Sean Hannity Blasts Democratic Guest:...

Sean Hannity Blasts Democratic Guest: 'Brain-Dead, Lobomotized, Walking, Talking Zombie'

There are 2 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Sean Hannity Blasts Democratic Guest: 'Brain-Dead, Lobomotized, Walking, Talking Zombie'. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

Sean Hannity tore into President Obama on his show tonight for going on The Late Show with David Letterman last night, reminding viewers of Letterman's now-infamous crack at Sarah Palin 's daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

tucker

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Here's what bugs me about fox news: All these host speak of being patriots and a good American along with being a pinhead but consider this, neither Hannity,O'reilly, Beck etc... served in a civil position. Not in the military,not in politics,not as a social worker,police officer,fireman/woman, not in any capacity. True patriots serve as well as lead. You can only lead if you serve. They have such hatred for anyone who doesn't see the world as they do or have the same opinions.
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Sean Hannity is a punk-azzed douche bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sep 17 Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
Rush Limbaugh, 'calling the shots!' Sep 11 Sammy 1
News Rush Limbaugh on Hurricane Irma: Powerful Storm... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 32
News MSNBC's Matthews believes racism is only whites... (Apr '13) Aug 27 Vale 2
News Nine months after election day, probes of Clint... Aug '17 Deja Vu 11
News SXSW: The Latino Millennial Vote Maria Teresa K... (Mar '16) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 2
News Republican 'stages armed coup' at Tea Party org... (Dec '12) Jul '17 C Kersey 34
More from around the web