The power of connections and Rush Lim...

The power of connections and Rush Limbaugh

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Mar 6, 2012, titled The power of connections and Rush Limbaugh. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

So I didn't even hear it live. I heard it through a link someone posted via one of the Occupy National Networks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2012
RUSH IS WRONG!

Cheap media owners and lazy programmers prove they ignore local issues, and lack people skills with national creeps like Rush Limbaugh.

YES, THATíS WHAT I SAID!
Elijah
#3 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sun Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
Rush Limbaugh, 'calling the shots!' Sep 11 Sammy 1
News Rush Limbaugh on Hurricane Irma: Powerful Storm... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 32
News MSNBC's Matthews believes racism is only whites... (Apr '13) Aug 27 Vale 2
News Nine months after election day, probes of Clint... Aug '17 Deja Vu 11
News SXSW: The Latino Millennial Vote Maria Teresa K... (Mar '16) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 2
News Republican 'stages armed coup' at Tea Party org... (Dec '12) Jul '17 C Kersey 34
More from around the web