2010 Baja 1000
sarah penland

Cleveland, GA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Hi, my dad is Mike Penland. He has raced and won the Baja several times on an ATV. We have located all the the registration forms however we can not seem to find the Tulip Notes for this years track. If anyone knows where I can find these please let me know ASAP. They are normally on www.score-international.com but I can not seem to locate them. Thanks so much for the help. Please send any info to [email protected] or [email protected]
truby 151x

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 18, 2010
last location &position please

Smyrna, GA

#4 Jan 26, 2012

Tucson, AZ

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Hi!! sarah imet you and our dad at Yuma as station ,hopefully you guys mde ok,i m looking forward to see ou again in Baja next year. hppy hollidays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SCORE Baja 1000 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Witness Who Found Kurt Caselli while still ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Don Chmielowiec 2
Class 11 or 5-1600? (Feb '08) Jul '13 Zane 14
Engine choice for class 1 baja buggy build (Mar '13) Mar '13 speedtriple07 1
Baja 1000 Race (May '12) Oct '12 desertbum 2
News Bonanza Plumbing/THR Motorsports/Precision Conc... (Nov '11) Nov '11 greyp 1
News International Harvester Scout (Nov '11) Nov '11 Alex 1
Need Help for Race the Baja 1000 on ATV ??? (Oct '07) Jan '11 Tyler S 19
More from around the web