Rush Limbaugh honored at Missouri's C...

Rush Limbaugh honored at Missouri's Capitol

There are 2 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from May 14, 2012, titled Rush Limbaugh honored at Missouri's Capitol. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Limbaugh, a native of Cape Girardeau in southeast Missouri, addressed a crowd of more than 100 Republicans during a closed-door event in the Missouri House chamber.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

Tom

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 14, 2012
I wonder how many other inductees had to be inducted in secret and under police guard! Obviously even the Republicans who are behind this atrocity have the ability to feel shame. Or maybe they're just accustomed to functioning in secret!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 May 15, 2012
Only in the ignorant state of MO could someone like Rush Limbaugh be "honored". What an insult to the people that actually did something Missourians could be proud of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Bannon, the book Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 2
News Latest weird right-wing trick: The Russians wer... Nov 3 Red Crosse 128
Mark Levin Sucks (Mar '10) Oct 23 handsomeblackladd... 43
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sep '17 Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
Rush Limbaugh, 'calling the shots!' Sep '17 Sammy 1
News Rush Limbaugh on Hurricane Irma: Powerful Storm... Sep '17 Pope Benedictum 32
News MSNBC's Matthews believes racism is only whites... (Apr '13) Aug '17 Vale 2
More from around the web