NASCAR: Where Do Tony Stewart and SHR Stand After Losing Office Depot?

Sep 2, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport 6

It was reported that Office Depot, which is one of Tony Stewart 's primary sponsors, was not renewing its contract after the 2012 season .

Full Story
Gary Williams

Plainfield, IL

#1 Sep 2, 2012
i hope someone will pick SHR for a sponsorship. they should jump on the chance.
rocky

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I have not missed watching a sprint cup race in years but I'm sorry there hard to watch follow the leader all race is not racing an the only place to pass is on pit road isn't racing not sure what the solution is but the racing gets more boring every year.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Sep 16, 2012
rocky wrote:
I have not missed watching a sprint cup race in years but I'm sorry there hard to watch follow the leader all race is not racing an the only place to pass is on pit road isn't racing not sure what the solution is but the racing gets more boring every year.
Not sure what race you were watching today Rocky. It looked to me as if there was plenty of passing considering drivers that started at the back of the field finished in the top ten.
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

#4 Sep 16, 2012
i keep hearing bass pro for tony. is this true?
smoke fan

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 17, 2012
rocky wrote:
well, if you get DTV, you can watch one of 4 drivers channels to see them pass. Tony lost many positions for various reasons yesterday and had to race to get back to the front and it was quite impressive to watch him. He caught people and set up passes even on long runs.. TV coverage is what is so bad, I highly advise race fans to get DTV so they can watch the 4 designated driver channels.
smoke fan

Washington, DC

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
i keep hearing bass pro for tony. is this true?
I heard that too and think it is the perfect fit for Tony, and Ryan too really. They could make some excellent commercials

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... 7 hr Uncle John Duckett 8
2014 Texas II (Chase 8): Cole Whitt NASCAR Spri... 10 hr Bobby James 1
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 126
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct 26 Let it go 12
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Oct 26 IceMan PJN 2
Police: Black teen shot after altercation Oct 21 the nightmare is ... 3
Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... Oct 20 DILF 4

Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE