Secretariat Lounge
Wild

Santa Paula, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I've got passes for the Secretariat Loune... but I have no actual tickets for seats. I've never been to the Derby. Will these passes still allow me to get a good view of the race... even though I don't have actual seats? I'm obvioulsy clueless... any help is appreciated.
Jneumann

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
No, It is a storage area that is transformed into an ultra-lounge area with its own bars and food. You will have NO access to the track. You can see a horse at the paddock but you will only be watching races on TV via simulcast. It is a great area but a lot of people buy seats and have a pass to lounge for in between races.
Wild wrote:
I've got passes for the Secretariat Loune... but I have no actual tickets for seats. I've never been to the Derby. Will these passes still allow me to get a good view of the race... even though I don't have actual seats? I'm obvioulsy clueless... any help is appreciated.
Wild

Santa Paula, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Thanks Jneumann for the reply. I actually did get some tickets in the 313 section so all should be good. Though I understand there is going to be RAIN on Friday AND Saturday! Glad my seats are under cover. Also... I have NO IDEA how I am going to get transportation AFTER the Oaks to a party we're scheduled to go to. I guess I'll figure it out when I get to Louisville. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Derby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Co-favorite Always Dreaming wins Kentucky Derby May '17 CoPhart 4
News Kentucky Derby winner Always Dreaming is in a h... May '17 Derby phartse 2
Thundersnow May '17 Scrodo 3
News Why Running the Kentucky Derby Costs Some Horse... May '17 SomePhartse 2
News Georgia May Jagger looks every inch the rock ch... (May '16) May '16 wendysmith0515 1
News Cruzna at the Derby: Ted Reappears at a Million... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
Did I win? (May '16) May '16 jimmytheman 1
More from around the web