Foul Play: War on women is real

Foul Play: War on women is real

There are 2 comments on the Politico story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Foul Play: War on women is real. In it, Politico reports that:

Suppose it's the championship basketball game and one player is committing foul after foul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

mzjudged

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2012
If you don't believe it - read this book:

Dirty Words On Clean Skin: Sexism and Sabotage, a Hillary Supporter's Rude Awakening

A shocking exposť about the real war on women...who's buying, who's selling and why they get away with it. This eye opening journey chronicles both Hillary Clinton's sexism-plagued historic run and the rampant denigration of women that rages on today with impunity. Dirty Words on Clean Skin transcends party politics. It is less about the treatment of one woman than the ramifications of denying equal respect to all women.

http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Words-Clean-Skin-...
Austin
#4 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanda Sykes Roasts Obama, Rips Rush (May '09) Jun 10 Heroin dementia 12
News Punch card featuring Trump, other conservatives... Apr '17 Jimmy Franks 12
News Mike Pence says he advocates for a free press. ... Mar '17 gwww 1
News Can A Liberal Talk Station Survive In Trumpa s ... Feb '17 BHM5267 1
News Gore's new movie highlights alternative energy ... Jan '17 Solarman 5
News Milo Yiannopoulos, controversial Breitbart edit... Jan '17 Logic Analysis 3
News No Rest for the Left in Pushing the Homosexual ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Marcavage s Trick 2
More from around the web