Filly Rachel Alexandra Wins Preakness

Filly Rachel Alexandra Wins Preakness

There are 1 comment on the MomLogic story from May 17, 2009, titled Filly Rachel Alexandra Wins Preakness. In it, MomLogic reports that:

Fox News : Rachel Alexandra not only ran with the boys, she beat every one of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MomLogic.

Chandler

Korea

#1 May 18, 2009
We won't havea triple crown horse this year, but we may have a triple crown jockey in Calvin Borel. The Derby was a jewel of a ride, weaving in and out , then settling down along the rail all during the stretch drive to emerge victorious. That took guts and fortitude to do what he did. Then in the Preakness aboard another horse, Borel took the lead and didn't look back. Guess who was second? Mine that Bird, the horse he guided like a captain does his ship at night through treacherouus waters.. Kinda felt sorry for Mine that Bird., Wonder if she missed her rider?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preakness Stakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preakness 2017: The weird and wacky May '17 InPhart 2
News Kentucky Derby winner Always Dreaming is in a h... May '17 Derby phartse 2
News Georgia May Jagger looks every inch the rock ch... (May '16) May '16 wendysmith0515 1
News California Chrome leads poll heading into Belmont (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fire Sale 7
News California Chrome a heavy favorite in Preakness (May '14) May '14 kristinhgill 1
News Wife of top trainer dies in house fire: Horse R... (Apr '11) Sep '13 real horseman 3
News Seven Racehorses Nominated for Vox Populi Award (Dec '12) Dec '12 Flying G Racing 1
More from around the web