That's the wrong way of thinking.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#11074 Jul 20, 2014
That makes you an exception!
Regards, Terri
UTB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm Black, and voted for Bob Barr the first time, and Gary Johnson the second time under the Libertarian banner!
What say you?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11076 Jul 20, 2014
UTB wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you?
I didn't say 100% of blacks voted for DumBama in those three elections, I said in the 90% range and if memory serves me correctly, it was closer to the 95% range. If you didn't vote for DumBama, then you are in the minority of the black voters.

But again I ask, how would people have viewed the country if whites voted for Hillary in the 90% range against DumBama? I think it would have been major coverage by the MSM for years afterwards on how racism is well and alive in our country; how most whites do dislike or hate blacks. Who knows, maybe even sparked some riots in certain places.

The funny thing is that it was the same for Romney. Here in Cleveland, we had a couple of black districts that didn't record one vote for Romney, same in PA as well.

It would have been one thing if DumBama did something for the black communities during his first term, but the reality is blacks were worse off with DumBama than before he rode into town. Black unemployment still much, much higher than that of whites. 73% out-of-wedlock births among black women that was never addressed, and as we all know, poverty is linked to single-partent homes. He even stopped the School Voucher program in DC. The school voucher program is a successful program aimed at minority students who's parents would be able to afford better schools for their children. Even now, he wants amnesty for millions of illegals which again, will have a disproportionate negative effect on the black communities across the country.

Okay, so if blacks are worse off because of DumBama, why are they voting for him in huge numbers? Race, that's why.

So does that prove blacks are racist against whites? I don't know. But it certainly proves that blacks will stand in solidarity against whites.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11077 Jul 21, 2014
Maybe this is part of the confusion:
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWante...
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#11078 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say 100% of blacks voted for DumBama in those three elections, I said in the 90% range and if memory serves me correctly, it was closer to the 95% range. If you didn't vote for DumBama, then you are in the minority of the black voters.
But again I ask, how would people have viewed the country if whites voted for Hillary in the 90% range against DumBama? I think it would have been major coverage by the MSM for years afterwards on how racism is well and alive in our country; how most whites do dislike or hate blacks. Who knows, maybe even sparked some riots in certain places.
The funny thing is that it was the same for Romney. Here in Cleveland, we had a couple of black districts that didn't record one vote for Romney, same in PA as well.
It would have been one thing if DumBama did something for the black communities during his first term, but the reality is blacks were worse off with DumBama than before he rode into town. Black unemployment still much, much higher than that of whites. 73% out-of-wedlock births among black women that was never addressed, and as we all know, poverty is linked to single-partent homes. He even stopped the School Voucher program in DC. The school voucher program is a successful program aimed at minority students who's parents would be able to afford better schools for their children. Even now, he wants amnesty for millions of illegals which again, will have a disproportionate negative effect on the black communities across the country.
Okay, so if blacks are worse off because of DumBama, why are they voting for him in huge numbers? Race, that's why.
So does that prove blacks are racist against whites? I don't know. But it certainly proves that blacks will stand in solidarity against whites.
Many blacks are monolithic in thought and actions.

They are all part of the "Black Borg".

They have been assimilated into the "Black Borg".

The "crab in the bucket" syndrome is still very much alive.

Location hidden

#11082 Jul 22, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface ASSnonymous, you are right. You did not lower yourself because you are lower than what your monkey azz described, DUH!
Yo' ASSnonymous, you stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are the 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!
Yo' Morris Dees, you want to keep proving everyone right that you want to keep lowering yourself by posting that your monkey azz along with your stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you and your stupid incestous trailer trash.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!

Location hidden

#11083 Jul 22, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSnonymouse, I agree that Big Bad Johnson is correct about the racist yard monkey that you are, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT
Yo' Morris Dees, Everyone agrees & knows that you are Big Bad Johnson, the same racist yard monkey that is posting the same Racist Rants.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT

Location hidden

#11084 Jul 22, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSnonymous, you stupid incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys are the 100% majority of Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!
Yo' Morris Dess, since you are proving you are that stupid and have a comprehension problem again its your incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys that makeup 100% of the majority of the incestous trailer trash ghetto monkeys in Gilbert, SC, LOFL !!!!!! That means you too.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT!

Since: Feb 13

North Richland Hills, TX

#11088 Jul 23, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Answer my questions:
LOFL! So if living in a trailer park ghetto is not a bad thing, why are you denying it, LOFL? You say the fact that Blacks do not dwell there ia the most appealing part for you. So how would your know unless you have lived there? You lying racist, you have been busted yet again, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, trailer park ghettos used to not be a bad thing until you stupid racist yard monkeys started moving in which led to "there goes the neighborhood".
LOFLOFLOFLOFLOFLOFL!!!!!!!!!!
You're a moron but, I'll humor you anyway.
I said that I investigated nearby trailer parks but, found it unappealing, in spite of lower black population.

You keep thinking po' whites live in trailer parks but, that is not our proper stereo-type.
Po whites live in cheap houses that they can own. Welfare recipients rent.
Po whites rent until they can own.
You don't have to worry about owning, as long as I pay your rent. You are less than me, because you accept freebies, rather than work. You are unproductive.

Since: Feb 13

North Richland Hills, TX

#11089 Jul 23, 2014
Morris Dees wrote:
<quoted text>Yo klan waste, may you see a Black man and a White woman on your way to and from a klan monkeu meeting. I hope it makes you so mad, your skinny vein in your pencil neck will burst. LOFL. I hope it is your daughter that brings a Black man to dinner at your trailer home. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm right! You blacks date whites, only to anger white people.
Blacks who hook up with whites, are strangely unfriendly to other whites. Don't want anyone to threaten your trophy white relationships?
What about your black women? Aren't you responsible for their cobwebs and the violence that consumes them?
And, you're stupid. Hating whites is idiotic, when America is being handed over to globalization.
Are whites killing America? No, you are. By distracting them with your racist black BS, when you need them to stand up. You self-defeating idiot.
mcyt

Columbia, SC

#11090 Jul 23, 2014
http://www.pressherald.com/2014/07/22/black-c... even when you try to help them they still label whites as the racist ones. Forget the fact most colleges were built using money from whites..sadly no one cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Punch card featuring Trump, other conservatives... Apr 8 Jimmy Franks 12
News Mike Pence says he advocates for a free press. ... Mar '17 gwww 1
News Can A Liberal Talk Station Survive In Trumpa s ... Feb '17 BHM5267 1
News Gore's new movie highlights alternative energy ... Jan '17 Solarman 5
News Milo Yiannopoulos, controversial Breitbart edit... Jan '17 Logic Analysis 3
News No Rest for the Left in Pushing the Homosexual ... Dec '16 Marcavage s Trick 2
News George W. Bush did not vote for Clinton, despit... Nov '16 Stupid Enough 3
More from around the web