Wife of top trainer dies in house fir...

Wife of top trainer dies in house fire: Horse Racing Insider

There are 3 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Wife of top trainer dies in house fire: Horse Racing Insider. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The first race post time at Thistledown has been changed to 1:50 p.m., and even later for the Kentucky Derby and Ohio Derby race cards at 2:30 p.m. Bridget Sipp, a Springfield, N.J., horse owner and the wife of thoroughbred trainer Burton Sipp, died in a house fire Monday morning while her husband was finishing up a winter of racing at Turf ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Burt Sipp

AOL

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Burton Sipp may be a top trainer, but he also is responsible for setting fire to a barn that killed horses and he tried to collect insurance money. Fires are not new to Burt Sipp and I only hope a full investigation is done.
I Born ALLAH

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2011
U dont Know what U R talKinG about. & I hope U burn in a fire.
real horseman

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Absolutely a very bad man who will definitely burn in hell. He killed a slew of horses, and his wife died as a result of an insurance scam. BUT OHIO STILL LETS HIM RACE. WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Stakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Chrome leads poll heading into Belmont (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fire Sale 7
News Palace Malice Scores Upset In Belmont Stakes (Jun '13) Jun '13 quilterqueen 4
News Secretariat's winning time changed (Jun '12) Jun '12 Bama Yankee 2
News I'll Have Another surges to win 138th Kentucky ... (May '12) May '12 Aquarius-WY 5
News Police: Jockey Desormeaux hit cop with car (Sep '11) Sep '11 morgan 1
News Click to read:Long shot Ruler on Ice wins the B... (Jun '11) Jun '11 bailout my duck 1
News Mafia set to win big on the Belmont as NYC OTB ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 bailout my duck 2
More from around the web