Los Osos High School student in coma ...

Los Osos High School student in coma after Baja 1000 crash

There are 22 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Los Osos High School student in coma after Baja 1000 crash. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A Los Osos High School football player remains in a coma after crashing in a motorcycle race in Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IE Sports Fan

Ontario, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2010
My thoughts & prayers go out to this young man, and hope he is able to recover fully from this accident!
CPD

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Justin, we are all pulling for you young man! Praying for the 1x.
Dan

San Diego, CA

#6 Nov 24, 2010
guest wrote:
that is what happens when you ride a murdercycle. I wont ride on one.
But let me guess, you'll get in a car and drive in Southern California? It's a sport and if you just don't have what it takes to take part in this sport then just keep your mouth shut and stick to your hiking or fishing or whatever no-risk activities you enjoy.

Justin is an AMAZING kid and talented at everything he does. I'm sure he will pull through this, just like Morros did. My family is praying for you, Justin! And please, everyone keep the positive thoughts going, thats what he needs not, not negativity.
Lauren

El Cajon, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Some people obviously have nothing else better to do then sit around and post negative comments! Didn't your mother teach you, "If you have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!" ANYWAYS....

Many thoughts and prayers are with you Justin! Stay Strong Buddy! Thank you everyone for your POSITIVE comments!!!

God give us the strength to be strong for Justin. We ask you to watch over him, protect him, bring him back to health quickly. There are so many families and friends supporting you Justin. We love you and are praying for you and a quick recovery.

My love goes out to Justin and Family! <3
Highlander fan

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Personally, I don't know Justin but he's friends with my daughter. She has nothing but great things to say about this young man. I hoping and praying that he will pull through this.
uncle_vito

Upland, CA

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Hope he recovers and is fine.
obamasajoke

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Nov 24, 2010
this is a very dangerous sport... 30 min before someone found him, not good... racing in mexico, or even going to mexico, not smart mom & dad... i will pray right now to the One and only God and His SON, Jesus, for his will in this matter and for the doctors treating him... my brother pasted riding in a dessert races, God i miss him...it's my hope that his parents don't go through what we did...

Daily Bulletin, please keep us informed on his recovery.
hang in there

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Prayers and thoughts for you ! As a former desert racer myself I offer these good thoughts for him and all others.
LOHS Teacher

Claremont, CA

#12 Nov 24, 2010
You are in my prayers Justin. Wishing you and your family peace and faith.
Loved by God

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#14 Nov 25, 2010
andrew from sbcity wrote:
i hope this kid dies. this is what happens when people ride these stupid things in the desert. they ruin the environment. 17 years old. too bad he's spoiled and had access to dirt bikes and stuff. its the parent's fault. stupid spoiled rancho los osos kids and their dumb expensive cars.
It is amazing that someone would be able to post such a thing. Our God and creator will take care of your hopes and wishes as you seem to be possessed by the Devil, as Justin is loved by God and so many. I hope you have no children as that would be a crime. Stay strong Justin!
Prayers being said

Moreno Valley, CA

#15 Nov 25, 2010
I am praying hard for this young man, his family, and friends. Justin seems, by all accounts, to be a remarkable person. God, please bring your powerful healing and peace to all of them.

I advise to ignore the hurtful words, they are only there for attention which is the only way some people can get attention, even on a holiday such as today. I pray that God touches those cold hearts and shows them the light.
Trash

Colton, CA

#17 Nov 25, 2010
Andrew from SBCITY with a Lake Elsinore IP. The combined two equal meth head! Too funny, Andrew! Are you either strung out or just an early morning drunk.

Justin went down doing something he loved AND excelled at. Unfortunately for you, you are headed towards a life of financial aide and state assistance. Whether that be prison or the welfare line. You will never live half the life Justin has already lived. Quite possibly a hint of your anger?

When Justin returns home, I am sure that he will pray and be thankful for everyone's concerns, including yours!
CPD

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Nov 25, 2010
i hope this kid dies. this is what happens when people ride these stupid things in the desert. they ruin the environment. 17 years old. too bad he's spoiled and had access to dirt bikes and stuff. its the parent's fault. stupid spoiled rancho los osos kids and their dumb expensive cars.
Your one sick person. What's your addiction??? Talking smack on message boards?
andrew from sbcity

San Bernardino, CA

#21 Nov 25, 2010
nope I'm not a sick person, just a logical, well educated, and smart. What is your problem?
Jack bs quick

Hilmar, CA

#22 Nov 25, 2010
Andrew is a moron. How could you say something like that? what is wrong with you to wish a person dead who was enjoying a sport and has never done anything to you. You are truly sick!!

Imhof family...our prayers are with you and we know Justin will pull through strong!
Jim from Highland

Bellflower, CA

#23 Nov 26, 2010
I'm praying for you Justin! You just hang in there and accept all the love and prayers that are coming your way.
RC Rezz

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#24 Nov 26, 2010
nope I'm not a sick person, just a logical, well educated, and smart. What is your problem?
What's your problem loser? Didn't stuff your fat face with enough turkey?
D-37 Guy

United States

#25 Nov 26, 2010
Justin will be fine, I can feel it. Just have some faith. The kid is strong.
Prayers being said

Moreno Valley, CA

#26 Nov 26, 2010
Has anyone heard how this young man is doing? We continue to pray for him and his family.
Filthy 50

Upland, CA

#27 Nov 26, 2010
Get better Justin, you and your family are in our in our thoughts and prayers. Never give up, keeping fighting then keep riding !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SCORE Baja 1000 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Help for Race the Baja 1000 on ATV ??? (Oct '07) Oct '16 ETrides 20
News Annual Ramsey El Wardani Memorial Announced! Du... (Sep '16) Sep '16 At peace 1
News The Witness Who Found Kurt Caselli while still ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Don Chmielowiec 2
Class 11 or 5-1600? (Feb '08) Jul '13 Zane 14
Engine choice for class 1 baja buggy build (Mar '13) Mar '13 speedtriple07 1
2010 Baja 1000 (Oct '10) Nov '12 Rudysapien 4
Baja 1000 Race (May '12) Oct '12 desertbum 2
More from around the web