Lawmakers struggle with immigrant dri...

Lawmakers struggle with immigrant driver's licenses

There are 2 comments on the www.baltimoresun.com story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Lawmakers struggle with immigrant driver's licenses. In it, www.baltimoresun.com reports that:

Illegal immigrants would be stripped of Maryland driver's licenses by 2015 under a last-minute legislative compromise that seeks to end the state's status as a haven for foreigners seeking government-backed credentials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.baltimoresun.com.

Joel Wischkaemper

Hagerstown, MD

#1 Apr 14, 2009
2015 is to long. But it is correct to say most of the illegal aliens will be leaving before then, and as their licenses expire. California has begun the process of suing the Federal Government for the cost of keeping illegal aliens in jail, and with that, the criminal Senate and House members will get busy and stop the money hemorrhage. You can call us vigilantes, racists and thugs only so often. You look at the records and the only ones who are of that caliber are the illegals themselves.
b4its2late

Phillipsburg, NJ

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Why are you struggling with this decision? The people have already spoken, no licenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preakness Stakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia May Jagger looks every inch the rock ch... May '16 wendysmith0515 1
News California Chrome leads poll heading into Belmont (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fire Sale 7
News California Chrome a heavy favorite in Preakness (May '14) May '14 kristinhgill 1
News Wife of top trainer dies in house fire: Horse R... (Apr '11) Sep '13 real horseman 3
News Seven Racehorses Nominated for Vox Populi Award (Dec '12) Dec '12 Flying G Racing 1
News Derby, Preakness winners make Belmont compelling (Jun '11) Jun '11 bailout my duck 1
Physicality Handicapping? - Tell Shackleford (May '11) May '11 John Moore 1
More from around the web