Need Help for Race the Baja 1000 on A...

Need Help for Race the Baja 1000 on ATV ???

Posted in the SCORE Baja 1000 Forum

Kikin

San Josť Del Cabo, Mexico

#1 Oct 12, 2007
Hi, If anyone needs help for this year Baja 1000 on ATV , I can help in the racing, I perfectly know the Baja south Area, from San Ignacio to Cabo San Lucas. I race with a lot of responsability and always get to the finish line am 38 years old with a lot of ATV experience in the baja desert. Thanks

Kikin
Jeff

Bloomington, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2007
Will be racing the Baja 1000 for the first time in 2008. Need all the info I can get. Planning to purchase/build a trophy truck. If anyone has any websites or contact numbers for registration or questions, please let me know. Thank you.
Jeff
james in waco tx

Waco, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2008
Kikin wrote:
Hi, If anyone needs help for this year Baja 1000 on ATV , I can help in the racing, I perfectly know the Baja south Area, from San Ignacio to Cabo San Lucas. I race with a lot of responsability and always get to the finish line am 38 years old with a lot of ATV experience in the baja desert. Thanks
Kikin
i am an avid atv rider. i have and do ride mud and rough terrain. as a kid i stold a book about baja 1000 from school took a heck of a spanking but still have the book.i am interestedin learning more about the process and how and it intails to get it done.37yrs at least by 40
Jason Testa

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Feb 8, 2008
Well looking to run in the 2008 Baja but cannot find registration. I am the owner of a new off road shop in Colorado Springs and will be going for a win. Well if anyone has any info please contact me at [email protected] Thanks Jason
john wolfe

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2008
I own a dodge dealership, and would like to build a cummins baja race rig for dessert racing. I have looked at fresh builds, but was interested in buying a used truck and do an engine swap. Are there baja for sale sites that anyone knows about?
john wolfe

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2008
also my email addy is [email protected]

thx
Maggie-Sonny Schmitt

Diamond Bar, CA

#9 Apr 27, 2008
We have a two bedroom and a seperate one bedroom unit with large tandum garage, secure, guarded area, 16 miles south of Ensenada inPunta Banda. Has all amenities, everything included...Rents from $80 per night (1 bedroom) to $115-$145 per night, upstairs, 2 bedroom, 2 bath. Email for more info.
shupp

Frenchville, PA

#10 May 13, 2008
hey im 17 yearsold and im very interested in running in the baja 1000 in 09. im have touble finding registration also, could anyone give me a heads up on where i could find that information. my email is [email protected] thank you for reading
Jay Sherman

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 2, 2008
Shupp,

You will not find registration for the 2009 race until after the 2008 race. http://www.score-international.com

Check our group at http://racers.ning.com/group/bajaracerallianc... . We are sharing resources and teaming up for the 2009 race and there are a lot of articles about the Baja 1000 on there...
test

Makati, Philippines

#12 Jun 5, 2008
test
Race condo rental

Castro Valley, CA

#13 Aug 6, 2008
I have a beautiful 2 br/2ba condo at Puebo Bonito Rose for rent the week of the race. It sleeps 8 and has a view of the pool all the way out to Lands End. If you know PB Rose, you know its perfectly situated for either quiet or partying and is very high quality. Please email me if you are interested. [email protected]
jared parks

United States

#14 Aug 17, 2008
im looking for anything i can find about the classes and regulations of those classes in the baja also would like know any ideas of something good to race with trophy truck buggie quad ect if you have any info please contact me at [email protected] or reply to this thank you
Dan

Canada

#15 Sep 17, 2008
Kikin wrote:
Kikin
Looking for all the info I can get. Me & a buddy would like to run the 1000. Been riding Bikes ATV's our whole lifes (We are 39 & 43).
[email protected]
volcanic1

Running Springs, CA

#16 Oct 2, 2008
I need a ride for 2008 and/or 2009. Have raced quads local track for years, been riding since mid 80's. Raced the Barstow to Vegas 3 times, finished every time. [email protected] Thank you
Ocean

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2008
john wolfe wrote:
I own a dodge dealership, and would like to build a cummins baja race rig for dessert racing. I have looked at fresh builds, but was interested in buying a used truck and do an engine swap. Are there baja for sale sites that anyone knows about?
You need to Kore racing.com , if there is a ready to race dodge either they have it or know how has it.

Ocean
Tyler

Frisco, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2009
hello my name is Tyler and i would love to race in the baja 1000, or be a helper, i want to drive or ride in the score trophy trucks or the class 1, the 1600, or the score lite my email is [email protected]
Jody Iguess

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2010
I would like to know the process to star the baja for atvs. What I need to get started as far as papper work and funds
email me back @. [email protected]
Jody Iguess

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2010
Would like all the info for racing atvs in the baja if any body could help. [email protected]
thanks Jody
Tyler S

United States

#23 Jan 16, 2011
Interested in racing in the baja 1000 on my atv when I come home from the military. I need ALL the information I can get about how to set up my 450R and registration and everything. Please email me any info [email protected] thank you
ETrides

Reno, NV

#24 Oct 11, 2016
can you enter in 2 atvs so around rm 500 you can hop on the other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SCORE Baja 1000 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annual Ramsey El Wardani Memorial Announced! Du... (Sep '16) Sep '16 At peace 1
News The Witness Who Found Kurt Caselli while still ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Don Chmielowiec 2
Class 11 or 5-1600? (Feb '08) Jul '13 Zane 14
Engine choice for class 1 baja buggy build (Mar '13) Mar '13 speedtriple07 1
2010 Baja 1000 (Oct '10) Nov '12 Rudysapien 4
Baja 1000 Race (May '12) Oct '12 desertbum 2
News Bonanza Plumbing/THR Motorsports/Precision Conc... (Nov '11) Nov '11 greyp 1
More from around the web